July 16, 2014

Catalog Number
             ESCL-4245 (Regular Edition)
             ESCL-4241 (Limited Edition A)
             ESCL-4243 (Limited Edition B)
             ESCL-4240 (Pokémon Limited Edition)

CD Track List
             - Regular Edition, Limited Edition A, Limited Edition B:
             01. Yoake no Ryuuseigun (夜明けの流星群; A Meteor Shower at Dawn)
             02. Your song
             03. Yoake no Ryuuseigun (Instrumental)

---------

- Pokémon Limited Edition:
             01. Yoake no Ryuuseigun
             02. Pokémon Ieru Kana? (ポケモン言えるかな?; Can You Name All the Pokémon?)
             03. Yoake no Ryuuseigun (Instrumental)
             04. Pokémon Ieru Kana? (Instrumental)

DVD Track List
             - Limited Edition A
             01. "Kyuu ni Kite Gomen. in Kita" Document Movie ~Traveling Edition~

- Limited Edition B
             01. "Kyuu ni Kite Gomen. in Kita" Document Movie ~Songwriting Edition~

Purchase Info

ESCL-4245 (Regular Edition)
¥1,050

ESCL-4141 (Limited Edition A)
¥1,550

ESCL-4143 (Limited Edition B)
¥1,550

ESCL-4145 (Pokémon Limited Edition)
¥864

CDJapan:
Regular Edition
Limited Edition A
Limited Edition B
Pokémon Limited Edition

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:56 am; edited 9 times in total

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: 19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」
Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:19 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
i jus read about this! lol this is awesome. always loved Pokemon since it first came out. still do. well that's great to hear! i can't wait to hear how it sounds. and with Tomomi writing the lyrics i'm excited. can't wait.

Pokemon x SCANDAL= well not much to say except how cool this is. lol

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:37 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm so happy to hear this.  .clap. 
I've always been a big fan of Pokemon and I was already excited for Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction to be released. Knowing SCANDAL will do the theme song for it only makes me more excited for its release.  LOVE 

I'm very looking forward to hearing what the song will sound like.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:57 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO AWESOME :D

I was very much looking forward to the new Pokemon movie and now SCANDAL's gonna be a part of it! .clap. 

The title is quite intriguing. I can't wait to hear it!!>u<

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:01 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Wow didn't except to see something like this at all!!

This could be amazing for them! A lot of fans know SCANDAL because of the anime openings/endings and Pokemon has a huge fan base. I said in the past that I hope they will work on an anime again but didn't hope for such a known brand that Pokémon is.

So this time did they use "Theme song" to describe it? Does this mean it will be the main song for the opening, the official song of the movie? I totally hope so, this could be really great for SCANDAL  LOVE 

Also they are cute with Pikachu, hopefully this will also be a single so they will promote it.

A quick check on Wikipedia, the last Pokémon movie was in the top 10 movies in Japan in 2013, so this could be a huge deal ^_^

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:03 am

Jikan

Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://jikan.fr/
I just checked Twitter, read about this and wondered if it already was on SH…
thoseguiltyeyes is faster-than-light, as usual x)
Great news, even if I'm not a big fan of Pokemon. Can't wait to hear/read Timo's lyrics!

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:hopefully this will also be a single so they will promote it.

As said in the news, the song will be released as a single on July 16th.

Last edited by Jikan on Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 Scanda10
「私は完璧を嫌悪する!! 完璧であるば、それ以上は無い。」
「そこに創造の余地は無く、それは知恵も才能も立ち入る隙がないと言う事だ」
If a link I posted is dead, I probably just moved the file to another account or replaced it with a better version. Feel free to PM me.
IRC
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:05 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

My translation of the accompanying article:

Popular girl band 「SCANDAL 」 will sing the theme song of the movie 「Pokémon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction 」 out on July 19th.

SCANDAL is a popular girl band among teenage girls. This was proved true in 2012 when they became the fastest girl band to perform at Nippon Budokan. The 4 members are big fans of Pokemon. 「The first movie I ever saw was a Pokemon one」 - guitarist MAMI. 「When I was a child, the topic of vacation was always Pokemon」 - bassist TOMOMI. The movie's executive producer Asai Mitomu decided to appoint them, saying 「Entrusting the theme song to an artist that loves the world of Pokemon was most important.」

The title of the song is 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」. The lyrics are written by TOMOMI, and the composition is written by singer-songwriter Hidenori Tanaka. ♪Furidashita ryuuseigun ni - Negai wo tsunde - Kimi no asu e hanatsu (I place my wishes - On the falling meteors - Sending it to your tomorrow) --It's a heartfelt mid-rock tune reminiscent of the night sky.

TOMOMI said, 「Pokemon is our youth. I think that there will be many children whose first movie will be this one. They'll have something to bring back that's about as much as the excitement and emotion as we had when we were that age--no, it's more than that. We wholeheartedly created this to the utmost.」

It is set to be released as a single on July 16th.

There's also another article here featuring comments from them. I'll translate and post it shortly.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:22 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Oh sorry I missed the line with the single info. Well that is awesome, means promotion and maybe more than usual because it is associated to the movie  .clap. 

I suppose this will be their third single this year then, unless they release another between end of April and mid-July which is possible (Kagen/OVERDRIVE) but unlikely I suppose.

I don't really care about Pokémon but I'm so excited now  .wow. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:48 am

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
So.many.singles. Can't handle x_x

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:00 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Pretty sure they will sing this new song in their big events in June.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:42 am

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Wow. Saying that this is "huge" could be an understatement haha. It's POKEMON for Pete's sake!!
I'm really pleased of all the positive attention and surging popularity that continues to surround SCANDAL...especially in the past 2 years or so.
To me, this announcement puts it into perspective from how high they've risen since the first album, one-man tour, and small(er) publicity events. Nowadays, SCANDAL continues to get pretty damn huge hey?
This news struck me pretty well. And I'll never forget Tomo's Pikachu voice! <3

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:16 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
This is so great!! They're right; Pokemon will always be part of everyone's childhood~ I do like Hidenori Tanaka's compositions for the band as well; he writes brilliant songs! Even the snippet of lyrics seem really good. SCANDAL also excels in mid-tempo rock songs. Really looking forward to this.

Seems like this year so far, every song in their released/soon-to-be released singles have a tie-in with something. Runners High - Sengoku Basara, Rainy (Departure) - Shadow Hunter (City of Bones), and now this song - Pokemon. They really are getting popular.

And yes, Tomo's pikachu voice is something you simply can't forget XD Thanks for the share!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:30 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

My translation of their comments here on the site for the movie:

4-member girl band SCANDAL will sing the movie's theme song!

The theme song of the summer movie 「Pokémon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction 」  will be sung by the 4-member girl band SCANDAL! The song's title is 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」. You'll be able to hear a part of the song when the newest preview of the movie will be screened in theaters starting on 4/19!

All of the members of SCANDAL are huge Pokemon fans. The first game that RINA (Dr.&Vo.) received was 「Pokemon」, and the first movie she saw in theaters was 「Pokémon: The First Movie」 (the same goes for MAMI). As such, this theme song is very moving and packed with fighting spirit!

Also, we have received comments from the members of SCANDAL!

HARUNA (Vo.&Gt.)
When I heard that we were to be in charge of the theme song, I was so happy that I almost jumped up. We are part of the first generation of Pokemon, and I've recently remembered my friends and I being so excited when the first Pokemon movie 「Mewtwo Strikes Back」 came out during summer vacation. Like how our memories of being a kid and loving summer vacation Pokemon movies will always remain over the years, I hope our song livens things up and remains in the memories of kids who will shoulder the future!

TOMOMI (Ba.&Vo.)
When I was a child, the topic of vacation was always Pokemon. That was our youth. I think that there will be many children whose first movie will be this one. They'll have something to bring back that's about as much as the excitement and emotion as we had when we were that age--no, it's more than that. We wholeheartedly created this to the utmost. I'd be happy if they enjoy it until the end.

MAMI (Gt.&Vo.)
The first movie I ever saw was a Pokemon one. I think there's a strength to it, that Pokemon can jump out from a screen at any time, and I remember when I was a kid I entered the world of the movie and was worn out from crying. I love the Pokemon games, and since I've played all the way from 『Pokemon Red & Green』 and 『Pokemon Blue』 to the newest 『Pokemon X & Y』, I'm so happy to take part in Pokemon, an indispensible part of my life! We're able to cheer for the success of Pokemon with our song!

RINA (Dr.&Vo.)
We are in charge of the theme song for the movie  「Pokémon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction 」! Being right in the center of the Pokemon generation makes us very happy. The first game I was given as a birthday present was Pokemon. Looking back, I had a childhood with Pokemon right at my side. We would be very happy if the first song remembered by the kids whose first movie will be this one is 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」, and when they're grown up and looking back on their childhood our song will start playing in their heads. I also can't wait to play it at a live!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:16 am

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Aaaaaaah!!!!  My dream comes true!!! My favourite band is gonna sing for my favourite video game; it is just wonderful!!!!
Can't wait that!^o^

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:54 am

kity_kino

kity_kino

Caless Student
Caless Student
waaaahhhh!!!!! POKEmon!
daisuki!!!!!!!!! .love.  .happy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:07 am

yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
woah ! another song of scandal again ! and this time , it will be pokemon's song , good !  .clap.

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 <a href=
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:15 am

jhenzky

jhenzky

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
another new song to be worth waiting for ! .happy.

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 Tumblr_mvparejkRR1sk01pvo1_250               
JHENZKY IS MY NAME ........PLEASE REMEMBER THAT Tongue
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:47 am

katheriine

katheriine

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I woke up and saw their tweet about this and checked immediately here at SH. OMG. This is like a dream come true. I love pokemon so much, the first game i ever played on gameboy. I'm so happy. Haha.

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 Mami10

There is no life without music
STANDARD
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:06 am

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
Holy carp! Just when I was playing Pokemon again (I stopped playing back in 2010), and this news pops up! Is this fate?  .toj. 

I was a big fan of Pokemon back in my elementary years, and I really loved the first Pokemon movie! But I stopped following Pokemon after the First Generation.  .sweat.  

This is so awesome! Pokemon is really huge, considering its fanbase, the games, the manga, the cards and the movies. This means more promotion and recognition for the band! Can't wait to hear it!

This also means that they are getting bigger. I was always hoping that they will have a huge tie-in with a great movie so that more people will know about them. I didn't expect this though! This is Pokemon, said to be comprising 1/6 of Japan's GDP! I don't know if this is totally true though, but still Pokemon is big. Wohoo!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:14 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
While I don't know how much money Pokemon makes in Japan specifically, it is a very huge series in Japan. It's even fairly huge internationally too, so this is a very big change for SCANDAL to have. It's definitely a chance they deserve and one they've worked very hard for. I'm happy to see them get such a big opportunity, especially since it's for something all the girls can look back fondly on from their childhood.

This definitely does show how big SCANDAL's gotten. They've gotten a lot of positive attention in the last few years and I'm always pleased to see them getting the attention. They're going a lot of places very fast and it seems like they're going to keep growing and getting bigger. :3

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:05 am

xKimmiex

xKimmiex

Caless Student
Caless Student
aaahaa Pokemon, my childhood serie/movies ^^ I'm looking forward to hear the song and the movie.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:16 am

Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
this is amazing!!  .clap.  SCANDAL to sing from POKEMON! Childhood became exciting! Yeeeeyy!! SCANDAL is very busy now releasing song to song. and it's a single.  .wow.

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:31 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Lexian wrote:Wow. Saying that this is "huge" could be an understatement haha. It's POKEMON for Pete's sake!!
I'm really pleased of all the positive attention and surging popularity that continues to surround SCANDAL...especially in the past 2 years or so.
To me, this announcement puts it into perspective from how high they've risen since the first album, one-man tour, and small(er) publicity events. Nowadays, SCANDAL continues to get pretty damn huge hey?
This news struck me pretty well. And I'll never forget Tomo's Pikachu voice! <3

I was thinking about this exactly this morning. It seems to me that their company trusts them and tries to push them harder on the market. Just this year already :
- Split single with TMR (for a game, not just a normal song) who is famous
- Theme song for Shadow Hunter movie
- Full single by SCANDAL with Departure and Rainy by MAMIxRINA, first time this happens
- 3 arena days! Not just one to do a DVD, 3 full concerts when in the past they "only" did Budokan and OJH each year
- Without a doubt an album will be released end of the year, seems pretty obvious ^^ probably also DVD(s) from the arena late this year or early 2015
- And now this, Theme song of Pokemon which is absolutely a huge brand everywhere, it's basically the brand with the most fans or let's say one of the best, can't get much better than that for a theme song

Now they did things like this in the past (openings for Bleach which is huge too for example, song for the Scandal tv show, etc) but we are only in April and everything they did or will until July is on another scale IMHO. Point is, their company seems to love them and is satisfied so that means 2014 and the future looks very bright  LOVE SCANDAL wasn't kidding when they said during the STANDARD promo that their first chapter is over and that now chapter #2 starts  .omg. 

Also, nice about the preview, only a week to wait to hear a small preview of the song, thanks for the translation TGE!

I already hope that this single beats all their records because of the Pokemon fans  .rich. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:07 pm

betinhomtl

betinhomtl

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.scandalbrazilianteam.com.br
Mami must be very happy with this opportunity! ;D

I want to listen this song!! :D

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 Show_s10 19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 Dgghh10

2015.04.12 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 @ Tokyo International Forum Hall A

2016.08.21 - SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL 「2006-2016」 @ Izumiotsu Phoenix, Osak[b]a[/b]
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:00 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
oh cool
SCANDAL and Pokemon <3
and also, Hidenori Tanaka's doing the composition 
im looking forward to it Happy

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 16]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.