You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you have any questions for Scandal? :)
Posted Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:11 pm

Shangyou

Shangyou

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Dec 3 Update: Full Press Conference video!
Spoiler:

Hello everybody! Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) 628112

For my fellow SH friends who already know about my story, please bear with me!

The Story:

I'm sure many of you know that on 1st December 2012 (Saturday), Scandal will be going to Malaysia for a live performance!

Well, what many of you may not know, is that there is gonna be a press conference for Scandal on 30th November 2012 (Friday) at 11AM! (Venue is still TBC)

How do I know this?

Because my film & media company, First Look Productions, has been invited to the press conference! We have 2 seats reserved for us at the press conference hehe!
Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) 572615

Well, here's the deal! Since I'm gonna be at the press conference, I MAY be able to ask the girls some questions if they allow questions from the media!

Thus, as a member of SCANDAL HEAVEN, I want to represent us at the press conference! (If anybody knows where I could get a Scandal Heaven T-shirt or something, that would be awesome!)

So... if any of you guys have any questions for Scandal, please post them on this thread! I will be recording the entire press conference on video, so you guys will be able to see your questions being asked if I do get the opportunity to ask them some questions! Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) 628112

However, before anybody gets their hopes too high, let me just say that the chances of us being able to ask Scandal any questions aren't very high as there will be other media companies there for the press conference. Even if the girls agree to answer questions from the press, they will probably not be able to answer everybody's questions.

But anyway... let's just hope for the best shall we. Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) 924158

So, without further ado, let the questions begin! I will try to choose the best questions to ask them, and maybe you guys can vote on questions to ask them as well!

Once again, I apologize if I don't manage to ask them any questions at all, as I would've wasted everybody's time. Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) 654914

Last edited by Shangyou on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) Appledoughedit2Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) Appledoughedit2
*Click above to Tweet me~!*
Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have any questions for Scandal? :)
Posted Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:19 am

kaishun

kaishun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
what is the future aspect/hope that you girls have for the future ?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:38 am

nhv_howell

nhv_howell

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Are you planning to have concerts on other countries such as Philippines, Australia or Indonesia next year?

:onionrider: Lez do dizz :workhard:

Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) MMuserbar

Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) MMaffiliate
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:23 pm

dagurasu

Caless Student
Caless Student
Shangyou wrote:Hello everybody! Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) 628112

For my fellow SH friends who already know about my story, please bear with me!

The Story:

I'm sure many of you know that on 1st December 2012 (Saturday), Scandal will be going to Malaysia for a live performance!

Well, what many of you may not know, is that there is gonna be a press conference for Scandal on 30th November 2012 (Friday) at 11AM! (Venue is still TBC)

How do I know this?

Because my film & media company, First Look Productions, has been invited to the press conference! We have 2 seats reserved for us at the press conference hehe!
Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) 572615

Well, here's the deal! Since I'm gonna be at the press conference, I MAY be able to ask the girls some questions if they allow questions from the media!

Thus, as a member of SCANDAL HEAVEN, I want to represent us at the press conference! (If anybody knows where I could get a Scandal Heaven T-shirt or something, that would be awesome!)

So... if any of you guys have any questions for Scandal, please post them on this thread! I will be recording the entire press conference on video, so you guys will be able to see your questions being asked if I do get the opportunity to ask them some questions! Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) 628112

However, before anybody gets their hopes too high, let me just say that the chances of us being able to ask Scandal any questions aren't very high as there will be other media companies there for the press conference. Even if the girls agree to answer questions from the press, they will probably not be able to answer everybody's questions.

But anyway... let's just hope for the best shall we. Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) 924158

So, without further ado, let the questions begin! I will try to choose the best questions to ask them, and maybe you guys can vote on questions to ask them as well!

Once again, I apologize if I don't manage to ask them any questions at all, as I would've wasted everybody's time. Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) 654914

OUR LODGING HOW?!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:27 pm

Shangyou

Shangyou

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
dagurasu wrote:

OUR LODGING HOW?!
Finding! Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) 654914

Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) Appledoughedit2Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) Appledoughedit2
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:05 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
mm...
how many hours do you spend on practicing your instruments? and to haruna: most of us already know she was a dancer before, so in what age did she start dancing? and is there a chance in the future that she she will showcase her dancing again?(lol. i just want to see her dance XD) maybe a treat for scandal fans no?. to rina: can she play at least know how to play the guitar? i just want to verify it, like in here

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:07 pm

Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
Have you envisage a World Tour ? If Yes, do you envisage to come back in countries where you have already came, like France, USA ... ?

Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) Sans_t14
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:45 am

Shangyou

Shangyou

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thanks for the great questions guys! I will try my best to ask as many of them as possible if I get the chance to. Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) 628112

To the admins/mods: Is it okay if I use the Scandal Heaven Logo in the video? I'd like to credit this forum as well as the users who have supplied me with the questions. ^^

Also, does anybody know where I can possibly get one of our official Scandal Heaven T-shirts? Hopefully I will be able to ask the questions on behalf of all of us at the press conference. :3

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:58 am

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
Are you planning on having an Asia tour again? will you include Philippines this time?

Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) Tumblr_nozfepuWf31tc12aio1_540
~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:21 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Just came up with 4 3 questions so far.... Will let you know if I think of some more <3 Good luck!

1.What would be your best advice to musicians/bands who are just starting out?

2.What do you think about when you're performing live?

3.What are your other future ambitions, as you have conquered Budokan and soon, Osaka Jyo Hall?

4.Why are you all so kawaii and sugoii?? .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:17 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
do you plan to have a US tour?

what artist would you like to collaborate with?

Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:54 am

Erick M

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
Simple question:
Is SCANDAL the best girls rock band in JAPAN?
Or SCANDAL gonna be the best girls rock band in the WORLD?

Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) E-sign10
Please don't take my jokes too seriously
Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) SAPOG0d
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:37 am

Mamitasu no Yuuya-kun

Mamitasu no Yuuya-kun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
1. What do you feel when you heard there are SCANDAL cover bands outside of Japan? (at least, there are where I'm at in the Philippines)
2. How do you see yourself as a band 10-30 years from now? Can you see yourself in the future to be as successful all-female bands such as Princess Princess (in the late 80s, early 90s) and ZONE (early 2000s)?
3. Do you dream to also be performing at the annual prestigious NHK Kouhaku Utagassen?
4. I just read recently that Tomomi-san went to see a gig of the artist in which they collaborated with the song, Pin Heel Surfer, Triceratops. What other bands and/or artists do you wish you can watch their live gig sometime in the future?
5. Mami-san is known to be a fan of Yayaomo / Michishige Sayumi of Morning Musume. Who are the idols or celebrities in Japan do you want to meet?

Keep us posted Shangyou-dono! :D

Edit: 6. 付き合ってと結婚してください、MAMIさん! /shot

Last edited by zeldAIS on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:17 am

iTinTxD

iTinTxD

Caless Student
Caless Student
just one thing..

Is it possible that SCANDAL will be going to Canada? Please Onion

Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) Tumblr_m9plcyyjrW1r26dqvo8_250

LOVE Mami Sasazaki LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:58 am

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
I think someone has already ask this but:

-Have you plan to make more live overseas ?

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:27 am

UYL

UYL

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I just have to know their opinion why jpop artists do not promote here, or visit Philippines?
what's so wrong? .hmmm.

People who misunderstand my fascination to Japanese Music are no different to those who really don't understand that MUSIC is a UNIVERSAL language.

Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) 530278_518239518200301_1411499125_n

Men 7900 lp battle damage received but in my turn? .cool.
OTK! I drained 8000 before the BP comes! GG
.tsk.
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:34 am

Erick M

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
.hail.
I'm sorry somehow I posted an answers for the different topic here.
I cannot erase it so I edited. I'm sorry .hail.

Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) E-sign10
Please don't take my jokes too seriously
Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) SAPOG0d
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:33 am

Sensai Steve

Sensai Steve

International Performer
International Performer
I have only one question for the girls.

Last time you came to China, you only came to Hong Kong. When you come to China again, will you come to Shanghai? There are so many fans in China that are longing to see you in concert but are unable to make it to Hong Kong.

Writers Catalogue

Where The Rubber Meets The Road (2013, Scandal Fan fiction).
Front Page (2013, Scandal Fan fiction).
To The End Of The World (2014, Scandal Fan fiction).
The importance Of Being Piper (2015, Fallout 4 Fan fiction).
From The West To The East (2016, Fallout New Vegas Fan fiction).

Growth (2016, Novel)
A New Beginning (2019, Novel).
A New Beginning 2: By The Blood Of My Enemies (2019, Novel).
A Tale Of Two Sisters [Part 1]: The Ballade Of The Dark Queen (2020, Novel).
A Tale Of Two Sisters [Part 2]: The Song Of Male Desire (2021, Novel).
One Night Only (2023, Novel).
A Tale Of Two Sisters [Part 3]: A Hermit Out Of Her Shell (TBA-2024, Novel).
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:24 am

kaishun

kaishun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
what are tip of maintaing relatioship as a band ?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:08 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Ok Two Questions:
When you first formed the band, how did your parents react about the choice you were making?

Whenever Japanese groups or bands on World Tour, tour locations include Europe, Asia, USA and maybe South American. Have you considered about the possibilities of coming to places like Australia or New Zealand?

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Shangyou

Shangyou

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Once again, thanks for the questions everybody! Happy

Anyway, I just received an e-mail from the marketing team, informing me that I would most likely be able to ask Scandal some questions during the press conference!

Looks like I'll be able to "represent" Scandal Heaven and ask them some of our questions after all! Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) 763933

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:53 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Haha! Lucky you! Have fun and thanks for representing SH!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:48 am

TomomiSlapThatBass

TomomiSlapThatBass

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://tomomi-slap-that-bass.tumblr.com
I like the idea of a question about a world tour or shows in other countries but I really want to ask them whether they plan on writing their own songs for future albums considering that songs such a Hikare, Want You and Emotions are way better than most songs that are written for them. I figure that would be too embarrassing to ask though Tongue
It would be cool if they released an album totally written by the band though.........
I would also ask (rather tell) Tomomi to buy a Modulus Funk Bass Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:42 pm

Shangyou

Shangyou

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
If anybody has any questions for Scandal, now is the time to ask! Happy
I will be compiling all the questions on Tuesday night so if anyone still has questions, please try to post your questions before Tuesday.
Also, I haven't heard any replies from the mods. >_<
To the mods: I hope to be able to use Scandal Heaven's logo and credit Scandal Heaven's name during the press conference/video. I hope that is alright with you guys. Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) 438254

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:41 pm

mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
@Shangyou:
Oh pardon for the late reply, been really busy haha. xDD Sooo, representing SH's name there eh? I say why not. /smug

It'll be cool for one press there representing us and be able to answer questions from us as well. You have my approval. .smile.

I'll be there also on the 30th, only in the M&G queue though hahaha. Anyways hope our paths cross that day. Good luck!

Onion Tea

Do you have any questions for Scandal? :) Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.