thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

TOMOMI @ THE BASS DAY SPECIAL QH3SrQX

TOMOMI will be appearing at 「THE BASS DAY SPECIAL - Bassist wa Zenin Shuugou!! Kameda Koutougakkou Keiongakubu」 (THE BASS DAY SPECIAL - A Gathering of All Bassists!! Kameda High School's Light Music Club) with Seiji Kameda.

EVENT: 11/8 (Sun.) 16:30-17:45
THE BASS DAY SPECIAL - Bassist wa Zenin Shuugou!! Kameda Koutougakkou Keiongakubu
Appearances: Seiji Kameda, TOMOMI (SCANDAL)

An appearance of a classroom for a light music club that Seiji Kameda and TOMOMI are participating in!?

Together with real high school students, you will learn about the role of bassists called "Supporting the bottom of music." We'll resolve problems/questions like "What is the bass about?", "From where should I start learning the bass?" by discussing them together! Please look forward to a bass lecture that can only be heard here!

http://music-park.jp/news/1010.html

#front-page

TOMOMI @ THE BASS DAY SPECIAL 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: TOMOMI @ THE BASS DAY SPECIAL
Posted Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:07 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Excellent !

As a bass player myself and a huge Tomomi fan I must see that.

TOMOMI @ THE BASS DAY SPECIAL Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Bass Day - B-GIRLS Poster
Posted Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:36 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
TOMOMI @ THE BASS DAY SPECIAL NRHBMwb

PR poster 「B-GIRLS Poster」 that appeals to 「11/11 is Bass Day」 has been completed.

「Bass no Hi (Bass Day)」, starting from a proposal by Seiji Kameda, is a day that has been formally registered in the anniversary association, and is derived from how four 1's resemble 4 strings. This time, in order to spread 「Bass Day」 to many people, a PR poster of a collage of female bassists who applied nationwide (nicknamed "B-GIRLS") has been produced. A total of 140 female bassists, including Emi Okamoto; Shiori Sekine (Base Ball Bear); TOMOMI (SCANDAL); Yuu Fujisaki (Negoto); and Hikari Fujimoto (Akai Koen), make an appearance. The poster design as well as all of the bass names and comments with the theme of each member's 「bass love」 are introduced on 「Bass Day」's website.

Additionally, events, bass specialty stores, and projects with bass floors of instrument shops will unfold  during BASS WEEK that will start from 2015/11/07 (Sat.).

●Event Information
「THE BASS DAY SPECIAL 『Bassist wa Zenin Shuugou!! Kameda Koutougakkou Keiongakubu』」 [THE BASS DAY SPECIAL - A Gathering of All Bassists!! Kameda High School's Light Music Club]
2015/11/07 (Sun.)
Venue: Shibuya MUSIC PARK Special Stage

「Live Event 『Bass Day』 Zenyasai "Otona no Tame no Bass Day"」 [The Eve of 『Bass Day』 "Bass Day for Adults"]
2015/11/10 (Tue.)
Venue: Meguro Blues Alley Japan

「Live Event 『J-WAVE Bass Royale』」
2015/11/10 (Wed.)
Venue: Ebisu Liquid Room

「Bass Day」's official site: http://bass1111.com

http://ro69.jp/news/detail/132357
http://bass1111.com/news

#front-page

TOMOMI @ THE BASS DAY SPECIAL 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:50 pm

Drakis07

Drakis07

Caless Student
Caless Student
I must say one thing i watched Tomomi Bass lessons videos those last months on YouTube and she made me want to learn to play Bass, i thought that it could be something that even me could do. 
So probably next year if all going well for me and when i will have the money for it i will buy my very first bass and start taking lesson. I will declare too that Tomomi will be my role model as a bassist. I'm already a singer and i want to to a singer who can play bass or a bassist who can sing like Tomomi.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:19 pm

Haruki Ooshima

Haruki Ooshima

Caless Student
Caless Student
It's a fantastic opportunity and a great honor for Tomomi taking part at this special event!
Being called for celebrating the Bass Day with other important artists means so much. That shows how Tomomi's talent is being appreciated every day more and more by an huge increasing number of people. I'm really glad of knowing that .love.

I've a question for the staff: will it be possible to see it from the event official website even for fans overseas? I mean, even if I'm in Italy, may I be able to watch it?

TOMOMI @ THE BASS DAY SPECIAL IVBWk3j

❝No matter how deep the forest was that I was lost in, a smile was right by my side.
The surprises hidden in everyday life will change you greatly.
Remember that you have a sparkling diamond in your heart
~Yoake no Ryuuseigun - lyrics: Tomomi Ogawa
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.