Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)

Vrooーーーーーーーーーーm
Theme:TOMOMI

Vrooーーーーーーーーーーm - 2016-05-05 (TOMOMI) M2fVwcE

Vrooーーーーーーーーーーm - 2016-05-05 (TOMOMI) WwXNbOn

I hit the town to buy additional amenity goods for tour.

The weather today was really nice!

TOMOMI

2016/05/05 23:39

Spoiler:

Vrooーーーーーーーーーーm - 2016-05-05 (TOMOMI) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Be alert for Tomomi.

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Not too sure if I would feel safe with Tomomi driving or not , maybe I will go with Mami Happy

Vrooーーーーーーーーーーm - 2016-05-05 (TOMOMI) Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
PPPeter

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Tony
For sure it would be safer to go with Tomo - alternative being possibility to cross her path like innocent lamb Wink

Back to top Go down
tomorocks

tomorocks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I wonder what type of car Tomomi has.

Back to top Go down
NikkoNakamura

NikkoNakamura

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
tomorocks! wrote:I wonder what type of car Tomomi has.
For posterity, it's most likely a Mini Cooper. I remember Tomomi taking pictures with a Mini Cooper once for some sort of advertisement (but I can't find the pics anymore.)

If you want to get technical, then, for starters, the gauge cluster bump is practically nonexistent on the area of the steering wheel (if you look in the interior of the Mini Cooper, it's in the middle). The steering column is also that in which you'd find in a Mini. At first, from the angle, I thought it was a Nissan 350Z or 370Z.

When she gave news that she bought a car, I was really wondering what it was too. The Mini suits her nicely now that I think of it.  LOVE .clap.

Vrooーーーーーーーーーーm - 2016-05-05 (TOMOMI) U9CD2Bt
~Scandal is always my inspiration for everything.~
"No one else is as strong as you are, don't worry about being alone, even if I am." - Harukaze
Instagram: @the_artist_nakamura
Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Well we know Tomomi can afford a decent car !

Back to top Go down
mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
That "bump" behind the steering wheel doesn't look like a mini cooper though...
I have no idea about new cars, I drive an '83 Carina :D #JDMFTW

I don't think I'd like to drive with Tomomi either if that's her driving face... and if that's how much she can see over the steering wheel
.lol.

Vrooーーーーーーーーーーm - 2016-05-05 (TOMOMI) Scanda10
Back to top Go down
Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Let's drive!
We don't have a destination; drive
Say hello to an unknown town
There are so many worlds we've yet to see
Let's drive!

Hmm.. driving with Tomomi may not be so bad.  What?

Back to top Go down
NikkoNakamura

NikkoNakamura

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
mio_akiyama wrote:That "bump" behind the steering wheel doesn't look like a mini cooper though...
I have no idea about new cars, I drive an '83 Carina :D #JDMFTW

I don't think I'd like to drive with Tomomi either if that's her driving face... and if that's how much she can see over the steering wheel
.lol.
The "bump" behind the steering wheel is the RPM Gauge. The Speedometer is literally in the middle of the car. Most likely, it's probably a 13' Mini Cooper PACEMAN from how the roof and door close in on each other, but then it's taken at an angle as well. 

I'd like to ride in the passenger seat with Tomomi driving! Going for a drive with her would be really fun. .clap.

Vrooーーーーーーーーーーm - 2016-05-05 (TOMOMI) U9CD2Bt
~Scandal is always my inspiration for everything.~
"No one else is as strong as you are, don't worry about being alone, even if I am." - Harukaze
Instagram: @the_artist_nakamura
Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Well I adore Tomomi as everyone knows but I dont think I would let her drive my BMW Happy

Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Just let me teach her to ride my Ducati.

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Metal Mickey

I still have my bike licence, but I always forget Japanese bikes have the gear change pedal on the opposite side to British bikes which can be very embarrassing Happy

@NikkoNakamura

I just checked back through my old pictures and Tomomi does indeed have a Mini Cooper, you were quite correct !

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
NikkoNakamura wrote:I remember Tomomi taking pictures with a Mini Cooper once for some sort of advertisement (but I can't find the pics anymore.)

You mean this?

Vrooーーーーーーーーーーm - 2016-05-05 (TOMOMI) 13177779_10156879451990274_447672583369240427_n_zpsomimf5sj

Vrooーーーーーーーーーーm - 2016-05-05 (TOMOMI) SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.