You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Arena! Arena! Arena! - 2014-04-12 (MAMI)
Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:30 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)

Spoiler:
Arena! Arena! Arena!
Theme:MAMI

6/22 - 『360°』 at Osaka-Jo Hall
6/28 & 6/29 - 『FESTIVAL』 at Yokohama Arena
There's about 2 months left!! It's gotten so closeー!!
SCANDAL is also making plans daily for the arena lives, such as things for the stage set, the set lists, goods, etc.

Currently, before the general sales start on 4/19,
The official homepage pre-sale has begun from 4/11 until 4/14 at 23:59!
The stages for both Osaka-Jo Hall and Yokohama Arena will be completely differ from each other!
Please don't miss this opportunity and GET some ticketsー!(^O^☆♪

And about Osaka-Jo Hall, you can choose from A-seats or S-seats,
And if you're not sure which one to go with, I'll give you some good news!!

Firstly, here's a simple seating chart for Osaka-Jo Hall.

Arena! Arena! Arena! - 2014-04-12 (MAMI) Fyk4dol

It's like this. (the ones not marked "A-seats" are S-seats)
If you look at this drawing, A-seats are in back of the stage. Ah!!
Guys, don't forget that the title of this live is 『360°』!!
I bet you're thinking "You can only see the backs of SCANDAL?"!
That's not it at all!
What you'll see in front of you is not the front!!
SCANDAL will be moving in a flashy way.

Arena! Arena! Arena! - 2014-04-12 (MAMI) MkForTZ

See, RINA even said so.

Arena! Arena! Arena! - 2014-04-12 (MAMI) 5swd9mX

It'll definitely be like this. Yep yep.

A-seats are a good value, aren't they?

Those who don't have tickets yet! Please take part in our HP pre-sale that'll be up until the 19th(^O^☆♪
Let's have more than 100% fun together!!

And!
We are singing the theme song of Toho Film's 「Pokémon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction」, out on 7/19!
Waーーーーi!!!
The title of the song is 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」!
This time TOMOMI wrote the lyrics, and it's produced by Seiji Kameda-san☆
It's set to be released on 7/16!(^O^☆♪

The first movie I ever watched was the first Pokemon movie, Mewtwo Strikes Back.
As for RPG games, of course I played Pokemon Stadium and Snap on N64 and Pinball on GameBoy. I'm so happy to take part in Pokemon, which is something that has been close to me since I was a kid!! I want everyone to hear it soon!! I want you to watch the movie too! Wait a little longer, okay!!

Lately, everyone has been playing nothing but Pokemon X&Y.
Charizard's Mega Evolution is way too cool!!!
I'll post a picture next time of my beloved Pokemon!

MAMI

2014-04-12 07:45:12

Arena! Arena! Arena! - 2014-04-12 (MAMI) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: Arena! Arena! Arena! - 2014-04-12 (MAMI)
Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:50 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
lol nice drawings, this OJH 360° Arena is going to be spectacular and awesome I think. They better release a DVD about it or I will be very mad.

Surprised she talks about the Arenas, I was totally expecting a blog only about Pokémon ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:06 am

jrld

jrld

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://last.fm/user/jrldsng
Hahaha. Cute. Mami sounds so very excited for the upcoming live.

Arena! Arena! Arena! - 2014-04-12 (MAMI) Forsh10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:14 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Hey thoseguiltyeyes, will you consider to the A sears? That will be exiting to be that close! 
But the drawbact is have to look through the drum set to the other girls?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:05 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Based on what MAMI said, it kind of sounds like the stage might rotate, since she said that you won't only see their backs, and she also said "SCANDAL will be moving in a flashy way." A rotating stage is the only thing I can think of that would make her say those things.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:11 am

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Did Mami make those drawings? If she did... that has so much win in them.

And I want to know if Mami has Mega Charizard X or Y...

Arena! Arena! Arena! - 2014-04-12 (MAMI) NAcXfXa
Credits go to Scandalsuki 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:24 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I think like TGE, if you take the name (360°) and what she said I can totally see them use a rotating stage.

They will surely face a different seats area after each song and probably walk around a lot so they don't show their backs too much during a song and so it feels dynamic. I suppose they won't use the normal mics but the headset so they can walk around. Only for RINA it will be a bit weird, not sure how it will be for her? Or maybe simply the stage will rotate (after each song or very slowly during the song) and the girls will stand and play as usual.

Well maybe it's gonna be different from how I imagine it, we will see! But I think what they are trying to do in the end is a dynamic show with the public and not the usual "We stand here and sing" =P

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:31 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
A rotating stage... yeah, it seems like the only idea that makes sense right now :/ I wonder if they'll use OJH or YokoAre for the almost-guaranteed dvd. I'm gonna guess OJH due to fact that it has a different setup, but most of the bands I know use the last venue of the tour for filming, which in this case would be YokoAre. Hmmm, can't wait to find out :3

I also wonder if M-ON or another station like WOWOW will broadcast one, if not two or three (I highly doubt that though) shows almost immediately like what M-ON did last year but it's too early to find out. WOWOW annoys me though because it never broadcasts the full version of concerts lol.

Thanks for the translation!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:38 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
I'm afraid to have the whole stage rotating is a disaster to the sound man/PA and the cable guy. Not to mention the investment. 
IMO, since they have experience with the drum set stationed on a platform during the Standard tour. Rina's drum set to be relocated to a different spots every once after couple of songs. With the 3 guitarist wandering around with wireless equipped.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:33 am

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Uwa~ It sounds so cooooooooool!
This is one of those times I wish I could just teleport to japan and see that live -.-
A-Seats are cool! It is flashyyy!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:39 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
ichiruki! wrote:A rotating stage... yeah, it seems like the only idea that makes sense right now :/ I wonder if they'll use OJH or YokoAre for the almost-guaranteed dvd. I'm gonna guess OJH due to fact that it has a different setup, but most of the bands I know use the last venue of the tour for filming, which in this case would be YokoAre. Hmmm, can't wait to find out :3

I also wonder if M-ON or another station like WOWOW will broadcast one, if not two or three (I highly doubt that though) shows almost immediately like what M-ON did last year but it's too early to find out. WOWOW annoys me though because it never broadcasts the full version of concerts lol.

Thanks for the translation!

Why choose one Arena for a DVD when they can release 2 or even 3? There is no way they do 3 Arenas and release 0 DVD ^^ I also suppose they won't release 3 but to be honest I really think we could get 2 DVDs. I also wonder if it will be on TV like OJH was... But so far no announcement so I prefer to think that it will not be so I'm not disappointed.

And about the rotating stage I have to say I have no idea how they can do it technically and what problems they could encounter. So far we cannot know for sure, maybe it will not be a stage like that and be more classic but with the elements we have/know it's hard to imagine that they will just move RINA around a few times.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:07 pm

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^^ Well, I said 'almost-guaranteed' simply because there's no official confirmation, however you are right, it's a very, very high chance that a dvd will eventually get released.

Regarding the amount of different dvds released, it all depends on how different each show is. The band has said on numerous occassions that each show will be somehow different, but we have no details on the specifics at the moment. Unless the differences are huge enough to the extent that the lives are going to look like almost 2 different tours (I don't think the 360 part counts, who knows I may be wrong) with completely different setlists, costumes, effects etc... then I'd doubt we'd get more than one dvd. Besides, there are many bands that go on arena tours but have only one dvd come out (most of the time it's the last venue but because of how special OJH's setup is, it's highly debatable).

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:13 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well MAMI said the stages will be completely different and they said the 2 shows are going to be different so it's hard to imagine that they use the same outfits and same setlist.

Maybe I'm wrong but to me Festival & 360° will be 2 completely different and separated concerts. The only thing in common is the dates I think. So for me I hope/expect 2 DVDs. The bands on arenas tour you talk about always play the same show during the concert right? So it's normal there is only one DVD, only the city/arena changes, but in this case if SCANDAL does 2 different shows I don't see why they couldn't release 2 DVDs.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:24 pm

Koi no Kajitsu

Koi no Kajitsu

International Performer
International Performer
I love Mami's drawings ,they're so cute! hahaha 
She must be really happy about making the theme song for the movie.  .uhuh.

Arena! Arena! Arena! - 2014-04-12 (MAMI) D5QwpNd

{恋の果実}
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:36 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@HRMT. I guess you are right in a sense that the two shows may be completely different and releasing 2 dvds at the same time does seem possible in that case. IMO I think they could also release one dvd with two discs of the two different lives in it, but still have it priced for 2 dvds even though it's in one case. If they do end up releasing 2 live dvds one way or another, I have a feeling that a lot of fans' pockets will be very empty lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:43 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
lol you are right, fan's wallets will cry if they do this  .lol.

But I wouldn't mind at all. Also your idea about a double DVD is interesting but I don't really care the format/number as long as I could see the 2 different shows  LOVE Oh well still a long time t owait anyway, we will see Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:30 am

kenzo9

kenzo9

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Honestly i feel a bit skeptical about the A seats. Lawson and Eplus have something written like this
【A席】
※演出の一部が見えづらい場合がございます。ご了承ください。
[A] seat
※ There is the case that part of the production is hard to see. Please note.
 .hmmm.
this is giving me a headache

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:17 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
I believe they also had something like that written up for the seats on the sides of OJH for Wonderful Tonight and look how pretty cool those turned out to be. Not the best view, but they got to be super close to the girls.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:07 am

lazzal

lazzal

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well, U2 had a 360° stage before... If you look it up on youtube, Other than the drums, there should be plenty of movement for the rest..

Arena! Arena! Arena! - 2014-04-12 (MAMI) Second_zps9a1d7466
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:08 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Mami's drawings are hilarious xD haha: D

Can't wait till these two lives! I hope they will be released!

Arena! Arena! Arena! - 2014-04-12 (MAMI) Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:48 pm

betinhomtl

betinhomtl

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.scandalbrazilianteam.com.br
the 3rd pic... so hilarious!!  .lol.

Arena! Arena! Arena! - 2014-04-12 (MAMI) Show_s10 Arena! Arena! Arena! - 2014-04-12 (MAMI) Dgghh10

2015.04.12 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 @ Tokyo International Forum Hall A

2016.08.21 - SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL 「2006-2016」 @ Izumiotsu Phoenix, Osak[b]a[/b]
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:34 am

wolonggong

Caless Student
Caless Student
SophieLam wrote:I'm afraid to have the whole stage rotating is a disaster to the sound man/PA and the cable guy. Not to mention the investment. 
IMO, since they have experience with the drum set stationed on a platform during the Standard tour. Rina's drum set to be relocated to a different spots every once after couple of songs. With the 3 guitarist wandering around with wireless equipped.

The stage will rotate not their positions on it. A good example would be to check out Def Leppards "Poor some sugar on me" official video, you can find it on Youtube. They were the first that I saw use one, then U2 and some others did it.

Actually, if I was going to be in Japan, I would be all over getting the best A seat available because you will literally be right against the stage, everyone else will be far away.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:49 am

Hyuga

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Wow a 360 degree stage! That sounds so awesome. I wish I could be there >.<

Previously known as HugoDisastersArena! Arena! Arena! - 2014-04-12 (MAMI) St95ChL
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:05 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
wolonggong wrote:

Actually, if I was going to be in Japan, I would be all over getting the best A seat available because you will literally be right against the stage, everyone else will be far away.
I was a Def Leppard fan back then, I have their "In The Round In Your Face" live in VHS & DVD. The stage is not rotating only the cameraman following the guitarists and shooting from all around the stage.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.