Posted Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:27 am

Kazu-x-Haz

Kazu-x-Haz

International Performer
International Performer
Hey SH users!

when we celecbrate our birthdays what do you do the most? Peace Onion

we may be born from different or same years and have different or same ages

So tell me, what do you do the most on your birthdays?

I always go out with my family once a year in my birthdays

PS: I really don't mean to spam around.

Last edited by Kazuya Tanizawa on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: what do you celebrate in your birthday?
Posted Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:43 am

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
A big party ! Really big party with lots of juices ... what do you celebrate in your birthday? 541521

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:12 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
On the day itself I am usually together with my family. We eat cake and my mother cooks my favorite dinner for us.
A few days later I celebrate with my friends, in the last two years me and one of my friends celebrated together because we are both born in september and have pretty much the same circle of friends. But every year we do something else. Last year we went bowling and this year we actually wanted to do a picknick in the park. The weather was said to be fine, so we bought a crate of beer, potato salad and sausages (soooo german, I know^^ We had a couple of japanese exchange students in our group and wanted to serve the stereotypes!) and went to the park. I also brought the guitar. But just when we started, it began to rain -.- So we ended up in my appartment with 12 people in my small room ^^

But my best party was on my 18th birthday. It was a theme party at a wooden hut near the forest. Theme: middle ages & fantasy. Everyone came in disguise, even an orc was there! At 3 am we began to fight with LARP-weapons (weapons made of cellulare material) which someone had brought^^ Most awesome evening in my whole life! what do you celebrate in your birthday? 641818

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:11 pm

Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Haha, cool story, Hasenfu! =)

Hasenfu wrote:But every year we do something else. Last year we went bowling and this year we actually wanted to do a picknick in the park.
Funny that you mention bowling, because I can remember a lot of bowling parties when I was little; I believe that to go bowling on your birthday party was very popular when I was around 9-10 years old, or something like that! And I liked it, too. =P

But nowadays, I do not celebrate my birthday any more, aside from celebrating it with my family. On my birthday, I may choose something I like to eat (that turns out in eating at a Chinese restaurant, mostly) and I receive a present. But my birthday is in the middle of the summer, when everyone is on holiday, so there is not really a point to celebrate it... =(

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:03 pm

Mr. Suzuki

Mr. Suzuki

International Performer
International Performer
usually did a party at home with friends and family ....
but my birthday last year was more fun

when about 14 guys and I together climbed on stage
a music festival that was taking my town and played several songs like Ramones and Nirvana
played for hours and it would never Seemed That we would stop playing
people who were watching began to leave and following us playing until not having anyone else to see us
was so much fun ...

Good. what do you celebrate in your birthday? 486939 Several errors I must have written
but try to understand

what do you celebrate in your birthday? 15859RIIIINNNNAAAAA-CHAAAAANN

what do you celebrate in your birthday? Back_o12what do you celebrate in your birthday? 772750
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:34 pm

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
pretty much nothing. My parents usually work so not much time spent with the whole family. Almost like a regular day, but I get money. on days when the family is home, we usually go out to eat.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:50 pm

iceblinkjosh

iceblinkjosh

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.youtube.com/user/JoshuaForYou
Hasenfu's parties are so fun. I love the variety of your parties and maybe you could invite us in the near future. haha :D

Mr. Suzuki last birthday was awesome too. I could see myself also climbing the stage and just being wild. lol

As for my birthday celebration, I usually eat out with my family and some cousins or whoever is available but the best part is I get money. fufufufu~

what do you celebrate in your birthday? Banner10
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:37 pm

junday

junday

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://cheonsangshinki.livejournal.com
hmmm what i do the most on my birthday?
there's nothing special on my birthday, tbh.....
i never celebrate my birthday like people usually do....
just eat dinner together with my family and pray for me... that's all Happy

what do you celebrate in your birthday? Scandalouslollipopharun

signature: #o-Scandal-o@devianart
icons: Newtype@SH
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:42 pm

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
Go to the bookstore and spend all of my money on books.

what do you celebrate in your birthday? T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:19 am

Rika-chan!

Rika-chan!

Caless Student
Caless Student
Swimming!

what do you celebrate in your birthday? Tumblr_m2320yZZBp1rn9rvuo1_500

- credits to R.Parades of Tumblr -

.hail. Queen of Drums! .hail.

- special thanks to my big sister, Ceej!~ for making my siggy -
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:27 am

Kazu-x-Haz

Kazu-x-Haz

International Performer
International Performer
Rika-chan! wrote:Swimming!

@Rika-chan!:oh thats good for you but sometimes theres a swimming party when i celebrate my birthday

@topic:i've Celebrated my birthday on a church and we had dinner on a hotel during the time my cousins marrige

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:41 am

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
my birthday?
it's a day filled with hugs and kisses (from my fam!), mostly with text messages and pranks from friends, but with a little birthday present Onion Depress

i usually just hang out with my friends, who will prank me up and call me birthday girl or something like that. it's pretty fun, but i prefer to be the prankster, duh!

what do you celebrate in your birthday? Tumblr_mkbaztDHJP1s2ouyoo1_400

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:08 am

Kazu-x-Haz

Kazu-x-Haz

International Performer
International Performer
just usual i just eat dinner with my family and we go outside of our house and sometimes there's a suprise party for my Birthday

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:07 am

kira-san

kira-san

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@Diego
ooh I remember this day .... it was amazing

well, my birthday I usually do not do anything ... just hang out with my friends around town at home of games, parties or restaurants

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:13 pm

Mami FTW!

Mami FTW!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I just celebrate my birthday like most people do, cut the cake, get kisses from my aunties and Mum, lol, Birthday wishes from my siblings and Friends and that is it.. lolx .smile.

On some birthdays though, i go out with my Fave Cousins to drink Sheesha( although i am not allowed to .clap. ), we drink it and then come back, and get scolded by the whole family when they manage to catch us, and get laughed at by older cousins who are in the ages of 25 to 30 years old, i am 20 btw..

what do you celebrate in your birthday? 38602712
I Love you, MAMI!! LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:37 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
Okay, I'll share a very. . . sad birthday experience.

I had fever for almost a week. I felt so weak and there were red spots appearing on my arms and legs. Mom said suspected that I have dengue. On April 11, we went to the hospital and there, it was confirmed that I had dengue. The doctor said that I had to be confined. April 11 was the day before my birthday so that means that on April 12, the day of my birthday, I have to spend it on the hospital.

I felt so weak and sad on that day. When I woke up, a nurse went to my room and checked my pulse, blood pressure, etc. Then she asked me, "Is it your birthday today?" I said yes then she greeted me with a smile.

Then my Mom arrived and greeted me and gave me a kiss. Then my friends called me and greeted me and promised that they will visit me at the hospital. I felt so loved that day but I was really sad that I had to spend my 15th birthday at the hospital.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:57 am

Ferdinand

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Sugarcube wrote:Okay, I'll share a very. . . sad birthday experience.

I had fever for almost a week. I felt so weak and there were red spots appearing on my arms and legs. Mom said suspected that I have dengue. On April 11, we went to the hospital and there, it was confirmed that I had dengue. The doctor said that I had to be confined. April 11 was the day before my birthday so that means that on April 12, the day of my birthday, I have to spend it on the hospital.

I felt so weak and sad on that day. When I woke up, a nurse went to my room and checked my pulse, blood pressure, etc. Then she asked me, "Is it your birthday today?" I said yes then she greeted me with a smile.

Then my Mom arrived and greeted me and gave me a kiss. Then my friends called me and greeted me and promised that they will visit me at the hospital. I felt so loved that day but I was really sad that I had to spend my 15th birthday at the hospital.

oh my...
it's a bitter sweet experienced.

I had quite the same sad birthday story. Back then when I was still a freshmen in the University, because I'm a shy type of person (and I came from out of town alone), I had few friends (acquaintance to be exact). At the day of my birthday I receive a birthday call from my Parents and Sister wishing me Happy Birthday Mom asked me if I'm going to go out with friends and I said yes. I did go out, but without friends. My mom health wasn't so good, so I had to lie to comfort her. So I go to a bakery, buy a small cake with a candle and wish my mom would heal soon and wishing my self a happy birthday.
It's good now that I already have friends who trust me.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:04 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
Ferdinand wrote:
oh my...
it's a bitter sweet experienced.

I had quite the same sad birthday story. Back then when I was still a freshmen in the University, because I'm a shy type of person (and I came from out of town alone), I had few friends (acquaintance to be exact). At the day of my birthday I receive a birthday call from my Parents and Sister wishing me Happy Birthday Mom asked me if I'm going to go out with friends and I said yes. I did go out, but without friends. My mom health wasn't so good, so I had to lie to comfort her. So I go to a bakery, buy a small cake with a candle and wish my mom would heal soon and wishing my self a happy birthday.
It's good now that I already have friends who trust me.

So you celebrated your birthday alone? That's quite sad.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:30 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Ferdinand

Awww, that is really sad.

what do you celebrate in your birthday? Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:50 am

FreeFall

FreeFall

International Performer
International Performer
@Ferdinand
Wow, that was really sad... Nice to know that you have nice friends now!

what do you celebrate in your birthday? Timooverflow

TIMO OVERFLOW!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:33 am

Kazu-x-Haz

Kazu-x-Haz

International Performer
International Performer
Well Mines I celebrated my Birthday After School & my friends made some surprises & They made some Cake just for me & i also went to A carnival on the 2nd day of my birthday

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:53 pm

tomo13

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
~Oh I still Remember My Birthdays back in my childhood Happy We Willl invite the whole clan of our family relatives and Reserve the 2nd floor of that kids fast food chain.x) It was very fun :D With All The Games And Happy Faces.x)
~Good Old Days .wow.

~I think my worst birthday was that when we celebrate at our old house...it couldn have been a cool party...until they invited them clowns.. D: Uwah! In That Birthday I Had a phobia from clowns...Don't Know What Is my Age in that B-day..But All I can Remember Is Them Peeps With Colorful faces and a big red nose Onion Pissed

~I hate clowns.

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  .rich. what do you celebrate in your birthday? Tumblr_msx6a00kiw1qi2jioo1_400
SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    .balloon. .
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:51 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
..when it's my birthday..I have access to everything..like play all day..hold the tv remote and watch everything that i want to watch..and I am exempted to house chores..my mother will give me options if money or food..i really don't like parties..i just want it simple...ahehe..that was my birthdays before when i was a kid..but now..I hang out with my gf and friends..or sometimes just laze around in the house with my friends..eat..ahehe..my mother still gives me money when it's my birthday..aehehehe..I still don't like parties...i still want simple celebrations..and as much as possible..celebrate just inside the house..
.uhuh.

me want you..
what do you celebrate in your birthday? 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
what do you celebrate in your birthday? Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41ewhat do you celebrate in your birthday? Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:13 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
Today, I went for lunch at a chinese restaurant for my birthday . It was delicious !

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:33 pm

tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
My mother gave me money sometimes in my birthday

Last edited by tomomilover on Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

what do you celebrate in your birthday? TVajCc2

.love. 
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next