My present to SCANDAL - PHOTOSHOP PHOTOBOOK
Posted Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:22 am

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Some might remember my addiction to photoshop SCANDAL like crazy last year. My original goal was to make a photobook with at least 100 pages to give SCANDAL the next time I saw them live. I had to give up on that idea after about two months and I was nowhere near 100 pages of presentable pictures but I had enough material to make at least a small book. So when they announced their second EU tour it was clear that this project was finally coming to life. I prepared the pictures and ordered the book to be printed online a week before Amsterdam. A few days later I was holding it in my hands. The quality of the print is very good, some of the source material was too low resolution though so some pictures don't look too sharp but they are acceptable.

I kept the selection mostly pretty tame, the weirdest one I included was the Mami sisters army image which I invested around 11 hours into. I don't know how they will react to that but it's in my top 3 photoshopped SCANDAL images, it just had to be in there. The other two favorites I left out, I love those images very much but I don't think they are suited for SCANDALs eyes.

In Amsterdam I gave the book to Haruna who stared at it with wide open eyes, her surprised reaction was just awesome. She quickly got the attention of the other girls and a staff member. They stared at the cover for about 10 seconds. It was so worth making it to see them so interested in it. They are in for many laughs once they actually go through its contents.

In accordance with forum rules and an agreement I have with SH staff I can only show you a censored gallery here (covering up all the photoshop bits regarding SCANDAL): https://imgur.com/a/4a85z

If you want to see it uncensored send me a private message with your email and we can take care of it outside of SH. You will have to agree to not post any of the pictures in this forum or anywhere else in any way and to not share it with anyone.

I have also included the individual photoprints I gave to Haruna in the next two concerts. I didn't want to show up empty handed for the hi-touch events so I decided to make at least one more photoshopped image for each show to give to SCANDAL. I didn't have time to photograph the prints so I just uploaded the image files. I have also planned one or two images for London, I will update the galleries some time after the concert, I'll notify you here when they are up.

Back to top Go down

Re: My present to SCANDAL - PHOTOSHOP PHOTOBOOK
Posted Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:25 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I made five more pictures which I gave to SCANDAL in London. I have now added those photoprints to both censored and uncensored galleries so check them out again. As stated before message me your email if you want to see the uncensored one.

I also gave Haruna a special present.
I went to Kings Cross station and into the Harry Potter fanstore Platform 9 3/4. There I bought:
-Harry Potters magic wand replica in Ollivanders box
-Plush key chain of Hedwig the owl
-Golden snitch key chain
-Round key chain of Hogwarts sigil
-Round key chain of Gryffindor sigil
There was no time for her to look at any of it but I'm sure she will like those presents a lot once she gets the chance to do it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:59 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Scandalsuki

I am honestly not sure if VIP tickets are worth the extra, but it is only my opinion of course, I often feel actually standing in front of your idol but not having the time to speak to them properly is worse than not meeting them at all.

My present to SCANDAL - PHOTOSHOP PHOTOBOOK Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:57 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
In the case of SCANDAL the meetings are way too short but I'll take what I can get, any kind of personal meeting is better than none in my opinion, this is also the only way to personally give them presents. They could really add some extra time though and it would be so much more fulfilling for everyone. 15-20 minutes total instead of just 5 minutes for example and you could say something to every member without being rushed like you are in relay race or something.

The VIP extra would be worth it for early entrance alone though, I like being in the first or second row.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.