PS Vita & Wii U [Page 1 of 1]

PS Vita & Wii U
Posted Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:43 am

Dualyy

Dualyy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hi guys,

Sony announced the new "PS Vita" console, wich is a handheld console like the PSP and Nintendo the new Controller Wii U which has a own screen in it and supports HD graphics and also you will be able to play Wii while some one is watching the normal Television programm. So I just want to hear your oppinions about those gadgets. Are you glad they will be realesed or do you think those two things are unnecessary.

Back to top Go down

Re: PS Vita & Wii U
Posted Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:47 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
The Vita comes with a good inovation but rather impractical for "real" games, the touch "screen" on the back of the device. I think its a cool idea and nobody's ever done it before, but I dont see how it would apply to serious games or to games that make the PSP what it is (the exclusive games).

I have no idea what the Wii U is, can you share a vid? :>

PS Vita & Wii U Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:01 pm

Dualyy

Dualyy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Okay I see and i agree with you.

And of course i can share a video with you: click. it seems like that the "Wii U" is a whole console not only the controller.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Wowowowo that looks so sick!

The part where he sends the parrot to the TV was amazing o-o

I think the device is a little bit too big to carry around, but its still much more portable than a whole console, unless of course the cables plugged to the TV so that the Wii U can be played in it are not showing up, so far its all wireless.

All Nintendo games would be awesome with this, is like a big Gameboy + you get the awesome graphics of a console. Seems to be the best of both worlds so far haha.

Sad thing, updates for all the already existing games if you want them to be compatible with the Wii U, unless you update them or something.

Thanks for the video!

PS Vita & Wii U Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:52 am

mid999

mid999

Caless Student
Caless Student
The PS Vita has quite a good line-up of games. And it was wise to make 2 editions. A 3G and Wi-Fi one and a Wi-Fi only. as for the Wii U... I think it's amazingly innovative.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:40 am

astoriasky

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
I think Vita is a neat device but like the original psp is missing the point in hand held gaming. Why would i want to play a slightly less version of a console game when i can play the better version on my ps3. That said, i still want one .whistle.

The Wii U is basically a giant NintendoDS. Also why is the controller's screen single touch when most touch devices are multi-touch. And if Sony wants to everything it can do Sony can pretty much do the same thing with Vita and the PS3 connectivity AND the Vita is multi-touch too. But then again show me an HD Zelda and im sold haha.

PS Vita & Wii U 6143074812_5b541c9f03_z
Back to top Go down