Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan?
Posted Thu May 12, 2011 3:16 am

NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
Okay the scenario here is humanity is overrun by zombies, biological ones, meaning they infect you with a virus if you're bitten.

The zombies can at the most move at a fast stumble, like falling forwards but any healthy human can easily outpace them by walking. They have strength in numbers so that's what you have to watch out for.

In this case, what is your plan? What will you do if faced with something like that?

You have all the resources of a modern city at your disposal, electricity and water is slowly being cut out as the plants are overrun by zombies as well (you have 2 weeks or so of them left). The city is currently being evacuated but no major invasion by the zombies yet, but news over the radio/internet/television has reached you and you have about a week to prepare before your city is overrun.

This isn't a game, I just want to know what your plans are in the face of something like that, so enjoy and discuss Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan?
Posted Thu May 12, 2011 5:16 am

Counterclock

Counterclock

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I got two words:

The mall.

Obviously that would be the place for survival, as its got everything I need.

Well its either that or Cotsco. Either way get me a rifle and a sandwich and Im good to go! Nice one

Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan? The_legend_of_giant_dad_by_theblasianbruski-d6sotfu
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 12, 2011 6:09 am

NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
It is pretty hard to barricade an entire mall and too many entrances for one person to watch over, that's a pretty simple plan but not exactly long term from the looks of it.

In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 12, 2011 6:34 am

Alice

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ship is a good place, if we can hijack military ship it will good enough to save ourselves and do some nuclear explosion in infected area

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 12, 2011 8:29 am

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Just wanna clarify if the water is contaminated. If it is, than I'd say just wait and die. If it's only the zombies that we are worried about (meaning other than being bitten, there are no other ways to become one of them) than I think we can try to survive it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 12, 2011 8:44 am

NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
Nope, you have safe water for about a week, so you either plan to hole yourself in or find someplace else to go. No military stuff, they have been overrun, so no fantastical stuff like getting a thousand planes and carpet bomb the area.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 12, 2011 9:02 am

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
hmm. realistically speaking, id look for more companions who are alive and well as i am, cause i cant survive alone(numbers are everything here) =X even if its only for a little while, food and safe shelter are a must, also finding a working communication device

Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan? Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 12, 2011 9:07 am

~Jae~

~Jae~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
1 idea be like WESKER Happy)

Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan? Jaecopy

Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan? War114sig
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 12, 2011 9:09 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
We just need 'S.t.a.r.s.' to protect us !

Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan? Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 12, 2011 11:09 am

mikan

mikan

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://mikanhannille.com/
I'll start buying lottery tickets and in-case I win, I'll buy a private island and seclude myself there.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 12, 2011 2:17 pm

Freakypandaz

Freakypandaz

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
gather food, weapons and survivors? look for places to hide as well... just hope that the people i find don't turn psycho... would probably hold up in a supermarket...

Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan? Rina2u
If the pouring rain stops, the new sky will shine. Anytime can change for sure, as long as you seriously wish for it everything will be alright. ~会いたい - SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 12, 2011 2:49 pm

kennyso

kennyso

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Since probably I will still be my camp, military one, I will have what I need it takes to kill zombies, and probably call in an aircraft carrier or helicopter to fly to Japan and rescue SCANDAL! "ok, im dreaming. lol!" but .. Military bunkers has all its weapons, ammunition and food rations you need, at least to survive for the time being.

Otherwise if its an outbreak from the city, I rush to the nearest jetty and get my arse on a boat first. After which slowly think where and how should i deal with the zombies in mainland if I am returning back. Before that, go some 7 Eleven stores and grab a bunch of cup noodles, snacks, drinks, whatever you can take, just take and carry. Hijacking cars or even better, buses.. bigger the better, go bang some zombies first. Next stop, military bases or police station, snatch weapons for protection, if possible, military/ police surivors will be good as they know how to handle weapons, aim and shoot! Comrades helping hands! Slowly gather forces and hopingfully "The Rise of Humanity Begin, once again" lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 12, 2011 2:49 pm

drusolis

drusolis

Caless Student
Caless Student
I have been playing left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2 for just such a case. Definitely need to find other survivors and get weapons. In real life, always have some melee weapons in case you run out of ammo. At the onset of the zombie apocalypse when everyone is panicking, that's the best time to hunker down. The roads will all be blocked off with traffic. Once that initial phase dies down then I'd start picking through the city; at this point I figured it would be best to keep mobile, maybe grab a motorcycle or something to use. Probably would keep to the edge of the city - close enough to be able to use the resources of the city but also not trapped within it.

Shaun of the Dead

-Dru
"Dreams are always fleeting things that seem to disappear in the wind." ~Scandal, "Haruka"
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 12, 2011 2:56 pm

alois~trancy

alois~trancy

International Performer
International Performer
High school of The Dead? XD

I will gather my friends and some useful people. We're gonna make a plan for survival. At this kind of situation, there's no such thing as safe place so we'll fight to live and continue to live. We're not gonna seclude ourselves in an island because even though we're safe from those zombies, we'll gonna have a problem with food and clean water.

XD

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2011 1:15 am

NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
Less Left 4 Dead like scenario since no crazy mutant variants, and zombies can't run after you and they only need 1 bite to kill you. But otherwise interesting plans, if an island is completely isolated that could be a safe haven.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2011 6:04 am

drusolis

drusolis

Caless Student
Caless Student
Taaaaaaaank! Oh, sorry, got confused. An isolated island might work provided you have the right equipment to do things like purify water and know the vegetation so you know what is safe to eat - but that would probably go equally with any other environment. Just make sure you have some companionship on the island - I hear complete isolation is one of the cruelest things to inflict on a human.

-Dru
"Dreams are always fleeting things that seem to disappear in the wind." ~Scandal, "Haruka"
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2011 6:30 am

mikan

mikan

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://mikanhannille.com/
drusolis wrote:Taaaaaaaank! Oh, sorry, got confused. An isolated island might work provided you have the right equipment to do things like purify water and know the vegetation so you know what is safe to eat - but that would probably go equally with any other environment. Just make sure you have some companionship on the island - I hear complete isolation is one of the cruelest things to inflict on a human.

Of course I won't be alone. I'll have SCANDAL with me. ooopppsss .evilgrin.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2011 7:24 am

NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
Personally for me, I've been keeping in shape so it shouldn't be a huge problem if I encounter a small mob. I'll need to get a blunt weapon of sorts that won't easily get damage and can cave in skulls quickly, no firearms as shots fired will likely draw more to me.

Since I have 1 week of preparation, I'll study the maps, barricade up my house get some basic supplies (maybe a month's worth, stuff that doesn't need refrigeration). Ensure there is only one entrance where zombies can come from so I only have to watch one, not a problem since my place is surrounded by walls.

So my basic plan is to though it out, then using what I have studied to plan any evacuation routes if need be, if after one month has passed and no signs of rescue, I'll have to leave my place and seek an area of refuge. Travel light without too many articles of loose clothing since you can easily get grabbed by a zombie, cut my hair short as well. If possible I'll try to get a light bicycle since it doesn't produce much noise and it isn't battery/fuel operated.

Basically that's my plan in brief Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2011 2:00 pm

gunnersforlife

gunnersforlife

International Performer
International Performer
http://gunners-4life.blogspot.com/
Maybe I will go to other city as soon as possible, or if there's nothing I can do, I'll do much interesting things, playing games, and watching movies, before I turn into a zombie...

thanks kaito for the userbar Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan? 464571

16.09.2011 SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 「Baby Action」
16.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
08.05.2015 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」 - Singapore

Join IDSH FB Group (PM me so I can accept you!) : https://www.facebook.com/groups/141565765907454/
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2011 2:16 pm

drusolis

drusolis

Caless Student
Caless Student
mikan wrote:Of course I won't be alone. I'll have SCANDAL with me. ooopppsss .evilgrin.

How do I get on that island? .wow.

-Dru
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:12 am

NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
Some people got into quite a discussion on the SHSB about this, so I guess this should be brought back for a while.

Remember in a Zombie Apocalypse (mid-way through) your biggest enemies are other human beings, since they'll be coming after you for supplies/shelter/food etc.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:17 am

Jerec

Jerec

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Perhaps living on an island near the mainland would work.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:58 am

cide

cide

Caless Student
Caless Student
sitting in a room with a stockpile of food, because outside is probably radioactive.
malls are maybe the worst place because of other people

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:55 am

kawaii93

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
Since the zombies aren't that fast, I can probably be able to grab any survivors and make a plan. It'd be better if they know self-defense, but it's all good. I'll grab all of the things that qualify as a weapon, and we shall protect ourselves from the evil zombies!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:36 am

TanyaLilac

TanyaLilac

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalbaby.wordpress.com
LOL Where to start?! The need for a bike actually means that I would need to learn how to ride a bike. T.T

But other than that, stockpiling seems to be the way to go. I was thinking like a glaive would be handy, or some kind of sword -- but then decapitation seems a lot harder than bashing in the (somewhat weakened) skull of a zombie. Oh and some kind of fast-acting (preferably pain-free) poison. Because I'm a pessimist wuss like that. Don't want to make more zombies, do we?

Read (pre-debut) SCANDAL blog translations at Scandal Baby on Wordpress or Livejournal

Translations on SCANDAL HEAVEN:
SCANDAL SHOW Interviews
GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS Artist Book: Long Interview | Photo Archives & Interview Archives
BABY ACTION Magazine Edition: Album Interview | SCANDAL Girl's Love Talk & Conversation
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.