mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

I still have about 10 pages of papers to do but I don't care, I really want to say all this right now. lol

Well as all of you might know already, after 1 year and 10 months of SCANDAL HEAVEN's existence, our forum was finally acknowledge by the girls!

This is truly the biggest achievement of SH! We did it! The girls mentioning our forum name and even mentioning it in the MC in the Singapore concert. Hearing all of this in one day makes my happiness overflow! I honestly can't even put into words the happines that I'm feeling. Thank you to everyone who continued to make SH improve and grow until this awesome day arrived.

Back when I created SH, this thing of being mentioned did not even came into my mind. Back then I just wanted to be in a community where fans can talk about their love and interest for SCANDAL. So I made one and decided to make it international, I gave the name "SCANDAL HEAVEN" where the idea came from my SCANDAL blog back then which was "SCANDAL UNIVERSE". So I started it and gave it a lot of effort hoping it will grow. Even though it was the start of my school getting harder and harder, I didn't care and wanted to continue doing this. Because I enjoy being the administrator and doing my best to make the forum better each day. But yeah, now lately I've been very inactive because of school. That's why I'm really happy that even though I'm not around, there are still you guys who are keeping the forum alive. Thank you!

When I first heard the news in the tweet Eugene made about TOMOMI asking Makoto if he's from SH, that really made me wow. And then came the video interview of HARUNA personally mentioning the name of SCANDAL HEAVEN, and then came Eugene telling me that they mentioned us again in the MC of the live in SG. After hearing this all in a day, gave me really the I-can't-believe-it-feeling. Recalling everything since the day I started it really made my eyes teary, and even made it more teary when I suddenly started watching the early videos of SCANDAL. Specially Shoujo S, the PV that started it all for me. I never would have thought that watching that video that day will significantly change my life.

Of course this success wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for the huge impact that the SHUS peeps gave to them during the AM^2 concert. I'm really happy that you guys brought the name of the forum and showed how great of a community it is to them. It really gave me joy seeing the banners you guys made and seeing the name of the forum that I created. Even the first live in SG back in AFA, having the forum name in banner and showing it to them, that alone I never expected will happen, but it did and I was really happy seeing them. Also when seeing group pictures of you guys, it makes me happy as well to see how my goal of bringing SCANDAL fans closer together a success.

Thank you to the SHUS, SHSG and also to everyone who partakes in projects like the fan letter projects that constantly showed that girls our support and how our community values them. Now anywhere they go, when they see the name "SCANDAL HEAVEN", they immediately know it.

We had lots of problems encountered and I know there are problems lately, well it's normal for an online community, what we have to do now is be strong and positive that we'll make it through and continue to be an awesome forum. There are lots of things I want to do here in the forum now, which also includes more improvement, clean-up, and resolvement of whatever problems, I don't want to make promises now, but really when I finally get a time-off from school, first thing I'll really do is be completely active in the forum again.

Overall for this success, I'm happy for SCANDAL HEAVEN! Thank you to the staffs who has helped me managed this forum and thank you to all the members who have shared and contributed in their own little or big way in this forum.

I'll stop now since it's a kinda long read already. Was saving some of these for the second anniversary speech, but I'll just leave it these here since I was just continously typing. Though now I'll say that the anniversary speech will still be a long one. lol

I'm proud to have created SCANDAL HEAVEN and proud that I'm a member of this family! Let's continue to do our best in making this community even better!

Last edited by mc~ on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:40 am; edited 2 times in total

Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN! Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN!
Posted Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:24 pm

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
holy wall of text!!

well anyways, im really happy for SH too~
lets aim higher now!! \m/

Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN! 1y9gb
Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥
Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN! F3crb7

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:37 pm

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Congratulations, mc~!!

Really, I thank you for creating SH coz it allowed me to grow my love for SCANDAL and connect with many others from all over the world who love them too.

To be recognized, officially by the girls themselves, just a few months back it seemed so impossible, but ever since the AM2CON, it suddenly became possible. All thanks to SHUS. Really well-done.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
OMG That's such awesome news! .toj.

Being mentioned by name by Haruna and Tomomi..... .smile. what a great feeling

I'm so happy to be a part of this^^ Thanks for everything mc~
Very happy that the girls finally know about it. Know that it's an international community not just an American one. Know that everytime they see a SCANDAL HEAVEN banner, they'll think "oh cool SCANDAL HEAVEN members" X)

Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN! NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:04 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@mc
We are all proud to be part of this community.
Thank you to you and the staff ( and the members of course ) for making it possible.

Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN! Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:23 am

billyboy

billyboy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
YUP!! CONGRATULATIONS SH!!!!
@mc you know what, everytime i talk about SCANDAL with some friends, i always let them visit this site.. hahaha.. and i couldn't know about SCANDAL more if there is no SH!! :cheer:

Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN! 63034914
Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN! Gootalove
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:16 am

cdblank12

cdblank12

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://aboutjapanesemusic.blogspot.com
wow. . .congratulations .clap.
i hope SCANDAL join SH too, so i can meet them LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:44 am

kennyso

kennyso

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Congratulations SCANDAL-HEAVEN =)

I'm really happy for SH !
This will not happen without the hard work that paid off by everyone..

Let's continue to make SH more happenings and supports for the SCANDAL!

GAMBATTE !!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:46 am

ragedog

Caless Student
Caless Student
i was looking on youtube at scandal videos and on burn0821's Channel is the video of the interview thay talk about the club in here it is its eng sub https://www.youtube.com/user/burn0821#p/u/1/OjWbIhYwIIc

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:22 am

turtle-san

turtle-san

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.facebook.com/chewyee.at.work
I'm really really happy to be in this forum! Thanks a great deal for creating it!

I'm still so not over since the concert for the past two dayyyyyyyssssssss! LOVE

SCANDAL HEAVEN ROCK ON!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:42 am

anashi

anashi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Congrats! .happy. To the whole members and admin[s] who created this blog. I'm glad and saw it in youtube too. It's quite hard to seeing them in live when I'm stuck her in Borneo. But thanks to Scandal Heaven, all discussion and news can update me. Thanks Admin.

Once again, congrats!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:56 am

moochikin

moochikin

International Performer
International Performer
Congratulations SCANDAL HEAVEN!!!

Thank you mc~ for creating SCANDAL HEAVEN and letting all of us show our love for SCANDAL and their music. All of this wouldn't have been possible without you guys!
This makes me feel proud to be part of SH!

Again congratulations to SH and all the Admins, mods, and, of course, all of the members that show their support for SCANDAL!!!

Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN! Sig10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:07 am

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Update:

While i was having the handshake session with SCANDAL yesterday,Timo shook my hand,smiled,and was about to turn to the next guy when she noticed my shirt and went "SCANDAL Heaven!" with a big smile on her face.

:>

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:29 am

pohcbSonic

pohcbSonic

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://pohcbSonic.deviantart.com/
@MC : *hugs*

"Nannari keserasera ariuru moshi omaesan torai"
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:44 am

gunnersforlife

gunnersforlife

International Performer
International Performer
http://gunners-4life.blogspot.com/
Congratulations for SCANDAL HEAVEN!! Ho Onion
I was very happy to hear that SCANDAL finally recognize SCANDAL-HEAVEN.
Thanks for hardwork of the admins and staffs, until finally SCANDAL-HEAVEN gets noticed by SCANDAL..
I'm very proud to be the part of SCANDAL-HEAVEN

thanks kaito for the userbar Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN! 464571

16.09.2011 SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 「Baby Action」
16.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
08.05.2015 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」 - Singapore

Join IDSH FB Group (PM me so I can accept you!) : https://www.facebook.com/groups/141565765907454/
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:58 am

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
Im so happy for everyone! CANTA Cry Let's keep the fire burning Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:10 am

kennyso

kennyso

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
EugeneAng wrote:Update:

While i was having the handshake session with SCANDAL yesterday,Timo shook my hand,smiled,and was about to turn to the next guy when she noticed my shirt and went "SCANDAL Heaven!" with a big smile on her face.

Definitely a +1 Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:08 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
YEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUDDY!!!!!!!

SH TO THE FRONT!

Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN! 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN! Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:20 am

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
wait... this is a SCANDAL fan site?... YOU LIE!!!

PWAH HA HA!!!

Much love to MC, admins, mods, and the members of the community! I agree with everyone here, it's been a trip from the first log-on all the way til now, even more so for some of you... So far I've had good times with all the members I've run into and more good times are to come with the SH members here in the area, so hopefully there comes a day when we could all meet and rock out!

Much thanks to everyone here at SH and a \m/ !ROCK ON! \m/ to SCANDAL for doing what they do best!

MC, just study yer arse off and make the big bucks, you can't support SCANDAL with an empty pocket... HA HA!

Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN! Shsig3
"Quitters fall down and stay down... Winners fall down and keep rolling"

"Drummers have stamina!!!" - Pedro Jimenez

"Oh! Ah you! Metal Boy!" - Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:56 am

aniholic

aniholic

International Performer
International Performer
Wow! Congratulations SH! Ho Onion
Being a part of this community is just fantastic! I am really grateful to MC and all the mods and members for making our love for SCANDAL extend throughout different corners of the globe.
All these achievements would not be possible if it weren't for each and everyone's help!
I am so proud to be part of this beautiful community!

~No SCANDAL, No LIFE~
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:18 am

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I just came in only so, dont know if I have any rights to say anything...

But Congrats to MC and the SCANDAL heavens senior members.. Nice one .picture.

Hope that SCANDAL will go higher along with SCANDAL heavens.. :cheer:

がんばる!!がんばって!!

Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN! ToriiGateKamiworkssignature2
Rina's cutest moment
Haruna: Chicken rice.. 2 days... *Rina posed with 2 fingers!!* LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:43 am

Freakypandaz

Freakypandaz

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
EugeneAng wrote:Update:

Yep! Tomomi said the same thing to me! Think they opened the shirts that Makoto gave them. really really happy. These 2 nights was definitely one heck of a blast.

DOBON Armstrong wrote:That's one small concert hall for SG, one giant leap for SH.

Huge thanks to MC, Eugene and the rest of the SH staff for keeping it together at SH. Wore my SGSH shirt with pride and sweat! Uwah!

Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN! Rina2u
If the pouring rain stops, the new sky will shine. Anytime can change for sure, as long as you seriously wish for it everything will be alright. ~会いたい - SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:05 am

yagiza

yagiza

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
haha am i not glad and proud being part of SH since the beginning .chesttap.

of course this all won't be possible without the hard work of the members regardless of seniority, and special mentions would go to the admins who worked hard and dedicated their time to the forum until it become what it is now. Happy

Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN! Rina3copy

Rina Suzuki fanboy number one.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:31 pm

haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
i really smiled until the end of the post.
and everybodys posts just have this happy feeling to it~ .love.
this feeling. the feeling of being an SH member will never ever fade...until the day i die~!
SH OMEDETOU~! Onion XD

ALL ADMIN-SAMAS AND MOD-SAMAS sankyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for everything~!
this feeling makes me complete.
I'M A PROUD SH MEMBER~!
i LOVE SH~! CANTA Cry

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”
Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN! URT1EYY
Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN! Mskdbd
l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Koide Namizo

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/HeseEuy
Heso...!!!

I still remember when this forum was so lifeless...
I still remember when mc keep changing between HARUNA, RINA, and TOMOMI...
I still remember when reo was the first one who made the "show ur real pic" thread because he just wanted moar "K"s pics...
all of those moments feel like just happened yesterday...
me and eugene-boy were hugging for a long time after the concert...we were keep saying "we started it in 2009 man..." -- yeah we still can't believe that we got mentioned at that time...maybe what I did with eugene-boy looked so gay...but I didn't care...SH RRRRROOOCCCCKKKKSSSSS!!!

Heso...!!!

Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN! Newsiggy
Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN! Z
Hehee Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN! Koidi Hehee
Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN! Terriermon15
Congratulations to SCANDAL HEAVEN! Shp
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.