Go down

SCANDAL First Impressions
Posted Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:05 pm

mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
All of us gives off first impressions, so what's our first impression about the SCANDAL members? Did you got it correct or got a complete opposite? Share yours now.

HARUNA - My first impression on her is she is serious, talented, and hot. I was right! LOVE

MAMI - My first impression on her is she is the most serious and mysterious among them. But I got it wrong because she is the second most sunny among them. And I didn't expected that she was a big anime and video games fan.

RINA - My first impression on her is she is the most sunny and loudest among them. I was only kinda right because she's not the most. I didn't expect also she is the most talkative, because usually frontmans do all the talking but the drummer is different here.

TOMOMI - My first impression on her is I really didn't like her. But after some time, every time I see her move and sing that changed. At first I kinda had a feeling that she is the best dancer among them and I was right. She moves so gracefully with that huge bass of her's.

SCANDAL First Impressions Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL First Impressions
Posted Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:18 pm

konohagure

konohagure

International Performer
International Performer
The band:

At first I didn't know that they'd do the choreography in a live performance. It really was off for a band. I eventually got used to it and loved it so much and downloaded a PV.

HARUNA: I find her hot (it's a guy thing) especially in the Music Fair live performance. The pose she made, was like .wow.

TOMOMI: She syncs well with Haruna in almost all their songs. Her voice is more mellow than Haruna's.

MAMI: LOVE nuff said lol. She is really serious when it comes to her guitar rhythm and solos. She's kinda shy when she sings. That's enough for me though

RINA: I labeled her as "The most popular in the group." when I first saw them and I was right. SUPER CUTE, beautiful, drummer, guys fall for her.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:20 pm

Haruka

Haruka

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.formspring.me/TsukiHaru
The Band - Interesting and great band, lots of talent, sweet music, great choreography

Haruna - Very cute, beautiful, HOT!!, talented, great voice, good leader. I fell in love with her at 1st sight LOVE

Rina - Cutest member in the band. Most cheerful among them.

Tomomi - Most energetic among all of them. Great voice that matches with Haruna.

Mami - Most mysterious member. Didn't really like her at first but it changed as I learn more about them and watching their lives and PVs.

Last edited by Haruka on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:30 am

akuma_tsubasa

akuma_tsubasa

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
man i got to agree with all you guys here .evilgrin.
i can't say more haha .ehem.

SCANDAL First Impressions Rina091212-7
“It’s allright to be different.
It’s allright to be lacking something.
It’s allright not to be perfect.”
- Quoted by RINA of SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:43 am

~KaKouYi~

Banned
Banned
didn't think MAMI was that serious lol... look at my sig lol! she ROCKS!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:52 am

mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
Yeah at first look you will really see MAMI like the mysterious and serious girl, but then again you will find out that she is a very energetic and cheerful girl. .dance.

I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:38 pm

azmikun

azmikun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The band : WOW school girl uniform band and quite sexy

HARUNA : great voice, i like it

RINA : CUTE LOVE and playing drum .toj.

TOMOMI : I like her style when playing bass

MAMI : wow quite good

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:25 pm

loveharunaono

Banned
Banned
Haruna: i like her voice........it's juz merge with the song. It is like Nice one

Tomomi: Funny and energetic........like her too

Rina: AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!

Mami: a very skillful guitarist and never make mistakes before..................................................great

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:42 pm

Koide Namizo

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/HeseEuy
Heso...!!

at first I saw SPACE RANGER PV I said "wow..so roooccckkks!!!"

and then i'm in love with Haruna...gurarararara!!!

but..after watch "live in odaiba" my blood just for mami...gurararararara!!! .dies.

and the other members *tomomi and rina* are great too...they are skillful and so cute... .please.

Heso...!!!

SCANDAL First Impressions Newsiggy
SCANDAL First Impressions Z
Hehee SCANDAL First Impressions Koidi Hehee
SCANDAL First Impressions Terriermon15
SCANDAL First Impressions Shp
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:03 pm

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Haruna:At first i thought she was just hot.I was wrong.She's damn hot.And her voice is like,unique,very unique.Can never find another voice like her's.

Mami:Yep,thought she was shy too,but later on i found that she's much more energetic than i thought.Oh,and it's cute when she sings too,in a manner like "Oh i can't sing but i must,so i will.." I think she blushes a little while singing too....Cuteness.

Tomomi:Cutee voice.Energetic and is always happy.

Rina:Always with a smile while playing,be it in PVs or live performances.And i dunno if anyone notices,but when she talks her voice will go up and up and up,like she's getting more excited or something.LOL.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:10 am

loveharunaono

Banned
Banned
Agree with EugeneAng in all term. haha .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:12 am

mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
EugeneAng wrote:
Rina:Always with a smile while playing,be it in PVs or live performances.And i dunno if anyone notices,but when she talks her voice will go up and up and up,like she's getting more excited or something.LOL.

Waaaa!! I thought I was the only one who noticed it. Hahaha. I immediately noticed it the first time I heard her talk which is in the last part of Mezamashi Live. I felt weird at it at first but I realized it's something that makes her cute. LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:26 am

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
^ Yeah LOL!Though in some interview i didn't hear it as much,maybe it's audible/visible when she's excited,like in the Mezamashi live.Yeah it makes her cute too,though like you i thought it was weird too at first..Heh.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:48 pm

loveharunaono

Banned
Banned
Well, Rina did perform very well in each live performance.

If you ask me to smile all the time when i perform live, i will be like .nani. .nani. .nani.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:55 am

~KaKouYi~

Banned
Banned
loveharunaono wrote:Well, Rina did perform very well in each live performance.

If you ask me to smile all the time when i perform live, i will be like .nani. .nani. .nani.

lol why wont u? LIVE is about having fun with the crowd~ not about they pay u, u sing and dance for them~

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:17 am

loveharunaono

Banned
Banned
what i mean is i cannot handle a big crowded.get nervous easily

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:02 am

Haruka

Haruka

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.formspring.me/TsukiHaru
^Same here but usually as you continue performing, the nervousness will go away.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:45 pm

loveharunaono

Banned
Banned
Trying hard...................... .hardwork.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:07 am

nysuke

nysuke

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
To All - Cool (:

Scandal what are you doing? Scandal Stahp! SCANDAL First Impressions 21831
SCANDAL First Impressions Yuki011
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:47 am

coolboy45

Caless Student
Caless Student
my first impression is they all look the same

hahahahahahahahaa

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 02, 2010 2:28 pm

sorazaki09

sorazaki09

Caless Student
Caless Student
THE BAND:weird name for a all girl band

Haruna:Nice voice heavy at the same time soft, Good guitar player
Tomomi:Cutest voice ever! Happy amazing Bassist she makes amazing Bass Grooves
Mami:Silent, weird(no offense to mami fans) Nice Guitar and Guitar Technique
RINA:cutest among them all, amazing hand coordination, Beautiful smile, amazing drum rudiments and drum patterns (I fell inlove with here even when I just heard them for the first time

"Atashi motto asonde motto ai saretai wa, Amai HAATO ga sawagi dasu, Mahou wa tokenai mou tomannai wa" - DOLL

SCANDAL First Impressions IMG_0461-1
My Snare
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 02, 2010 2:36 pm

monogrith7

monogrith7

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://monogrith7.deviantart.com/
THE BAND: really got me curious with the name

HARUNA: LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!
MAMI: Like what others said....Mysterious
RINA: Cutest
TOMOMI: weird high- pitched voice...but i actually liked it later...

SCANDAL First Impressions Sige
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 02, 2010 5:39 pm

asuna

asuna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://thebudgetgeek.blogspot.com
The Band - uh, why do they sound so cheerful and girly? they look like they belong in school! (well, duh, the uniforms :p)

Haruna - pre-doll period - your typical japanese girl next door. post-doll period a.k.a discovery of makeup - HOLY mama she's frickin' HOT! love her voice, very controlled and mature-sounding

Rina - HUGE eyes O.O looks like the quiet type. and she keeps smiling while hitting those drums!

Tomomi - squeeky imba cute voice. doesn't sound her age at all. incredibly bouncy (NO NOT IN THAT SENSE), cheerful and she dances, sings and plays bass all at the same time! kickass

Mami - her cheeks! *pulls* .pinch. technically the best out of the 4. looks like the shy, quiet type, until she gets on stage and starts to go crazy with her strat. love that sticker-filled strat

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 03, 2010 4:43 pm

stormvox

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Maybe I'll use a bit of K-On characters to help me.

Haruna - She seemed to me like Mio, the "caretaker" and most matured. Level headed and very hot as well. Powerful vocals and pretty good guitar skills.

Tomomi - Ritsu, definitely. When I looked at some of their vids, I even thought she might be close to hyperactivity. Definitely cute and uniquely beautiful. From her interviews, I thought she would sound like those typical high pitched kiddy sounding gals. Way off there... Well... it's high pitched, but deep. Catchy bass lines,

Mami - Ummm Mugi I guess. Slightly mysterious and cool demeanor. Silent. I felt she was slightly chubby then. Awesome guitar skills and I like her vocals because it laid between Haru's and Tomo's and pretty much bridges the two.

Rina - Yui? Cutest, definitely. Admit it all you liars out there xP She seems to get hyped up pretty easily, especially by Tomo, seen from some interviews. Her drumming is pretty good and she holds down the rhythm well

These are my initial thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 04, 2010 12:01 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
I met SCANDAL cuz of FMA's ending and wanted the tabs so bad. In youtube someone had the link to this forum in the description, so I came here and leeched the tabs from tsun... 2 days later I decided I'd join the forum cuz its been long time since I was in a forum.

My 1st impression of Scandal's Shunkan Sentimental PV:

Haruna: HAWT DAMN SOMEBODY GRAB ME!

Tomomi: ZOMG HAWTTER THAN HARUNA?

Mami: Uhhhh... didn't really liked the makeup on her that PV

Rina: HOLY SWEET JESUS is this somewhat close to harem? .dies.

Then I decided to see some more of the vids and Live performances, after watching BeauTEEN this is what I came up with:

Haruna: Wow, she looks young. She's still very hot, but I'd rather tomomi

Tomomi: SWEET JESUS! Nice voice AND nice bodeh? <3

Mami: OMGROFLBBQ!!!! <- (this was after beauteen live performance) This girl enjoys playing so much! OMG LOOK AT HER CHEECKS .pinch.

Rina: She's still cute, but I cant see j00 lady! .hora.

And decided to love Mami for ever and ever... and when I watched RingRingRing! I just died and decided I'd be one of her followers! 🍣

posttoolong

SCANDAL First Impressions Slide-13
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.