thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
First☆meeting☆Suzuki Natsuna!

First☆meeting☆Suzuki Natsuna! - 2006-09-13 (RINA) H0DcsQ1

Rina here*愛q◎'U`+)*゜

Today, I went straight to the hospital after school‰幸0∀0)q♪+~
I went to meet my little sister(・∀・)!! Her name is Suzuki Natsuna(人б<`;)

She's so small and cute(人б<`;)
I went with three of my friends from school P3`)g⌒☆

Soon, I'll be going to the hospital again with my grandma(P-`q) haha
I can look at her for several hours(愛q'X`∞)

※Thanks so much for the comments. Apologies for the late responses 凹o。(丿‥`。)※

Black☆white☆I like English~‰幸0∀0)q♪+~ Starting from the other day(・∀・)!! haha☆ I also like pink ヾ(∀(゜∀゜)∀゜) The GET t-shirt this time was cute too~ ♭0чV♪)+. Maybe I'll try wearing pink too (°_・) haha

Apologies for replying late(ハ・U・*) Simple English really does up until middle school (б焦0д0;) You need to work hard again starting from high school ヾ(・A・○)♪ I didn't use English, so I forgot everything I learned (〃_)σ¶ Being able to converse with foreigners is amazingΣ((丿'3゜) Being able to speak English makes you cool Д^ Thank you very much for the congratulatory words about the baby being born *愛q◎'U`+)*゜ Little kids are adorable, aren't they (..` That's the same as me~☆! They're the cutest at one-and-a-half years old, aren't they? I want to help my mom out as much as possible(・∀・)!!

This has been Rina(*★бдu)σ
Bye by~~~~~e(0・Д.屮)

2006-09-13 10:19
Spoiler:

Comments that RINA was answering from this previous blog:

Baron Kuni: Rina-chan, thanks for the reply. You like black and white? Me too, coincidentally. Starting from today, though.

But it seems like pink would suit Rina-chan. I've been liking pink recently. The GET t-shirts were pink, and I bought one. When I wore it, everyone said "That totally doesn't suit you"(´・ω・`) *downhearted*

I too like English. Ah~a lot of our interests overlap... I've started to like English starting from today, though.

setagaya: My favorite subject, huh,, I too liked English up until middle school,, It was simple(ノ∀`) Ah

The other day a foreigner asked me in a hurry how to ride the train,, I forgot how to converse in English(゚ДÅ) *cry*

First☆meeting☆Suzuki Natsuna! - 2006-09-13 (RINA) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum