You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Instapump Fury×SCANDAL
Posted Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:51 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
SCANDAL introduces their Reebok 「Instapump Fury」 sneakers they customized on YourReebok!

Instapump Fury×SCANDAL HTaC1XH

Customize Point!
I previously wanted to make an original Pump Fury, but I gave up when I went to the homepage and saw that they were only available in men's sizes…. I'm so happy that you can now customize ladies sizes too! I want to wear them a lot! The Pump Furies I designed this time are simple! I tried giving it a refreshing feeling by putting in a pastel blue accent amid the white! It's perfect for a hot summer!!

Instapump Fury×SCANDAL XLbTqdl

Customize Point!
This was my first time customizing them, and I was surprised by the many material and color variations! You can make even the smallest customization and make the perfect shoes to your liking, so creating them was fun! It's easy to imagine what to go with because you can customize while checking the design from different angles! An important point to mine is that I put together pastel colors that work with spring・summer, and seasons from here on. I created a feminine, girly design. I can't wait to wear them when I go out!

Instapump Fury×SCANDAL 4petRoH

Customize Point!
You can choose your favorite color, material, and design from the toes, heel, all the way to the bottom of the sole to make one-of-a-kind, original Pump Furies that you'll be completely satisfied with!
An important point to mine is that the color and material are all the same, and I made it a deep blue since I've been really liking blue recently! You don't really see Pumps that have all been designed with the sole and even the logo as the same color, so it's now a rare pair!

Instapump Fury×SCANDAL KtQFLbB

Customize Point!
There are so many types and the task of choosing what to go with seemed fun, but I couldn't decide on what to do for the life of me. But, after taking time to think about it, I decided to accent the sole by adding yellow and blue. I'm very happy that my wish of wanting a pair like these was completely fulfilled!
Wearing these Pumps is what I'm looking forward to the most right now.

http://reebok.jp/yourreebok/cp/girlscollection/

Instapump Fury×SCANDAL 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.