You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
HARUNA to participate in FM802 ACCESS campaign song URbvVj4l

HARUNA will participate in FM802 2015 ACCESS's campaign song! Since spring is considered to be a season where many people start new lives (school, work, etc.), FM802 holds their ACCESS campaign annually to support those people who do so.

The special unit, named「Sugar & The Radio Fire」, will consist of several other musicians such as Suga Shikao and Tatsuya Mitsumura from NICO Touches the Walls. The name of the song will be 「Music Train ~Haru no Majutsushi~ 」 (Music Train ~春の魔術師~; Music Train ~Spring Magician~), with lyrics・music・composition by Suga Shikao, and will start to be played on-air from 3/21.

http://funky802.com/access/

HARUNA to participate in FM802 ACCESS campaign song 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Looking forward to this!.clap. I really like it when they collaborate with other artists~
I hope someone records it so I could hear it! Happy

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Oh wow, that is a great honour for Haruna !

HARUNA to participate in FM802 ACCESS campaign song Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I am also looking forward to this.  Suga Shikao is an amazing musician, so it's exciting to see how Haruna's vocals will add to the song.  Suga-san tweeted that Haruna had some difficult parts, and she said that she never used her voice like that before....Well, he said that she handled it perfectly, so that some high praise...!
With 3 guest artists already lined up, this special project is looking good!

It's good seeing the members branching out and participating in projects other than as a band....

Back to top Go down
M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Here's the song ^^

Well, since there are lots of singers I didn't hear much of Haruna on solo. I think I heard more of her after 2:00 or so (that is if I distinguished her voice right xD) She's more on Harmony here, I guess.

Back to top Go down
raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
M wrote:Well, since there are lots of singers I didn't hear much of Haruna on solo. I think I heard more of her after 2:00 or so (that is if I distinguished her voice right xD) She's more on Harmony here, I guess.
I listened to the song and Haruna sings quite a lot. She sounds different though, kind of like a guy.  0:28, 1:20, the harmony starting from 2:24, and 3:15.

Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
raynsity wrote:
M wrote:Well, since there are lots of singers I didn't hear much of Haruna on solo. I think I heard more of her after 2:00 or so (that is if I distinguished her voice right xD) She's more on Harmony here, I guess.
I listened to the song and Haruna sings quite a lot. She sounds different though, kind of like a guy.  0:28, 1:20, the harmony starting from 2:24, and 3:15.
Is it cause of the audio quality? I honestly wouldnt have thought thats haru... she just sounds different well not recognisable

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

HARUNA to participate in FM802 ACCESS campaign song Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
raynsity wrote:
I'm 99% sure that's not HARUNA (0:28)
I think it's the main vocalist of KANA-BOON

Back to top Go down
M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
0:28 - definitely does not sound like her to me. It's definitely another guy's.
1:20 - I could hear her more after 1:30 or some time like that, along with the other girl and other guys. but she's singing harmony. not in a much high pitch as the girl's.
2:24 - Haruna's definitely part here.
3:15 - Mi-ra-ku-ru(?) part sounds like Haru but then it kinda starts to sound like another guy's voice (like the guy on 0:28)

Well, I couldn't really tell if my ears are telling me the truth or not.
I also listened to this in our school PC with their headphones and quality's different :p
If we could get a higher quality for this, a lyric book where it shows who sings where- that could be really helpful lol.

(I wonder what kind of difficulty did Haruna encounter here? Matching voice pitches with the boys and harmonise? I'm really curious. cos it's definitely different harmonising with Tomomi and Mami.)

Back to top Go down
raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
bleachnlife wrote:
raynsity wrote:
Is it cause of the audio quality? I honestly wouldnt have thought thats haru... she just sounds different well not recognisable
I'm not quite sure myself. When I listened to that part it does sound like Haruna at first but as it approaches to the end, it kind of changes to someone else but who knows. It's not like Mami sounded the same when she sang in Super Beaver's Q&A.
Also, just like what Michio87 said that Haruna used her voice in a different way and in relation to that, the harmony parts doesn't sound different to anything she did before.

Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Cool!

Is that a new station jingle for Access FM?

HARUNA to participate in FM802 ACCESS campaign song Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down
Jay_Waffle

Jay_Waffle

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
A little late but heres the music video. Makes it a lot easier to make out who is singing now

HARUNA to participate in FM802 ACCESS campaign song Img_9112

HIMETAN BEAM

SCANDAL
NOGIZAKA46 · SAKURA GAKUIN · BABYMETAL
BiSH · 日向坂46 · 欅坂46
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.