You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Favorite Uniform

Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-le113%Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-ri11 3% [ 13 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-le112%Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-ri11 2% [ 9 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-le1113%Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-ri11 13% [ 56 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-le1116%Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-ri11 16% [ 70 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-le112%Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-ri11 2% [ 8 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-le112%Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-ri11 2% [ 9 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-le1128%Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-ri11 28% [ 121 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-le117%Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-ri11 7% [ 32 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-le113%Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-ri11 3% [ 14 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-le115%Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-ri11 5% [ 20 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-le113%Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-ri11 3% [ 14 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-le118%Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-ri11 8% [ 33 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-le116%Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-ri11 6% [ 26 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-le110%Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-ri11 0% [ 6 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-le110%Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-ri11 0% [ 0 ]
Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-le110%Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform - Page 11 Bar-ri11 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 440

Re: Favorite SCANDAL Release Uniform
Posted Sat May 19, 2012 2:34 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
shoujo s for me. the uniform looks punky paired with boots and vest

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:00 am

Thantan05

Thantan05

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haruka for me Happy)

The Band that Rock's my world ... i love SCANDAL !!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:37 pm

My Sakura

My Sakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
ilike naka buttobase uniforms because they look like rock n roll students

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:58 pm

bosozuko13

bosozuko13

Caless Student
Caless Student
While I guess they can't wear school uniforms forever...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] anything after Taiyou to Kimi ga Egaku STORY (while it is cute as hell) is a bit of an anti-climax...

The Pseudo-Yanki and pseudo-Bosozoku imagery (bad girl... but not too bad) of several earlier PV clips (especially Doll, and Shunkan Sentimental) is all but gone now... though the girls' attitude still comes across in recent live footage I've seen.

I just hope they don't go all glam or slip into Visual Kei costumes... Sadly the music industry is an "industry" and as much, if not more, about image than the music... and while I love the newer stuff I've heard, wished I was there at the concerts I've seen footage of, the image that attracted me in the first place was the 'Hey! These schoolgirls really know how to ROCK'[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... and it's apparently getting lost and being replaced by 'cute glam' for want of a better term... *sigh*

BUT.... as I said.... LOVE THE NEW MATERIAL GIRLS!!!! Just stay a little bit grungy and a little bit naughty.... ok?

I know no one will agree but that's how I see it *shrugs*

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:22 am

Vettisforza

Vettisforza

Caless Student
Caless Student
i voted for cute!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:16 pm

kacper1916

kacper1916

Caless Student
Caless Student
Definitely Pride - sexy, kawaii and dirty at the same time. And those high heels... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BEAUTeen!! is right behind.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Che817

Che817

Caless Student
Caless Student
I love their uniforms but I have to pick one.
Shunkan Sentimental .wew.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:30 am

oira

oira

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://kidankan.wordpress.com/
was a little difficult but i choose Space Ranger to DOLL's uniform
when i knowed the band i started to have a obssesion with that kind of uniform Onion Shy
yes,look just like another normal uniform of a any japanese high school but i like so much cuz was the first that i saw.The second is shunkan sentimental uniform and my favorite baby action's sexy suit!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:53 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
i swear fam the temptation box uniform, looks well pff

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Mari_Clairmeiid

Mari_Clairmeiid

International Performer
International Performer
BEAUTeen!!
I really like this uniform
it's simple but all of them are so kawaii wearing it LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:07 pm

skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
voted for Nanka Buttobase uniform. The uniform seemed light yet not that much revealing (IMO of course) and I really like the color combo :D
Haruka's a close second for its elegance :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:08 am

davezzz

davezzz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/damewn
harukaze?