You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

MAMI's change of hairstyle
Posted Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:09 am

What do you think of Mami's new hair style  ???  as in Hawaii tour.

I was shocked cos ithought blonde long with ponytail was awesome.

But then I remembered 2009, she was kind of wallflower of the group , hiding behind her longer skirt and fringed hair. Then shorter fringe , then by Pin-heel Surfer clip she was like babe of the band looking so hot and seemed to lose weight too.
Then she went to colours as well, then finally a long white shock of hair, looked great too, and also developed even more cool sense of dress as well.

It  seems like Mami gets a vision and works it to a max , looks great , then decides that's as far as I can go that way, and goes off in a radical tangent in search of a building a totally new look.

Be interesting to see how this red hair look progresses. Loved the last look, this one okay , but I am sure "Style Queen" Mami will get me to like this work in progress as well.
I really admire her creative style.  Maybe the new look could include using her blue Gibson Les Paul guitar ? When she played it live in a song was awesome , and she played stronger with even more confidence in her solos.

Back to top Go down

Re: MAMI's change of hairstyle
Posted Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:06 am

OhhmyRina

OhhmyRina

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
She look like Misty :>

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:13 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well I am used to her hair changes now and I think all the styles suit her well. Of course you can prefer long or short hair, blue or orange but in the end she looks great. She was extremely sexy in blond(/blue) IMHO.

I don't think she will keep that orange bob too long but who knows! Maybe it's her summer style, must feel better to play when it's hot? she probably wanted something special for this summer and the arenas.

I think she will keep on changing style depending on her mood or inspiration, there is surely a trigger that makes her want to change each time, maybe something she sees in animes or on another person, or maybe when she thinks about events like the arenas now.

I don't know with what she will come up next but I would love to see her long and natural black hair again. It's been a while now and I think it would also do some good to her hair to be natural for a few months =P

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:20 am

yes all those changes must be damaging to her hair, and even going back to black won't be natural. good thing is Japanese girls seem to have very tough hair,
. in Sydney they have to go to Japanese hair dressers because their hair blunts normal scissors they use here. True !

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:15 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
I prefer her maintaining an Twiggy-esque blond. She looked like Emma Stone as a blond. Happy

MAMI's change of hairstyle Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:36 pm

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I feel like I have been to a similar thread as this before...hm. lol nevermind

The bob was the only thing that surprised me- maybe because I wasn't expecting her to cut the long hair she had, and alongside with that is her 'signature' (Yeah, calling it a signature cos i want to xP) ponytail during lives wouldn't be the same as before; Although she could still tie her hair into a ponytail, it still won't be the same cos of the length. 
I wasn't all too surprised about the color Orange, since it's become her habit to color her hair.
Regardless of hair color and length, my love for Mami never changes haha
I honestly couldn't even pick a single favorite from all the highlights she's applied lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:38 am

paolo961598

paolo961598

Caless Student
Caless Student
she was so gorgeus with blonde hair  .toj. however she is still sooo beautiful. she can dye blonde whenever she wants

SCANDAL ITALIA 
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.