You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Digression & casual clothes - 2014-07-09 (RINA)
Posted Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:33 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (7 votes)

Spoiler:
Digression & casual clothes
Theme:RINA

Digression & casual clothes - 2014-07-09 (RINA) 6WVi9Qj

Digression & casual clothes - 2014-07-09 (RINA) BH84vMY

Digression & casual clothes - 2014-07-09 (RINA) Q3PhHKL

Digression & casual clothes - 2014-07-09 (RINA) 2F9nIa5

Digression & casual clothes - 2014-07-09 (RINA) Gh2rKJE

Digression & casual clothes - 2014-07-09 (RINA) LTrYjSF

Digression & casual clothes - 2014-07-09 (RINA) 2rs3Gwe

Digression & casual clothes - 2014-07-09 (RINA) HrL0bN8

Digression & casual clothes - 2014-07-09 (RINA) BiCkPBL

Today we finished with yesterday's continuation☺︎
I'm happy we can make songs,,
I can't wait for the day you guys can hear them

While we're recording we usually order delivery and eat together. Today we had Chinese.
It was my first time having hiyashi chuka☺︎Peace
While we were eating we were debated whether or not to put mayonnaise on hiyashi chuka. MAMI&HARUNA are the types to put it on and TOMOMI&RINA are not.

Maybe people from Nagoya put it on?

No, my mom certainly didn'tー
Maybe that's a question for people from Kansai and those who aren't?
In the end the answer is way over my head
I ate salt ramen today☺︎

Delicious

※My casual clothes today

Digression & casual clothes - 2014-07-09 (RINA) TnKq90R

sunglasses/SUPER
tops/G.V.G.V.
skirt/OPENING CEREMONY
heels/Cry.

RINA

2014-07-09 21:14:24

Digression & casual clothes - 2014-07-09 (RINA) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
so fast.. xD

why no HARU pics.. :<

I keep seeing the acoustic guitars lately.. are they finally making and recording an acoustic song? i hope they will.. a ballad would be a nice change of pace..

thanks for the translations.. more power!

Digression & casual clothes - 2014-07-09 (RINA) VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down
M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Is that the door of their Studio? I read it as 'Thirst' lol. Nothing just wondering.
she said she couldn't wait for us to hear it, so (Assuming that) they are going to release it as a single...hmm..Assumptions again lol.
That acoustic guitar, really- itching to hear it. haha

I did not know that skirt could come out so stylish lol ahaha, only Rina could pull it off nicely (well she's the first one I saw who could pull it off in a stylish way)

Ah, I miss Haruna's fashion blogs  .wew.  I hope she won't stop it lol. She could just be busy, specially now that they're recording. I will look forward on her next blog haha.

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I was going to say Hiyashi chuka is a Japanese dish but it means 'chilled chinese' Happy
With mayonnaise !
Not for me thank you.

Digression & casual clothes - 2014-07-09 (RINA) Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Woaah *.* I see too many pictures with acoustic guitars from yesterday till today. Even Tomo T.T 
I really hope we will get more than one pure acoustic songs really soon composed by SCANDAL with 100%. 
Can't wait to hear them!

Btw. I love Rina's fashion. Simple and beautiful. I would love to dress like her too .love.

Digression & casual clothes - 2014-07-09 (RINA) Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
It's strange to have mayonnaise on ramen/noodles. Maybe Mami & Haruna are like Hijikata of GinTama haha!
I think the well received acoustic set during the Hawaii event and Koe in Osaka encourage them into acoustic guitar. Really looking forward to it.
Does anybody remember what happened when Extreme & Mr.Big released their acoustic songs back then? They both became a Mega Hit!

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I don't think she refers to a single, but obviously we will hear them one day on the album or as a-side/b-side  .clap. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for that!

Lots of photos recently, I like that trend in blogs  .wow. 

Like MAMIxHARU I would put (a little bit) mayo too  Nice one

Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Don't get too excited yet, the girls are probably -writing- music on those guitars, not necessarily -recording-. I wouldn't complain if they did an acoustic song, but lets wait and see, eh.

Back to top Go down
Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
3st. Thirst. That's all I got from this blog LOL

Anyway, I can't say I'm too crazy about the acoustic guitar. But if they are indeed doing a song with that, I'm certain they'll make it awesome and I'll enjoy it~

Thanks, Jade!

Digression & casual clothes - 2014-07-09 (RINA) NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down
betinhomtl

betinhomtl

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.scandalbrazilianteam.com.br
I've never eaten hiyashi chuka. But, i don't like mayonnaise, so I would not eat it together.  .hmmm. 

There are many MAMI's pictures with Acoustic guitar. Does the acoustic sound will be shown in the next songs?  .hmmm. 

Btw, thanks for translated. (:

Digression & casual clothes - 2014-07-09 (RINA) Show_s10 Digression & casual clothes - 2014-07-09 (RINA) Dgghh10

2015.04.12 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 @ Tokyo International Forum Hall A

2016.08.21 - SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL 「2006-2016」 @ Izumiotsu Phoenix, Osak[b]a[/b]
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum