thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" XU0mwxM

SCANDAL will be going on a tour in the US & Mexico in September called
SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks"」!

VIP is available for every US show. Each VIP ticket includes:

-Ticket to show
-Early entry
-Exclusive gift
-Meet & Greet

September 5th (Wed.) - New York, NY @ PlayStation Theater - 8:00PM

Ages: 16 & Over
Doors Open: 7:00 PM
Price: $25 - $150
Onsale: Tue, May 8, 2018 - 1:00PM EDT
Facebook Event page | Tickets

September 7th (Fri.) - San Francisco, CA @ The Regency Ballroom - 8:00PM

Ages: All Ages
Doors Open: 7:00 PM
Onsale: Tue, May 8, 2018 - 9:00AM PDT

September 9th (Sun.) - Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues Anaheim - 8:00 PM

Doors: 7:00 PM
Onsale: Tue, May 8, 2018 - 9:00AM PDT

September 16th (Sun.) - Dallas, TX @ The Bomb Factory - 8:00 PM

Doors: 7:00 PM
Show: 8:00 PM
Price: $27 - $152
Onsale: Tue, May 8, 2018 - 11:00 AM CDT

Mexico dates:
SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" 0V49x4g
SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" A5JOoFJ

September 12th (Wed.) - Monterrey @ Escena - 8:00 PM
Price: $700 - $1850 MXN
Onsale: Fri, July 20th - 12:00 CDT

September 14th (Fri.) - Mexico City @ El Plaza Condesa - 8:00 PM
Price: $700 - $1850 MXN
Onsale: Fri, June 29th - 12:00 CDT

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Of course, nothing in my part of the country. Dallas is probably the best chance for me. If I hadn't already taken 2 weeks of vacation to go to Japan earlier this year, I'd try to go to Anaheim, too. Would love to see them at the HoB again.

Back to top Go down
Marine57

Marine57

Caless Student
Caless Student
I’m most likely to go to New York.

Back to top Go down
astoriasky

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
Guess I’ll be seeing them twice this year! :D
EXCITED!

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" 6143074812_5b541c9f03_z
Back to top Go down
Marine57

Marine57

Caless Student
Caless Student
I’m considering SF & NY, make a vacation out of it.

*Made it to NY, SF next.

Last edited by Marine57 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

Back to top Go down
Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hope they add some dates in Canada! I wouldn't mind going NY but if I can't make it to the states and there were some shows here I'd definitely go.

Back to top Go down
HitenMitsurugi

HitenMitsurugi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.dailymotion.com/vinicius-dbrovedo
I want to Go!!!
Aahhh!!
If they come to Brazil, I Will cry everyday!

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" R0ELqB
Back to top Go down
Flightstar

Flightstar

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://instagram.com/flightythenerd
Are you positive there will be VIP options in NYC? The only options for presale buyers are GA.

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" Tumblr_nfvxfrsppK1sruiejo5_400
Twitter/Cosplay Instagram: @flightythenerd
Normie/JMusic Instagram: @gabssthenerd
Student in CT, originally from ATL <3
Back to top Go down
Marine57

Marine57

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think we need to wait until Tuesday.  This is just presale.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

Flightstar wrote:Are you positive there will be VIP options in NYC? The only options for presale buyers are GA.

Sorry, switched the prices around with the San Francisco one.

We just have to wait and see if any VIP options for NYC will be announced later.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
When SCANDAL announced the Asia Tour dates earlier this year, I was thinking they will probably have an American tour next year.

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
If their record label has any sense in their heads they will book Scandal to appear on one of the late night talk shows while they're in California and/or New York.  This will do wonders to their profile here in America.

I'm very excited they booked a show on Sunday in Anaheim (I already have another concert on that Saturday with a band from Germany that also rarely comes to the States).  It's going to be a great three days of concerts for me.

Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
@Don Dio what a wonderful weekend for you!
I still think Guitar World (or other guitar mags) should invite Scandal for an interview when they are in America.

Back to top Go down
sonic0313

sonic0313

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Uldred wrote:Hope they add some dates in Canada! I wouldn't mind going NY but if I can't make it to the states and there were some shows here I'd definitely go.

Would definitely go if they have a show in Canada!

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
Metal Mickey wrote:@Don Dio what a wonderful weekend for you!
I still think Guitar World (or other guitar mags) should invite Scandal for an interview when they are in America.

I absolutely agree.  It's because of Guitar World and Guitar For The Practicing Musician magazines that I knew of Akira Takasaki.  And because of my fondness for his band, Loudness, I went searching on YouTube a few years ago for the next great hard rock band from Japan and discovered Scandal.  It's got to go full circle.  Put them in one of those mags (although i think GFTPM became simply GUITAR).

Back to top Go down
BattleHermit

BattleHermit

Caless Student
Caless Student
Great News! I would like to go to all four shows, but will aim for the San Francisco and Anaheim dates.

Back to top Go down
peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Wow!! I know I can't go but I'm always excited to see Scandal going on international concert, or tours. 
I hope someday, someday they would come over and have a full concert in South Korea.

Back to top Go down
etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
EAST COAST! THANK YOU JESUS!! (sob)
Be dynamite if they got to Boston but NYC will do
Be like heaven if they play the current HONEY setlist
yeah, get 'em on TV.. wonder what we can do to hype this

Back to top Go down
Seri

Seri

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm heading to Dallas!

(Now to figure out pulling VIP off...)

Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
HitenMitsurugi wrote:I want to Go!!!
Aahhh!!
You brasileiros are our biggest hope! (for latinos) I wonder if someday they will come  SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" 1f486 
--------
I'm considering making a trip to america and going bankrupt, do you all say is worth? This could be my last chance  SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" 1f605

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
joameba wrote:I'm considering making a trip to america and going bankrupt, do you all say is worth? This could be my last chance  SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" 1f605

SCANDAL says the US will always hold a special place in their hearts as being the first place they toured in (that's probably why they named the tour "Special Thanks"), and their shows here are always stellar. Definitely worth checking out, I think.

Also, a lot of us US members from SH will be going to most if not all of the performances and SCANDAL loves us, so I can guarantee the crowds will definitely be fun lol Tongue

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
joameba wrote:
HitenMitsurugi wrote:I want to Go!!!
Aahhh!!
You brasileiros are our biggest hope! (for latinos) I wonder if someday they will come  SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" 1f486 
--------
I'm considering making a trip to america and going bankrupt, do you all say is worth? This could be my last chance  SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" 1f605

I'm Peruvian living in the US, as thoseguiltyeyes has mentioned before, the US shows are ALWAYS hyped and amazing, 10/10 would recommend. I'm still hoping at some point they will go to Peru, Argentina or Brazil but thats just extra. If we're being honest here I made the decision youre thinking of making when it was time for the 1st SCANDAL world tour, I decided to go to Europe knowing it would put me in a very bad financial situation, was it worth it? Absolutely yes, it was amazing. Was it tough recovering? I'm still paying for the loan I had to take to pay my credit card bill so it'll be up to you if youre up to the challenge of working hard and making it worth it then yes absolutely come and lets enjoy Happy Travel will never be a good financial decision but we do it for the memories and the experiences, I can guarantee you those you will never forget

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" Slide-13
Back to top Go down
Seri

Seri

Caless Student
Caless Student
As a Floridian, all the lives I'm going to are travelling. >.>

If I may ask, how long are the sets for the international tours usually?

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Seri wrote:If I may ask, how long are the sets for the international tours usually?

They're always a few songs shorter than their sets in Japan, and since they're doing 19 songs on their current HONEY tour, we'll probably get around 16-17 (equivalent to around two hours).

Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You are so encouraging lol
I think I will do it, that university semester will not be that heavy. Maybe can do the first three (not the texas one)

I have some questions though, is easy to buy ticket overseas? How does the presale work? I mean, you buy with a credit card and print the ticket? Never did this before and those pages doesn't have much info haha
Or should I wait if they announce more places  .hora.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 24]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.