You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I could totally see Haruna being into Matsumoto Jun. But then, I think lots of girls/ladies in Japan (and around the world) are into Matsumoto Jun.

Back to top Go down
bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
RINA: Ever since I’ve been small, on occasions where I’ve had morning sickness, I half died. If I actually get pregnant, I feel like it might actually kill me.

Who knew Rina has a fragile body :c but I hope that wouldn't ever happen... and redeeming to that, she's pretty fit and strong as a drummer Wink

This conversation was really funny, I literally laughed so hard. The girls are really humorous and once again showed they really have a good relationship. They can joke about each other and be chill about it. I'm quite surprised the other three can read Haru's type easily (though I think I can also read her easily lolol). Although personality-wise, I'm closest to Haruna but when it comes to these things, I can find myself relating more to a mix of TomomixMami with a bit of Rina. Like personality over looks, a lack of romantic feelings at a certain period and having to wait even if it kills me lols.
Out of the artists I've followed, SCANDAL is the one I can most relate to and I really like reading stuff that make me know more about them as a person  .smile.

And oh, I'm actually touched by Rina's remarks about her concerning the band. I already know how much she loves the band as she has mentioned many times before but knowing her real sentiments makes me admire her. She really knows what's the most important thing to her (Mami is kind of playfully bully tho xD). 
This quote from Haruna in a 2009 interview just crossed my mind: "If there is no Rina, there wouldn't be SCANDAL". This quote was about when Rina thought of quitting the band because she thought she wasn't good enough. but look at her now, she's improving and becoming one of the best drummers~

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
【BABY ACTION】 SCANDAL Girl's Talk & Love Conversation - Page 2 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Mmmm, most Japanese girls I know are tough as old boots Happy

【BABY ACTION】 SCANDAL Girl's Talk & Love Conversation - Page 2 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
strix04

strix04

Caless Student
Caless Student
this is really funny and I just want to know if there's a video of this?

TanyaLilac wrote:
MAMI: I’d be satisfied with the confession. Afterwards, anything’s fine (laughs).

RINA: That’s so mean.

MAMI: Yeah, I’m pretty bad (laughs). Kind of like, it’s all fun until the chase ends.

HARU: Like a hunter.

MAMI: That’s why, when I get married, it has to be someone I would want to confess to. Until then, I’ll just be hunting.

RINA: A Monster Hunter love affair (laughs).

MAMI: However, after I do catch them, I’d keep them in a pool for a few months, and then once I get bored, I’d just throw them out for sure (laughs).

RINA: When I imagine MAMI going out with someone, I feel sorry for them.

MAMI: What if it was you?

RINA: Geez, no, I would give up on living.

MAMI: Ahahahaha.

RINA: Every day would be too much to bear, I think.

I love these parts especially when Mami sounds like a total 'player'. XD

Maybe I'm wrong with this but the first I read this part, I assume MAMI was talking about going out/dating RINA hehe, I'm totally shipping these two: 
.common.

RINA: When I imagine MAMI going out with someone, I feel sorry for them.

MAMI: What if it was you?

RINA: Geez, no, I would give up on living.

MAMI: Ahahahaha.

RINA: Every day would be too much to bear, I think.

RINA must be heartbroken after hearing this from her crush lol! .omg.

saldiven wrote:I could totally see Haruna being into Matsumoto Jun. But then, I think lots of girls/ladies in Japan (and around the world) are into Matsumoto Jun.

Haha and I am thinking Haru somehow resembles Jun look-wise and personality-wise when he's Domyouji.

How about SCANDAL as F4 hehe, that would be:
Haruna as Domyouji
Rina as Rui
Mami as Sojirou (both are players and flirt)
Tomomi as Akira (this one too...also a player)

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Again, do not keep triple posting...)

【BABY ACTION】 SCANDAL Girl's Talk & Love Conversation - Page 2 Tumblr_nv7bf8q8cz1ro4xe8o6_r1_540
Back to top Go down
saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
strix04 wrote:
saldiven wrote:I could totally see Haruna being into Matsumoto Jun. But then, I think lots of girls/ladies in Japan (and around the world) are into Matsumoto Jun.

Haha and I am thinking Haru somehow resembles Jun look-wise and personality-wise when he's Domyouji.

How about SCANDAL as F4 hehe, that would be:
Haruna as Domyouji
Rina as Rui
Mami as Sojirou (both are players and flirt)
Tomomi as Akira (this one too...also a player)

Hrm. That would actually be kind of an interesting remake.

Imagine redoing Hana Yori Dango where F4 are all girls and Tsukushi's character is played by a guy. Would be fun to see how different it would be in this case, especially if the characters' general personalities were still the same.

Back to top Go down
andrepiffer

andrepiffer

Caless Student
Caless Student
I've liked the way of Rina thinks, she's most likely my type :D
And my dear Mami, OH GOD, She's mean :'(

【BABY ACTION】 SCANDAL Girl's Talk & Love Conversation - Page 2 Good
Back to top Go down
Pierooo ;D

Pierooo ;D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh Rinaaa, maybe I have all her types but the OLDER part kills me R.I.P  .omg.

【BABY ACTION】 SCANDAL Girl's Talk & Love Conversation - Page 2 IgitRGh
Back to top Go down
abadanalyn00

abadanalyn00

Caless Student
Caless Student
Done reading this translated interview! Thank you @tanyalilac for translating it! Good job!

Mami and Tomo is so mean! But I still love Mami even though she is mean because that what makes her who she is.

@tanyalilac does it have a video? I want to see their facial expressions while conducting this interview.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged posts. Please do not triple post! Edit your first post if you wish to add something.)

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
Although old, this was a funny interview to read, especially the third part.  My favorite line was Mami to Rina: "You've taken many, many liberties there."  Even without the benefit of a video I can imagine what the facial expressions were from seeing so many interviews the last couple of years, and I have a feeling HARU stayed out of the conversation until the end because she was laughing the entire time.  She's always the first to crack up while the others get more silly.

Back to top Go down
cheng

cheng

Caless Student
Caless Student
RINA is so cute lol..why am I not in japan T_T. thank you @tanyalilac for the translation

Last edited by cheng on Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add things)

NIEL
Back to top Go down
Scandal_Feedback

Scandal_Feedback

Caless Student
Caless Student
These translations are AMAZING! Thank you so much for doing this!

Does anyone know where the matching video is? 

I could have sworn I accidentally stumbled upon it once but I can't recall how I got there. 

I don't think I saw an answer to this question on the thread. I apologize if it has been. I'm still new here and trying to navigate around the forum the best I can.

THANK AGAIN!

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Scandal_Feedback wrote:Does anyone know where the matching video is?

I don't think there's a matching video to this, as this text-only interview was translated straight from the pages of the photobook edition of SCANDAL's BABY ACTION album. There might be videos revolving around similar topics, but there aren't any that have this exact content.

【BABY ACTION】 SCANDAL Girl's Talk & Love Conversation - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Scandal_Feedback

Scandal_Feedback

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thank you @thoseguiltyeyes !!!!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum