Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Re: 2nd Album - 『TEMPTATION BOX』
Posted Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:01 pm

Vinimin

Vinimin

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh yes so it has O_o thanks for pointing that out Mojo and yeah lets hope it they dont charge moar >_<'

2nd place sounds good :D
I knew we could expect a much better result from TB than nnr
It feels good to know yu were a part of it in the end desho? ^_^

2nd Album - 『TEMPTATION BOX』 - Page 12 Untitled-5

Kimi ni aitai, ima aitai. Nemure nai yoru mo, yume no naka de. Zutto, nee zutto. Ukande kiete yuku memory~
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:06 pm

MrMojo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
asuna wrote:who's number 1 i wonder? hmmm..

Number 1 is:

Title: I have seen the landscape
アーティスト Artist 嵐 Storm
発売日 Release Date 2010年08月04日 発売 Release: Aug 04, 2010
推定売上枚数 Estimated Number of Sales 20,816

Source: www.oricon.co.jp/rank

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:13 pm

MrMojo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Just released and it's number 2 on Oricon!

CDJapan's supplies are dwindling (if that's a good indication)!

Go, Go, Scandal Ho Onion

Let's make it to Number 1 on Oricon .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:38 pm

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
Vinimin wrote:Wooo finally back from being away and I come home to no Temptation Box :<
I expected as much though to be honest. Play-Asia estimates the shipping date to be tomorrow and hopefully it does *fingers crossed* not received any emails or anythin yet
Though I probably won't get it till mid next week or something

I've heard CD Japan charging moar for the shipping or somethin, is this happening with Play-Asia as well? If so I'm F***ed Woaw

first of all welcome back vinimin! Peace Onion
that wouldve been nice to come back to, and im waiting too! whered you find out the estimate from? cause i order from play-asia too and if it comes in tomorrow thatd be awesome! after all the waiting lol. and i havent received an email about the shipping cost going up, although ive received the email that its already been shipped out and on its way. and i figure they wouldnt ship it without you accepting extra shipping charges if there were any. so hopefully that means there are none...

oh and the NUMBER ONE SPOT is only a matter of time for SCANDAL woooo .punches.

2nd Album - 『TEMPTATION BOX』 - Page 12 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Vinimin

Vinimin

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
heh sankyu ^_^

I found the estimate on the site under the 'My account' page and where it says MY ORDERS
But it sounds like yurs has already been shipped out? The status of mine is 'Preparing order' so hopefully it should be shipped tomoro *fingers crossed*
And yeah if yur one has already been shipped I dont think they'd charge yu moar. . .but then again I dont really know about this stuff XD

Ohh isit Arashi at No.1 spot? hmmm Scandal vs Arashi. . .I'm thinking Scandal will remain sitting there at No.2, Arashi are really popular right? ~_~
No.2 still very good ^_^

Kimi ni aitai, ima aitai. Nemure nai yoru mo, yume no naka de. Zutto, nee zutto. Ukande kiete yuku memory~
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:14 pm

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
actuall yeah that makes sense now that i think about it. lol i was wondering why i never heard of the artist "Storm"
... and of course that's Arashi translated haha go figure. itll be a good matchup to see whos in the number one spot when they release the next one!

oh yeah and i checked play-asia and now the TB+PB is labelled with a 14.40 shipping cost as opposed to the 4.90 i paid when i pre-ordered! phewwwwwwww .sweat.

and life is good... but itll be MUCH better when it arrives Onion Wahaha

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:29 pm

masterelr

masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://cid-3a0eab0931174b17.spaces.live.com/
Vinimin wrote:

Ohh isit Arashi at No.1 spot? hmmm Scandal vs Arashi. . .I'm thinking Scandal will remain sitting there at No.2, Arashi are really popular right? ~_~
No.2 still very good ^_^
Arashi is huge. They just released their album last week and its already the biggest selling album of the year so yea they will be holding the No1 spot for some time.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:10 am

MrMojo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
zimbobbio wrote:

oh yeah and i checked play-asia and now the TB+PB is labelled with a 14.40 shipping cost as opposed to the 4.90 i paid when i pre-ordered! phewwwwwwww .sweat.

and life is good... but itll be MUCH better when it arrives Onion Wahaha

Let's hope that PlayAsia keeps their word on keeping the low shipping cost for those of us that Pre-ordered the DVD/CD/PB!

The price we pay for being a Scandal fan LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:34 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Does anyone know what the postcard is in the CD+DVD version? It looks like some sort of giveaway.... can anyone translate the form? Happy

EDIT:Still not totally sure what the postcard is, but I got a translation of the form:

住所 (商品発送先) address (shipping address)
氏名 name
電話番号(日中連絡が取れる番号) phone number (reachable during daytime)
年齢 age 歳 -years-old 
性別 *oooops bad word detected*
男 male 女 female

Last edited by EugeneAng on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double posting)

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:44 am

MrMojo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Playasia is delaying orders as it's trying to find more cd/pb versions as I just received an email from them!
I guess it underestimated the demand and running out sooner than expected.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:38 am

BB

BB

International Performer
International Performer
day 2 of oricon: 7937 copies sold

still 2nd. but looking dangerously to be dropping as the 3rd place is only 1000 behind.

total so far: 21335, getting closer to break last album weekly records! .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:57 am

mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
Wow number 2!! Congratulations to SCANDAL! TOJ Onion

One more and they could have reached their first number one release. But it's nice to see that TEMPTATION BOX has surpassed the number 3 spot of their BEST SCANDAL.

This number two is their highest rank ever and I'm sure number one will come very soon for sure. :cheer:

2nd Album - 『TEMPTATION BOX』 - Page 12 Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:01 pm

MadOrange

MadOrange

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
yeah!!!.uhuh.

GO TEAM SCANDAL!!! gambATTE~!! .dance.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:17 pm

haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
WHOA~! .omg.

Number 2~?!
ei,sugoi desu ne~? .love.
SCANDAL keeps on going to the top,go reach number one TB~!
ganbatte~!XDDD

ah,great news,great news~
thank you~ Onion Tea

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”
2nd Album - 『TEMPTATION BOX』 - Page 12 URT1EYY
2nd Album - 『TEMPTATION BOX』 - Page 12 Mskdbd
l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:34 pm

snow

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just received my copy, listening to the CD now Happy

I watched the DVD their spring tour video. Tomomi got stage freight and cried Tongue. All is good because that was the rehearsal.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Vinimin

Vinimin

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
*Sigh* mine still says 'Preparing order' even though it was estimated to ship todai D':

I guess its the delays Mojo is talking about. . .but why dont I receive those emails?! >_>

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:44 pm

MrMojo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
If worse comes to worse, if the PlayAsia order doesn't ship by Mon. 08/16/10, then I may consider ordering from either CDJapan or YesAsia and just pay the higher shipping costs (provided those companies have any remaining stock available on the CD/PB or CD/DVD by then) TOJ Onion

Here's an excerpt from the PlayAsia email...

"I am very sorry for the delay in shipping your order. There is a sudden delay in restocking Temptation Box [CD+Photo Book Limited Edition]. We are checking with our supplier for the restock. We will try to get the stock and ship your order as soon as possible. If there are any news, we will contact you. For the time being, we kindly request for your patience.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask".

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:52 pm

graffixron

graffixron

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I watched the DVD their spring tour video. Tomomi got stage freight and cried. All is good because that was the rehearsal.

Thanks Snow for that tidbit! I was wondering why she was doing that. I can imagine that there is a tremendous amount of stress on these ladies. Playing a live gig while being filmed... there are no retakes and any missed notes or mishaps are permanent.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:40 pm

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
MrMojo wrote:If worse comes to worse, if the PlayAsia order doesn't ship by Mon. 08/16/10, then I may consider ordering from either CDJapan or YesAsia and just pay the higher shipping costs (provided those companies have any remaining stock available on the CD/PB or CD/DVD by then) TOJ Onion

Here's an excerpt from the PlayAsia email...

"I am very sorry for the delay in shipping your order. There is a sudden delay in restocking Temptation Box [CD+Photo Book Limited Edition]. We are checking with our supplier for the restock. We will try to get the stock and ship your order as soon as possible. If there are any news, we will contact you. For the time being, we kindly request for your patience.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask".

The higher shipping cost seems worth it. I have gotten no email other than It was shipped after I accepted the extra charge (shipped a day early before the street date none the less) so I am expecting it tomorrow or Saturday which is very exciting for me.

Also known as: Ross 2nd Album - 『TEMPTATION BOX』 - Page 12 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy 2nd Album - 『TEMPTATION BOX』 - Page 12 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
2nd Album - 『TEMPTATION BOX』 - Page 12 Rossba10
2nd Album - 『TEMPTATION BOX』 - Page 12 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:11 pm

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
snow wrote:Just received my copy, listening to the CD now Happy

I watched the DVD their spring tour video. Tomomi got stage freight and cried Tongue. All is good because that was the rehearsal.

ahhhh TOMO is just too cute... Dead Onion

@mrmojo when did you actually confirm your order online? i havent received an email like that and i hope it doesnt come at all .scared. maybe i got lucky and my order was before they noticed the stock cause my order status definitely says already shipped... i hope it works out for you and everyone else though! haha TB taking everyone by surprise including play-asia... maybe this means they can take arashi by surprise for that number one spot! Hohoho Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:29 pm

MrMojo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
After I notice that my order was delayed (even before the shipping date), I politely emailed them about the status of my order! The excerpt I included previously was their response.

Imagine the company having to track and email tons of customers about their back-orders... Forget it!

Unless you ask, you won't get any answers!
I learned from past experience to pay attention to your ore-ordered goods!

For something that's relatively pricey, I guess there was some pent up demand by the Scandal fan base in Japan and worldwide!
Who knew?!

Yes, it'll be great for Scandal to reach No. 1 but it's killing the rest of us who are still waiting for our orders!

Hopefully, the order will be shipped soon.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:55 pm

Vinimin

Vinimin

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hey Mojo and Zimbob when did yu place yur orders? mine was on the 4th Aug, pretty late xD
Cause it sounds like Zimbob's has already been shipped so I'm just wondering maybe cus I ordered quite late

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:13 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Amazon.co.jp still has the DVD edition in stock. I know their shipping is expensive but it's really fast (usually not much more than 1 day to east coast USA where I am).

http://www.amazon.co.jp/TEMPTATION-BOX-%E5%88%9D%E5%9B%9E%E7%94%9F%E7%94%A3%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E7%9B%A4-DVD%E4%BB%98-SCANDAL/dp/B003NHX5IQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1281661884&sr=8-1

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:17 am

snow

Caless Student
Caless Student
I always order from CDJapan because they are reliable. I live in Singapore but the delivery is pretty fast. I have tried Amazon.co.jp but not always on time.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:07 pm

yuki_no_shunkan

yuki_no_shunkan

Caless Student
Caless Student
day 3: 4296 copies sold and "TEMPTATION BOX" on 3rd place
I don't know ... Whether it is bad?!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next