• Source: http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Standard

Runner up: Scandal Show – 42,246 reported sales

Highest Rank reached by an Album in Oricon Weekly Chart:
• Title: Scandal Show, Encore Show, Temptation Box and Standard
• Source: http://www.generasia.com/wiki/SCANDAL_%28band%29

Runner up: Baby Action and Queen are Trumps – 4th

C. CONCERTS AND LIVES

Biggest One Man Concert

• Title: Scandal Arena Live Festival (Day 1)
• Number of Ticket Solds: 17,000
• Source: *still need a source and verification since it was just an assumption

Longest Tour
• Title: Scandal Hall Tour 2013 STANDARD
• Number of Shows: 21
• Source: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t8857-scandal-hall-tour-2013-standard

Most Number of Songs in a Setlist
• Title: Scandal vs Budokan
• Number of Songs: 22
• Source: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/scandal/2012/nippon-budokan-tokyo-japan-3bdf8814.html

D. SONGS AND PV

Most Played Song in One Man Lives:
Title: Scandal Baby - 14/14 in Setlist
Source:Actual count based on setlist

Runner Up: Doll - 13/14 in Setlist

Most Viewed PV in Youtube: Shunkan Sentimental - 2.5 Million Views and counting

E. MEMBERS

Most Popular in Twitter:
Rina Suzuki -233,000 followers and counting
Source: https://twitter.com/scandal_rina

Most Active in Twitter:
Mami Sasazaki - 22,000 Tweets and counting
Source: https://twitter.com/scandal_mami

Most Active Blogger:
Rina Suzuki
Source: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/f22-scandal-blog

Member with Most Number of Lyrics Written:
Tomomi Ogawa - 29 lyrics
Source: http://www2.jasrac.or.jp/eJwid/main.jsp?trxID=F00100

Member with Most Number of Music Composed:

Rina Suzuki and Mami Sasazaki - 5 songs
Source: http://www2.jasrac.or.jp/eJwid/main.jsp?trxID=F00100

F. SPECIAL RECORDS

SCANDAL - The First Girl Band to achieve 5 consecutive Top 5 positions in the Oricon Weekly Chart starting for their debut album
Source: http://www.generasia.com/wiki/SCANDAL_(band)

SCANDAL - Fastest Girl Band to perform at Budokan since their debut
Source: http://www.generasia.com/wiki/SCANDAL_(band)

SCANDAL - Second all-female band to have a 2-day solo concert in Yokohama Arena
Source: http://www.en.barks.jp/news/?id=1000003765

HARUNA/MAMI/TOMOMI - First Japanese female musicians to have a signature guitar issued by Squier
Source: http://www.fender.jp/topics/news/001638.php

Any comments, suggestions and corrections are welcome. I hope this is a helpful thread.  .smile. 

What additional categories would you like to add?

Why I made this thread:

Last edited by MamiXHaruna on Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:14 pm; edited 14 times in total

SCANDAL Book of Records Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Book of Records
Posted Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
OmO It's a really helpful thread! Thanks a lot .wow.

SCANDAL Book of Records Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:19 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Good idea  Thumbs Onion 

Other categories ideas, not saying they are great ideas or easy to do, just suggestions =P:

- biggest set list played (aka number of songs during one concert)
- best weekly sale for a single and album (you have the total sales)
- number of lives played in a year
- number of summer festivals in a year
- number of concerts played in a month
- number of times they played overseas in a year
- number of singles released in a year
- numbers of blogs in a year (to see their social skills =P I think you can just watch the number of topics in the blog section to get the number of blogs because they were all translated?)
- number of tweets by a member
- number of hair changes in a year by a member xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:52 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thank you guys for the support..  .happy. 

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Good idea  Thumbs Onion 

Other categories ideas, not saying they are great ideas or easy to do, just suggestions =P:

- biggest set list played (aka number of songs during one concert)
- best weekly sale for a single and album (you have the total sales)
- number of lives played in a year
- number of summer festivals in a year
- number of concerts played in a month
- number of times they played overseas in a year
- number of singles released in a year
- numbers of blogs in a year (to see their social skills =P I think you can just watch the number of topics in the blog section to get the number of blogs because they were all translated?)

Thanks HRMT for the suggestions.. I will research on those numbers and add some of them here.. I will also add some records for the members.

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:

I'm sure the record holder here is Mami.. Hehe .common. 

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:

Hehe I think this is Rina...  .evilgrin.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:54 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
MamiXHaruna wrote:
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:

Nope, it's MAMI and by a huge margin actually =P

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:48 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Number of countries performed in?

SCANDAL Book of Records 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:13 pm

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
Great ideea .....i think you need to make some changes..at highest sales of a single.....now runner up is Yoake no Ryuuseigun with 40.337

SCANDAL Book of Records JeAv1Q8
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:01 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Additional updates on the Scandal Book of Records.. Please see above.. You will see that some records were blank. I hope you can help me there.. Hehe any corrections and suggestions are welcome.. .hail. 

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:
MamiXHaruna wrote:
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:

Nope, it's MAMI and by a huge margin actually =P

Ooohh..  .plank.  Hehe sorry about that.. I'm not really surprise though since Mami will tweet virtually anything...

Joshua10red wrote:Great ideea .....i think you need to make some changes..at highest sales of a single.....now runner up is Yoake no Ryuuseigun with 40.337

Thank you for giving an update... It seems like Yoake will overtake the Awanai next week.. We need to keep an eye to that..

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:19 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Cool updates  Nice one A few things:

- I don't think "Most Popular Song" should be part of a book of records, it's mostly a popularity thing not a record you can beat ^^ Same with "Most Popular in Scandal Heaven" I think? Unless you just want stats about anything and not really records.

EDIT: Same for the tallest/oldest, it's more a stat not a record that can change ^^ HARU will always be the oldest xD

- Most Played Song Live, this one will be hard :/ You basically need to check all the set lists we know and count all the songs (because of the runner up and for the future). And even with that there are definitely some old setlist missing so many songs will not have the right stat. But would be an awesome stat to have!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:44 pm

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
-Member who wrote/composed most songs, and how many (Idk if there's a thread about this already, but it's okay too if we add it here ^^)
-Number of selfies of each member (haha, this is a challenge since they've posted a lot of selfies since 2009 blog haha) or
-Most number of selfies by a member (*coughs* Rina *coughs*)
-Duo with most selfies (Dobondobon or Almond Crush?)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:24 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
nice thread  Nice one 
suggesting some :
-number of collabs done
-numbers of covered songs

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
SCANDAL Book of Records Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:44 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thanks for the suggestion guys...  .smile. 

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Cool updates  Nice one A few things:

- I don't think "Most Popular Song" should be part of a book of records, it's mostly a popularity thing not a record you can beat ^^ Same with "Most Popular in Scandal Heaven" I think? Unless you just want stats about anything and not really records.

EDIT: Same for the tallest/oldest, it's more a stat not a record that can change ^^ HARU will always be the oldest xD

- Most Played Song Live, this one will be hard :/ You basically need to check all the set lists we know and count all the songs (because of the runner up and for the future). And even with that there are definitely some old setlist missing so many songs will not have the right stat. But would be an awesome stat to have!

Thank you for the correction HRMT. I deleted the tallest and oldest member. Hehe I just added it but I knew that it doesn't belong there. I also deleted the most popular song and most popular member in Scandal Heaven...

I want to keep the Most Played Song Live though. Maybe I should just concentrate on the 1 man concerts to limit the scope.

Mamitachu wrote:-Member who wrote/composed most songs, and how many (Idk if there's a thread about this already, but it's okay too if we add it here ^^)
-Number of selfies of each member (haha, this is a challenge since they've posted a lot of selfies since 2009 blog haha) or
-Most number of selfies by a member (*coughs* Rina *coughs*)
-Duo with most selfies (Dobondobon or Almond Crush?)

Hehe those numbers are hard to gather... But I'm interested in the member who wrote/composed most songs. I've read before that it was Tomomi but I need a source...

hapihapi wrote:nice thread  Nice one 
suggesting some :
-number of collabs done
-numbers of covered songs

I will try to gather those number. Hehe maybe we can get the Artist they have the Most Collaboration.

PS: I included in the record the Member with the Most number of Songs composed but I still need a source... .wew.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:35 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Depends what you mean by "composed", that usually means doing the music, not writing the lyrics.

TIMO is the one that wrote the most lyrics by far because of the early days, she was involved a lot for the lyrics but a lot less now :/ Not sure what happened with her, I thought about make a topic about it but yeah well...

Anyway, if I counted correctly she was credited for the lyrics 30 times (Yoake is #30 and latest). This does not include the songs where SCANDAL is credited for the lyrics (SCANDAL is credited 14 times so TIMO was surely involved to some degree but we cannot know for sure). As she is part of SCANDAL you could say she wrote (or participated) 44 songs. Depends how you see it but personnaly I prefer to say it's 30 as its more accurate. When it's credited as SCANDAL we have no way to know if she wrote 1 line or 2 verses, etc.

As for the other members, RINA is credited 14 times for lyrics, MAMI 7 times and HARUNA 8 times. I cannot guarantee at 100% that this is correct but it should be close Happy Maybe my data sheet is wrong or maybe I counted too fast ^^

MAMI is the composer of the band now so to speak and she catched up RINA who was the one composing the most in the early years. MAMI is credited for the music 5 times now, RINA 5, TIMO 1 and HARU 0 (HARU please compose a song alone for the next album  .toj. ). SCANDAL has been credited 2 times (it's recent ^^ it's for Rainy and Your Song).

SCANDAL has been credited for the "arrangement" of the songs sometime but that is also something different and technical so I think it's not relevant at all, the lyrics/music is the most important of course.

The "number of collabs/covers" is a stats not really a record but if you turn it into "Artist they have the Most Collaboration with" as you said then it could be great yup. For the answer to that hum... Kishidan has at least 3 collabs with them that I know of, MomoClo 2. Then there is Go Hiromi 2 also.

But there is also SHOW-YA or at least the singer of that band, if I remember correctly they sang at least 3 times together but not really sure. They also sometimes had these multi-collabs where 3-4 different artists play together, I remember they did it once or twice for Rock 'n' Roll Widow where there was miwa, another guy and another girl.

About the song most played live, it's a cool record but as said you will need to check all the set list we know and in the end it will not be 100% accurate because we surely miss set lists from their early days.

About the selfie thing, unless you can collect all the photos ever done and count everything it's not going to work xD It's fun but I doubt it worth the effort ^^

If you really want to add simply stats you should make 2 categories maybe? Or open another topic about stats (I would love to read that =P)

PS: geez this is a long post sorry it got a bit out of hand while I was looking for the songs lyrics/music stats lol

Last edited by HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction for RINA, credited 5 times for music not 4)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:59 am

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Great section to have! I made a list when I was bored of who wrote which songs haha. Seems like my list matched up to HaRuRiNaToMoMaMi's ^^; I counted 5 for Rina though (Emotion, Very Special, Hikare, Bitter Chocolate, and Koi no Gestalt Houkai).

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:02 am

Jose Manuel Cortes

Jose Manuel Cortes

Caless Student
Caless Student
Really interesting post haha I hope you continue uploading more  Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:35 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
waning_moon wrote:Great section to have! I made a list when I was bored of who wrote which songs haha. Seems like my list matched up to HaRuRiNaToMoMaMi's ^^; I counted 5 for Rina though (Emotion, Very Special, Hikare, Bitter Chocolate, and Koi no Gestalt Houkai).

I'm glad you found the same results means it should be correct!

As for RINA you are right, she is credited for the music 5 times for the songs you mention! My bad I forgot to count one but it was right on my list =P Gonna edit my other post.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:39 am

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Lyrics by Tomomi [29] - (Sakura Goodbye, Appletacsi no dengon, Anata ga mavaru, Orange Juice, Kageró, Kimi to mirai kanzen dóki, Koi no kadzsicu, Satisfaction, Szajonara My Friend, Sódzso S, Switch, Space Ranger, Tajó to kimi ga egaku Story, Happy Collector, Bitter Chocolate, Playboy, Hókago 1H, BEUTeen!, Brand New Wave, Doll, Everybody Say Yeah!, GIRLism, Hi-Hi-Hi, Pride, Rock’ n Roll, Scandal Baby, Sparkling, Very Special, Joake no rjúszeigun)

Lyrics by Rina [14] - (Koi no Gestalt hókai, Tokió Skyscraper, Nacu neiro, Hikare, Playboy Part II, Bright, Burn, Emotion, Future, One Piece, S.L. Magic, Weather Report, Kimi to joru to namida, Rainy)

Lyrics by Haruna [11] - (Aitai, Koi mojó, Space Ranger, Taijó Scandalous, Hacsigacu, Haruka, Hitocu dake, Love Survive, Rising Star, Rock ’n Roll, Runners High)

Lyrics by Mami [8] - (Sódzso M, Namida jo hikare, Cute!, Glamorous You, Queens Are Trumps, Ring! Ring! Ring!, Want You, Departure)

Lyrics by SCANDAL [14] - (Scandal no Theme, Sunkan Sentimental, Hosi no furu joru ni, Maborosi Night, Jumemiru cubasza, Harukaze, Hello! Hello!, Osaka, Scandal in the House, Shining Sun, So Easy, Standard, Tokyo, Your Song, Midnight Television*, Koshi-Tantan**)

Songs composed by Rina [5] - (Koi no Gestalt hókai, Hikare, Bitter Chocolate, Emotion, Very Special)

Songs composed by Mami [5] - (MAMI: Hacsigacu, Hikare, Standard, Want You, Departure)

Songs composed by Tomomi [1] - (Very Special)

Songs composed by SCANDAL [2] - (Rainy,  Your Song)

(BIG FAT NOTE: the source for this is JASRAC (click) and their data differs from the booklets)

* According to JASRAC/Ongaku no Mori Hayama Aiji and Kubota Sachio wrote the lyrics of "Midnight Television", but the booklets of Namida no regret and Encore show states that SCANDAL was also a co-writer. [Thanks to HRMT for this info]

** According to JASRAC/Ongaku no Mori Yoko Aki wrote the lirycs of "KOSHI-TANTAN", but the booklet of Temptation Box states that SCANDAL was also a co-writer. [Thanks to HRMT for this info]

(btw we use a different system to transliterate Japanese words, that's why they look messed up)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, should we include records set up by Scandal? (ie first Japanese artist to held a solo concert in Malaysia, etc.)

Last edited by sillentdx on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:31 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The book is now updated... I'm kinda waiting for the Yoake to surpass the Awanai before updating this but since you already have the facts, I'm updating it now.

I added the two category:

Members with most number of lyrics written
Members with most number of song composed

(If you have a have more gramatically correct terms, please suggest it.. Happy )

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Depends what you mean by "composed", that usually means doing the music, not writing the lyrics.

TIMO is the one that wrote the most lyrics by far because of the early days, she was involved a lot for the lyrics but a lot less now :/ Not sure what happened with her, I thought about make a topic about it but yeah well...

Anyway, if I counted correctly she was credited for the lyrics 30 times (Yoake is #30 and latest). This does not include the songs where SCANDAL is credited for the lyrics (SCANDAL is credited 14 times so TIMO was surely involved to some degree but we cannot know for sure). As she is part of SCANDAL you could say she wrote (or participated) 44 songs. Depends how you see it but personnaly I prefer to say it's 30 as its more accurate. When it's credited as SCANDAL we have no way to know if she wrote 1 line or 2 verses, etc.

As for the other members, RINA is credited 14 times for lyrics, MAMI 7 times and HARUNA 8 times. I cannot guarantee at 100% that this is correct but it should be close Happy Maybe my data sheet is wrong or maybe I counted too fast ^^

MAMI is the composer of the band now so to speak and she catched up RINA who was the one composing the most in the early years. MAMI is credited for the music 5 times now, RINA 5, TIMO 1 and HARU 0 (HARU please compose a song alone for the next album .toj. ). SCANDAL has been credited 2 times (it's recent ^^ it's for Rainy and Your Song).

SCANDAL has been credited for the "arrangement" of the songs sometime but that is also something different and technical so I think it's not relevant at all, the lyrics/music is the most important of course.

The "number of collabs/covers" is a stats not really a record but if you turn it into "Artist they have the Most Collaboration with" as you said then it could be great yup. For the answer to that hum... Kishidan has at least 3 collabs with them that I know of, MomoClo 2. Then there is Go Hiromi 2 also.

But there is also SHOW-YA or at least the singer of that band, if I remember correctly they sang at least 3 times together but not really sure. They also sometimes had these multi-collabs where 3-4 different artists play together, I remember they did it once or twice for Rock 'n' Roll Widow where there was miwa, another guy and another girl.

About the song most played live, it's a cool record but as said you will need to check all the set list we know and in the end it will not be 100% accurate because we surely miss set lists from their early days.

About the selfie thing, unless you can collect all the photos ever done and count everything it's not going to work xD It's fun but I doubt it worth the effort ^^

If you really want to add simply stats you should make 2 categories maybe? Or open another topic about stats (I would love to read that =P)

PS: geez this is a long post sorry it got a bit out of hand while I was looking for the songs lyrics/music stats lol

Thank you HRMT.. .clap. You really put some efforts there..
Regarding the Stat thing, I think it was also interesting but very hard to maintain.. Maybe for now we should focus on important but easy to track records...

waning_moon wrote:Great section to have! I made a list when I was bored of who wrote which songs haha. Seems like my list matched up to HaRuRiNaToMoMaMi's ^^; I counted 5 for Rina though (Emotion, Very Special, Hikare, Bitter Chocolate, and Koi no Gestalt Houkai).

Thank you Waning_moon for double checking HRMT... .happy.

sillentdx wrote:Lyrics by Tomomi [30] - (Sakura Goodbye, Appletacsi no dengon, Anata ga mavaru, Orange Juice, Kageró, Kimi to mirai kanzen dóki, Koi no kadzsicu, Satisfaction, Szajonara My Friend, Sódzso S, Switch, Space Ranger, Tajó to kimi ga egaku Story, Happy Collector, Bitter Chocolate, Playboy, Hókago 1H, BEUTeen!, Brand New Wave, Doll, Everybody Say Yeah!, GIRLism, Hi-Hi-Hi, Midnight Television, Pride, Rock’ n Roll, Scandal Baby, Sparkling, Very Special, Joake no rjúszeigun)

Lyrics by Rina [13] - (Koi no Gestalt hókai, Tokió Skyscraper, Nacu neiro, Hikare, Playboy Part II, Bright, Burn, Emotion, Future, One Piece, S.L. Magic, Weather Report, Kimi to joru to namida)

Lyrics by Haruna [11] - (Aitai, Koi mojó, Space Ranger, Taijó Scandalous, Hacsigacu, Haruka, Hitocu dake, Love Survive, Rising Star, Rock ’n Roll, Runners High)

Lyrics by Mami [8] - (Sódzso M, Namida jo hikare, Cute!, Glamorous You, Queens Are Trumps, Ring! Ring! Ring!, Want You, Departure)

Lyrics by SCANDAL [14] - (Scandal no Theme, Sunkan Sentimental, Hosi no furu joru ni, Maborosi Night, Jumemiru cubasza, Harukaze, Hello! Hello!, Osaka, Scandal in the House, Shining Sun, So Easy, Standard, Tokyo, Your Song)

Songs composed by Rina [5] - (Koi no Gestalt hókai, Hikare, Bitter Chocolate, Emotion, Very Special)

Songs composed by Mami [5] - (MAMI: Hacsigacu, Hikare, Standard, Want You, Departure)

Songs composed by Tomomi [1] - (Very Special)

Songs composed by SCANDAL [2] - (Rainy,  Your Song)

(BIG FAT NOTE: the source for this is JASRAC (click) and their data differs from the booklets (so Sony/Epic either messed up the booklets or sent wrong data to JASRAC)

(btw we use a different system to transliterate Japanese words, that's why they look messed up)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, should we include records set up by Scandal? (ie first Japanese artist to held a solo concert in Malaysia, etc.)

Thanks Silentdx for the source and the List!  .toj. We can definitely use it in the future as reference..

I'm also thinking of adding some national and international records for Scandal. Do you think it's a good idea?

Example:
First Japanese artist to held a solo concert in Malaysia (as per Silentdx)
First girl band to achieve four consecutive top 5 positions in the Oricon Weekly charts (as per Generasia)
Fastest Girl band to perform at Budokan since debut (already surpassed though)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:35 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

Ok I just counted again after your post silentdx. I have all my datas from the CDs booklets.

I miscounted the very first time T_T Here are my results (again...):

Lyrics
TIMO: 29
RINA: 14
MAMI: 8
HARU: 11
SCANDAL: 16

I had some errors actually on my datas... T_T

TIMO has 29, SCANDAL is credited for MIDNIGHT TELEVISION I checked in the booklets for Namida no Regrets and ENCORE SHOW. And SCANDAL is also co-credited for KOSHI-TANTAN so that's a +2 for SCANDAL and a -1 for TIMO. For RINA's lyrics you are missing Rainy so that makes it 14.

Music
TIMO: 1
RINA: 5
MAMI: 5
HARU: 0
SCANDAL: 2

Well anyways, don't want to check 150 times ^^ The music part seems correct.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:57 pm

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
MamiXHaruna wrote:
Srsly, by whom?
-------------------
Thanks, HRMT. I will edit my post and the huwiki article accordingly.

Last edited by sillentdx on Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:38 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Ok I just counted again after your post silentdx. I have all my datas from the CDs booklets.

I miscounted the very first time T_T Here are my results (again...):

Lyrics
TIMO: 29
RINA: 14
MAMI: 8
HARU: 11
SCANDAL: 16

I had some errors actually on my datas... T_T

TIMO has 29, SCANDAL is credited for MIDNIGHT TELEVISION I checked in the booklets for Namida no Regrets and ENCORE SHOW. And SCANDAL is also co-credited for KOSHI-TANTAN so that's a +2 for SCANDAL and a -1 for TIMO. For RINA's lyrics you are missing Rainy so that makes it 14.

Music
TIMO: 1
RINA: 5
MAMI: 5
HARU: 0
SCANDAL: 2

Well anyways, don't want to check 150 times ^^ The music part seems correct.

Thank you HRMT for the correction. That is noted. .uhuh.

sillentdx wrote:
MamiXHaruna wrote:
Srsly, by whom?
-------------------
Thanks, HRMT. I will edit the huwiki article accordingly.

Uhm.... Sorry for my wrong post. .whistle. IT WILL be surpassed by Silent Siren next year since they are scheduled to perform at Budokan this January.

Can you suggests what category I will this records/recognition?

Fastest Girl band to perform at Budokan since debut
First Band to first girl band to achieve four consecutive top 5 positions in the Oricon Weekly charts

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:19 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Yoake is their new highest sale for a single: http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Yoake_no_Ryuuseigun

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:07 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The Book is now updated... Plus with additional new records

F. SPECIAL RECORDS

• The First Girl Band to achieve 5 consecutive Top 5 positions in the Oricon Weekly Chart
  • Fastest Girl Band to perform at Budokan since their debut

What do you think? Is it a good idea? Can we add more on this category?

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Yoake is their new highest sale for a single: http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Yoake_no_Ryuuseigun

Thank you HRMT..  .clap. 

I'm expecting it already. I was looking at the generasia website last tuesday but it was still not updated that time.. Congrats to Scandal... Nice one

I hope they can break more of the records they set in the future...

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:13 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
It's a good idea but not sure what other records they have like that or where you can find sources =(

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:53 pm

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Few more:
1. SCANDAL Summit Vol. 3 became the most viewed live stream on Ustream source
2. First Japanese band to have a song in a Microsoft Windows CM (Satisfaction) source
3. (HARU/MAMI/TIMO) First Japanese female musicans to have a signature guitar issued by Squier source
3/5. Second all-female band to have a 2-day solo concert in the Yokohama Arena (first was Princess Princess in 1991!) source

+1 for the lulz: First Japanese band/musican to have a featured article on the Hungarian Wikipedia
+another 1 for the lulz: First Japanese band/musican to feature on the main page of the Hungarian Wikipedia (check it tomorrow Tongue)

Oh, and btw
MamiXHaruna wrote:The First Girl Band to achieve 5 consecutive Top 5 positions in the Oricon Weekly Chart
That's untrue. It should be something like this: "The First Girl Band to achieve 5 consecutive Top 5 positions in the Oricon Weekly Chart starting from their debut album"

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.