thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

SCANDAL News Summary TAzADNC

Since much has happened regarding SCANDAL news, here is a summary of what went on this week!

■SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 @ Kobe World Memorial Hall, 12/9
SCANDAL News Summary 9Z6aIqqm
            -SCANDAL kicked off their 3 city, 4 date PERFECT WORLD arena tour on 12/9 at Kobe World Memorial Hall!
            -The set list consisted of 24 songs, which can be viewed here.
            -An English translation of an article about the live can be found here.
            -A handful of pictures from the live can be found here.

----------------------------------------------------------

■SCANDAL's second Budokan performance to be live-broadcast on WOWOW
            -SCANDAL's second performance at Nippon Budokan on 1/13, the finale of their arena tour, will be broadcasted live on WOWOW.

■All 4 members debut new hairstyles and colors
SCANDAL News Summary Exi5GEBm
            -Each of the members debuted new hairstyles and colors at the Kobe live!

-HARUNA has gone back to blonde, but is a lighter blonde than the 'silver ash' color she previously had. The most striking change is her very short 'baby bangs' that sit just above her eyebrows.
SCANDAL News Summary CDemS1om

-MAMI has gone back to black hair for the first time in four years. Her hair is two-toned and consists of black on the top part of her hair with blonde on the underside.
SCANDAL News Summary Iv8th2hm

-TOMOMI's hair color is a pink ombre, with the upper half of her hair being a reddish brown and the lower half being a dark, vibrant pink.
SCANDAL News Summary YUksFHum

-RINA's hair color is now a dark purple that she says was influenced by the character Hit-Girl from Kick-Ass.
SCANDAL News Summary AKchF0Rm

■Details for SCANDAL's 10th anniversary live announced
SCANDAL News Summary IsEhR6Lm
            -Details for SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL『2006-2016』 have been announced, which can be found here.

■『SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」”』 to be released on DVD & Blu-ray
SCANDAL News Summary S5gKL00m SCANDAL News Summary WnQpsHWm
            -SCANDAL's documentary film 『SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」”』 that was screened in theaters in Japan this past October will be released on DVD & Blu-ray on 12/23.
            -Purchase the Blu-Ray via CD Japan
            -Purchase the DVD via CD Japan

■Pictures from SCANDAL's photographer
SCANDAL News Summary DpY807Km
            -More than 300+ pictures of SCANDAL have been found on their photographer Shin Nakajima's websites! Check all of them out here.

■SCANDAL's documentary to be screened in Mexico, Chile, and Peru
           -The documentary film will be screened in Mexico, Chile, and Peru starting from 12/12. More details here.
           -Fans in Mexico who went to see the film took a group shot together:
SCANDAL News Summary QeTx2W9t

■Details + sales begin for 「SONY WALKMAN A series SCANDAL collaboration model」
SCANDAL News Summary QUv22f5m
           -SCANDAL and FM802's 「ROCK KIDS 802 –OCHIKEN Goes ON!!」 radio program's Sony WALKMAN collaboration's details have been announced and is now on sale in Sony Stores + webstore in Japan. More info here.

■PERFECT WORLD t-shirt in a color limited to the Kitty Shop in Shibuya available
SCANDAL News Summary EEqF0enm
           -A PERFECT WORLD t-shirt in a color you can only obtain at the Kitty Shop in Shibuya is now being sold at the shop.

#front-page

SCANDAL News Summary 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL News Summary
Posted Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:27 pm

strix04

strix04

Caless Student
Caless Student
.love. Mami-chan's hair is black again!

SCANDAL News Summary Tumblr_nv7bf8q8cz1ro4xe8o6_r1_540
Back to top Go down

SCANDAL News Summary - Week of 12/21
Posted Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:58 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

SCANDAL News Summary J0zUK8u

Another busy week in SCANDAL news - here's what happened this week!

■7th Album - 「YELLOW」
SCANDAL News Summary XC9PuHz
           -SCANDAL has announced the release of their 7th album 「YELLOW」, out March 2, 2016!
           -It will be offered in 3 editions and comprise of 13 tracks including the previous singles 「Stamp!」 and 「Sisters」.
           -This will be the band's first completely self-produced album.
           -The band has mentioned that they chose the title "YELLOW" because they've been in a happy mode due to their world tour earlier this year and also as they were making the album. They felt that "yellow" is the color that represents how they've been feeling,
           -The thread for the album can be found here.
           -Purchase the Regular Edition
           -Purchase the CD + DVD Limited Edition
           -Purchase the T-Shirt Limited Edition

■New song 「SUKI-SUKI」
           -At SCANDAL's arena live in Nagoya on the 23rd, they debuted their new song "SUKI-SUKI." They have announced that this song will be on their new album 「YELLOW」.
           -The lyrics and music were both written by MAMI.
           -The next day on the 24th, the song was played on the radio for the first time.
           -As a Christmas present from the band, a short version of the song has been uploaded to their YouTube channel!
           -The full version of the song was played on the radio, which can be found here.

■SCANDAL TOUR 2016「YELLOW」
SCANDAL News Summary 1wNiQoKm
           -In support of their new album, SCANDAL will be going on a 19-performance tour next April to June, comprising of dates in Japan as well as in Hong Kong and Taiwan.
           -The thread for the tour can be found here.

■SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 @ Nippon Gaishi Hall, 12/23
SCANDAL News Summary THUZf3Wm
           -SCANDAL performed at Nippon Gaishi Hall in Nagoya on 12/23!
           -The set list consisted of 24 songs, which can be viewed here.
           -An English translation of an article from BARKS about the live + new album can be found here.
           -An English translation of another article about the live can be found here.
           -A handful of pictures from the live can be found here.

■『SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」”』 now out on Blu-ray & DVD
SCANDAL News Summary S5gKL00m SCANDAL News Summary WnQpsHWm
           -SCANDAL's documentary film was released on DVD & Blu-ray on 12/23!
           -On 12/22 it reached #12 on the Oricon General DVD chart and #6 on the Oricon Music DVD chart.
           -On 12/23 it reached #10 on the Oricon General DVD chart and #4 on the Oricon Music DVD chart.
           -On 12/24 it reached #11 on the Oricon Music DVD chart.
           -On 12/25 it reached #6 on the Oricon Music DVD chart.
           -Purchase the Blu-Ray via CD Japan
           -Purchase the DVD via CD Japan

■「Chiisana Honoo」 lyrics
SCANDAL News Summary B2tTN19m
           -Romaji and kana lyrics + an English translation of "Chiisana Honoo," the theme song of SCANDAL's documentary film, can be found here.

#front-page

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:07 pm

bchoun

bchoun

Caless Student
Caless Student
ooo, I hope they come to North America in 2016. There's no way I can afford to fly over seas to see them, although I would if i could. Maybe i'll try my luck with the lottery Tongue

SCANDAL News Summary DYF4Qez
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:34 am

Qberto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm in the same boat as you, bchoun. I'd love to take my daughter to Scandal as her first concert.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:49 pm

SazasakiStinson

SazasakiStinson

Caless Student
Caless Student
I love to see they in argentina, but i dont expect that xD
And im sooooo happy with the new album cant wait! :'D
.wow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:25 am

mamiislove

mamiislove

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Mami's skin looks so white since she dyed her hair back to black .love. .love. 
Hope to see them have concert here in PH.

SCANDAL News Summary Tumblr_nwq1zi2ZMN1rtm262o4_540

SCANDAL News Summary Mami10
Back to top Go down

SCANDAL News Summary - 3/2
Posted Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:30 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

SCANDAL News Summary MlkoOwR

Today, March 2nd, is the release day of SCANDAL's 7th album YELLOW!

It was a busy day for the band--here's how they spent it:

■7th Album - 「YELLOW」- out now

SCANDAL News Summary 7bDYYyq
Regular Edition
SCANDAL News Summary QF6a49s
CD + DVD Edition
SCANDAL News Summary ZT21ul1
T-Shirt Edition

-YELLOW has been released in 3 editions: Regular, DVD, and T-Shirt.
           -This is the band's first self-produced album, featuring lyrics and music for all songs written by the band.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

YELLOW opens at #2 on the Oricon Daily Album Chart
SCANDAL News Summary LwCruwA
           -YELLOW opened at #2 on the Oricon Daily Album Chart on March 1st with an estimated total sale of 14,922 copies sold!

■YELLOW Album Lyrics
SCANDAL News Summary Zxme34J
           -YELLOW album lyrics are now up on SCANDAL HEAVEN! Includes romaji, kana, and English translations for all songs. Check out the thread here.

■HARUNA in Nagoya
SCANDAL News Summary Ym4yTu5
           -Today, HARUNA headed to Nagoya to appear on various TV and radio programs + a public radio recording&meet and greet.
           -MAMI was scheduled to join her but she unfortunately couldn't since it seems like she's under the weather! The band posted about it a few hours beforehand.
           -Here are the many tweets and pictures from HARU's time in Nagoya:
Spoiler:

■TOMOMI & RINA in Hiroshima
SCANDAL News Summary V5bvLo9
           -Like HARUNA, TOMOMI & RINA headed to Hiroshima to appear on various radio programs + a public radio recording&meet and greet.
           -Here is a blog by TOMO + the many tweets and pictures from their time in Hiroshima:
Spoiler:

■Feedback! Shop in Shibuya
SCANDAL News Summary UKSfSbv
           -Kitty Shop in Shibuya has reopened as "Feedback! Shop," a private shop that will sell official SCANDAL goods. More info here.

■SCANDAL's favorite: Music Roots - Apple Music Playlist
SCANDAL News Summary Qcp2vDs
           -SCANDAL recently posted an Apple Music playlist comprised of songs they've personally selected as their "music roots." Read more + listen to the songs here.

■LOVE ME DO music video
           -For those who haven't seen it yet, here is the music video for "LOVE ME DO" (includes English subtitles).

■Listening to New Album 『YELLOW』 With SCANDAL - Tonight's a Pizza Party!

-SCANDAL recently uploaded a two-part video digest about YELLOW called 「SCANDAL to New Album 『YELLOW』 wo Kikou - Konya wa Pizza Party!」 (Listening to New Album 『YELLOW』 With SCANDAL - Tonight's a Pizza Party!), which features the band having a pizza party and talking about the new songs on the album as clips of the tracks play in the background. Here they are with English subs.

#front-page

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:58 am

astuffds

astuffds

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thank you as always!
Wow today has been a real busy day for them! I hope the album sells well!

.clap. 
My screen is dyed in Yellow! Everyone is buzzing with mostly nice reviews! What a happy day ^_^

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Rix310

Rix310

Caless Student
Caless Student
Other than the Japanese iTunes store does anyone know where to get the album digitally? I can't find it in the U.S. ITunes store or Amazon which where i usually buy them. Any help will greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:31 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Rix310 wrote:Other than the Japanese iTunes store does anyone know where to get the album digitally?  I can't find it in the U.S. ITunes store or Amazon which where i usually buy them. Any help will greatly appreciated. Thank you.

It seems like the release dates outside of Japan are scattered all over the place, Amazon US says release is 03/18. JPU records says 03/11. Not sure when its going to be up on iTunes US but hopefully soon!

SCANDAL News Summary Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:09 am

PAulfromAustralia

PAulfromAustralia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.stormcellar.com.au
I hope Mami only has cold . get well soon Mami chan , the girls need you : )

Back to top Go down

SCANDAL News Summary - Week of 7/4
Posted Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:36 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

SCANDAL News Summary ENgEfRm

Here's a summary of this week's SCANDAL news!

■SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Project
SCANDAL News Summary EuXISK9
           -To celebrate SCANDAL's 10th anniversary this year, we will be making one collaboration video combined from SCANDAL fans and fan clubs all over the world! The deadline to submit videos is July 31st. Details can be found here.

■23rd Single - 「Take Me Out

SCANDAL News Summary LLNkmQ2

SCANDAL News Summary R5JIPUV
Regular Edition
SCANDAL News Summary SRj54DZ
Limited Edition A
SCANDAL News Summary R2WVOZ0
Limited Edition B

-SCANDAL's 23rd single Take Me Out will be out soon on July 27th!
           -It will be released in 3 editions: Regular, Limited Edition A, Limited Edition B.
           -The Regular Edition's B-side song is "I want you" with main vocals by RINA. Lyrics and music are also written by her.
           -Limited Editions A + B will feature the return of TOMOMI and MAMI's unit Dobondobondo! LE A's B-side song is "Sekapero" (セカペロ). LE B's B-side song is "Dobondobondo Dungeon" (どぼんどぼんどダンジョン).
           -Purchase Limited Edition A
           -Purchase Limited Edition B

■RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA
SCANDAL News Summary NhPJtvS
           -RINA will be releasing her style book this week on July 15th! More info on that here, including behind-the-scenes videos from the photo shoots.
           -Purchase RINA's book

■Anniversary Book 『SCANDAL Pia
SCANDAL News Summary Kb2KRM3
           -『SCANDAL Pia』, an anniversary book packed with a focus on the band's tenth year, will be released at the end of the month! More info on that here.
           -Purchase SCANDAL Pia

Take Me Out First Press Bonuses
SCANDAL News Summary Fnd3hua
           -Here are the first press bonuses for Take Me Out! Orders from CD Japan will include a poster. More on the bonuses here.

■Feedback! -SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY SUMMER-
SCANDAL News Summary SDKmVXe
           -Instead of the usual SCANDAL SHOP, "Feedback! -SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY SUMMER-" will be held from July 16th to August 31st @ Feedback! Shop in Shibuya! More info here.

■SCANDAL × VANS COLLABORATION SLIP-ON
SCANDAL News Summary U79T67o
SCANDAL News Summary TOHRH0E
           -SCANDAL will be releasing a collaboration slip-on shoe with Vans Japan! It will be sold from August 6th at only 3 ABC MARTs in Japan. Read more about the shoes here.

■Feedback! Big T-Shirt
SCANDAL News Summary 6FFJWt6
           -A new Feedback! one-size-fits-all shirt is now available at Feedback! Shop in Shibuya!

■Shin Nakajima Display + Prints for Sale @ Feedback! Shop
SCANDAL News Summary OESMiV4
           -A photo display is being held held + prints from Shin Nakajima (SCANDAL's official photographer) are available to purchase at the Feedback! Shop in Shibuya. Each print is unique--once it's sold, it is sold out for good. They are available in two sizes: A3 (12,000 yen) + A4 (9,000 yen). The prices are PER picture.

■SCANDAL × jouetie Collaboration Shopper Bag
SCANDAL News Summary UiScomB
SCANDAL News Summary KcP2fYo
           -SCANDAL + clothing brand Jouetie will be coming out with a collaboration shopper bag! Read more about it here.

■SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL 『2006-2016』 - Special SCAFES Site + WOWOW Broadcast
SCANDAL News Summary Ak5y4dq
SCANDAL News Summary BS5jEJO
           -A special site for SCANDAL's tenth anniversary live is now up, and it also includes a map guide to the festival. You can find the translated info here.
           -The concert will also be broadcasted live on WOWOW!

■SCANDAL's Baku-No-Kai for ROCKIN'ON JAPAN
SCANDAL News Summary 7mkYAhV
           -SCANDAL recently had a Baku-No-Kai (laughing-drinking party) for magazine ROCKIN'ON JAPAN, more of which will be in their next issue. Here are pictures and tweets from that time:
Spoiler:

■Translated Article: SCANDAL's 『YELLOW』 Tour Finale
SCANDAL News Summary 0Wc2L2O
           -Read about the finale for SCANDAL's YELLOW tour here.

■SCANDAL's Taping for 「Premium MelodiX!」
SCANDAL News Summary 5dkX7gr
SCANDAL News Summary H5VCEc3
SCANDAL News Summary WalqoT1
           -SCANDAL recorded an episode yesterday for the TV show 「Premium MelodiX!」 and performed "Take Me Out." The episode will be aired on August 1st. SH user wildthing attended the taping and wrote about his experience here!

#front-page

Back to top Go down

SCANDAL News Summary - Week of 2/13
Posted Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:50 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

SCANDAL News Summary Summary

Here's a summary of this week's SCANDAL news!

■BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 - out now
SCANDAL News Summary C2mpdo3_UQAAJ8_LW

SCANDAL News Summary Mnvv8tF
Regular
SCANDAL News Summary 9MmsEB4
Limited DVD
SCANDAL News Summary LL0BVHP
Limited T-Shirt

-BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 has been released in 3 editions: Regular, DVD, and T-Shirt.
           -Features 36 songs (the top 34 songs voted by the fans + 2 new songs)

■BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 opens at #2 on the Oricon Daily Album Chart
SCANDAL News Summary AcktZ7Q
           -BEST ALBUM『SCANDAL』 opened at #2 on the Oricon Daily Album Chart on February 14th with an estimated total sale of 14,638 copies sold!

■SCANDAL Studio Live Performances

-SCANDAL hosted a live broadcast on AbemaTV and showed studio live performances of "FREEDOM FIGHTERS," "HELLO," and "Shunkan Sentimental"!

■One-day managers at CD shops
SCANDAL News Summary IMG_20170218_035150
           -SCANDAL served as one-day managers at CD shops across Japan!

-February 14th: RINA in Sapporo, HARUNA in Sendai, TOMOMI in Hiroshima, MAMI in Fukuoka
Tweets:

-February 18th: SCANDAL in Osaka and Nagoya
Tweets:

-February 19th: HARUNA & MAMI @ Tower Records Shinjuku, TOMOMI & RINA @ HMV&BOOKS TOKYO
Tweets:

■SCANDAL × Village Vanguard Collaboration Goods
SCANDAL News Summary C5_E7a_WRVYAIi_WHx
SCANDAL News Summary C5_E7a_WSUo_AAKhso
SCANDAL News Summary C5_E7a_WRVc_AADHk
           -SCANDAL × Village Vanguard collaboration goods will be offered for sale! More info here.

■SCANDAL's recent interviews
SCANDAL News Summary Photo14
SCANDAL News Summary Spice7
SCANDAL News Summary 34365536_82283
SCANDAL News Summary W720c_e_dfdac60173f8a851dab71404fbf32a2a47a48b73
SCANDAL News Summary Photonews_170215_KI013
SCANDAL News Summary 170217_scandal020
           -Many interviews with SCANDAL have been posted this week! We'll try and translate as many of them as possible!

■SPICE's interview with SCANDAL - MAMI & RINA Edition
SCANDAL News Summary Spice2
           -Read our translation of SPICE's interview with MAMI & RINA here!

■RINA in CW-X CONDITIONING MAGAZINE
SCANDAL News Summary C4sb_NXc_WMAQ5_Gy_A
           -Read our translation of RINA's interview with CW-X CONDITIONING MAGAZINE here!

■New items at Feedback! + Kitty Enter Shop
SCANDAL News Summary Goods
           -New Feedback! items & a "「SCANDAL TOUR 2016 IN EUROPE」 photo album" went on sale this week!

#front-page

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:48 pm

CanadianClub

CanadianClub

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
What a fantastic week it has been !!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum