Go down

Re: 6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』
Posted Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:05 am

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
tower records bringed down their links about the album .lol. 
they might be waiting for the official news for bringing them back online. amazon didn't do anything yet.

it's now up on many other sites

HMV
Regular
CD+DVD
LP
CD+tshirt

TSUTAYA
Regular
CD+DVD
LP
CD+tshirt

Rakuten.jp
Regular
CD+DVD
LP
CD+tshirt

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:18 am

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Finally, an LP from Scandal! I wonder how do the other songs sound.

Time to start budgeting until the album release date.

6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』 - Page 2 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:58 am

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Finally! I like the album name. I am wondering what would be the tracks included in this album. Also, I am thinking if Runners High, Your song or Rainy will be included as well... Hmmm can't wait

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:48 am

phoenixnumber1

phoenixnumber1

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hooray!!!! Finally! Not joking when I say I've been waiting for this all year... Especially as it got to August and I was like "...SHOULDN'T THEY BE RELEASING ANOTHER ALBUM SOOOOOOOOOON???" XD I hope it steps up even further again from Standard, as they have consistently for all their albums, and I am extremely pleased that they are doing even more of their own production and composition!!! This is the kind of potential in them that attracted me so back in Shoujo S days.... Can't wait!!!!! .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:23 pm

richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
metalleo wrote:Wooohoooo finally an announcement!!! Past 2 months since YnR has been too quiet for me, the releases this year has been flowing a bit slower than previous years, though given their schedules I'm not surprised. Looks like they're really loving their T-Shirt versions, I thought that STANDARD would have been a one-off with regards to T-Shirt editions. Would personally prefer the Photobook editions they used to release since there's more stuff to look at, but hey I'm not complaining, just hoping that the cover for the T-shirt edition this year would be a bit more decorated than STANDARD.
I agree about the T-shirt that came with Standard  would have preferred a picture of the album cover on the shirt.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:51 pm

YUI

YUI

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm definitely going for LE w/ tshirt but first I must see what it looks like :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:04 pm

macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Oooh LP! Do I dare?? I do in fact have a working turntable in the house...

Anyways, if not that then I'll get my usual DVD Edition. Or maybe even both!

Lots of good things to look forward to this year for me, this is yet another.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:28 pm

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
wow 4 editions.... i don`t think i have enough money to buy all editions  .shy.

6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』 - Page 2 JeAv1Q8
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:45 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator

6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』 - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:51 am

akaingo

akaingo

Caless Student
Caless Student
I will have it preordered! <3 the hype is so real

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:36 am

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
All editions preordered :3

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:03 am

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
^ great.... I will also pre-order 3 editions....when i will arrive at home, cause i can't pre-order from phone

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:33 pm

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
yes! I can't wait!

time to budget this is going to be expensive ~_~

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:55 pm

YUI

YUI

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'll just pre order LE w/ t-shirt or CD+DVD .. still can't decide though I don't have much money to buy both XP

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:59 pm

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
i`ve just pre-ordered T-shirt edition, DVD edition & the single.....i wanted to buy Regular edition too, but i need to keep money for France concert

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:54 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
Already pre-ordered the DVD edition from CDJ, but I just found out HMV already sold out the T-shirt editions, which is unusually fast, considering I waited quite a bit before buying my STANDARD T-shirt edition at HMV last year. I've never seen this happening before. Is there anyone who encountered this situation before and knows whether more stock will be coming in? The T-shirt edition page states there would be a novelty (unusually only that edition listed a novelty) so I was hoping to get my RINA exclusive goods as usual.

6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』 - Page 2 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:47 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
metalleo wrote:Already pre-ordered the DVD edition from CDJ, but I just found out HMV already sold out the T-shirt editions, which is unusually fast, considering I waited quite a bit before buying my STANDARD T-shirt edition at HMV last year. I've never seen this happening before. Is there anyone who encountered this situation before and knows whether more stock will be coming in? The T-shirt edition page states there would be a novelty (unusually only that edition listed a novelty) so I was hoping to get my RINA exclusive goods as usual.

That's exactly what happened last year with the t-shirt edition of STANDARD for CDJ, who 'sold out' of them rather fast but restocked them closer to the release date. I'm sure each store originally gets a set quota to see if they can sell them or not, and if they go over it then they're able to get more of them closer to the release date. I'm pretty sure the same thing happened with HMV, since I know that they had to restrict it to one copy per person, so most likely they will get them back 'in stock' closer to when the album will come out.

And about the novelty, I'm sure it will still come with the other editions as well.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:59 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I will pre-order the Album DVD edition and the single of course on CDJ. But I would like to wait until we get the covers... If the regular album has an awesome cover I might also take it!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:29 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Yeah, I'm also waiting to make the decision until the covers are released. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting the CD+DVD edition as usual for me, but I might also get one of the others. I'm seriously thinking about the LP version (I do have a turntable, although I'd probably be buying it just to collect - I like having the big artwork).

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:28 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I've pre-ordered all four versions of Hello World although I'm still considering whether I want the regular edition right now or not. I think I'll keep it pre-ordered until the covers are released and decide then if I want to keep it in the order or have it removed from it... Hopefully they can just remove the one item and not have to cancel the entire order haha. xP

I also threw Image in with the Hello World order to cut as many costs as possible. >w<

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:22 am

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
metalleo wrote:Already pre-ordered the DVD edition from CDJ, but I just found out HMV already sold out the T-shirt editions, which is unusually fast, considering I waited quite a bit before buying my STANDARD T-shirt edition at HMV last year. I've never seen this happening before. Is there anyone who encountered this situation before and knows whether more stock will be coming in? The T-shirt edition page states there would be a novelty (unusually only that edition listed a novelty) so I was hoping to get my RINA exclusive goods as usual.

That's exactly what happened last year with the t-shirt edition of STANDARD for CDJ, who 'sold out' of them rather fast but restocked them closer to the release date. I'm sure each store originally gets a set quota to see if they can sell them or not, and if they go over it then they're able to get more of them closer to the release date. I'm pretty sure the same thing happened with HMV, since I know that they had to restrict it to one copy per person, so most likely they will get them back 'in stock' closer to when the album will come out.

And about the novelty, I'm sure it will still come with the other editions as well.

That's true, after I think about it. I probably will make a reorder on both HMV and CDJ, shifting my T-shirt edition to CDJ and ordering the DVD on HMV. I'm completely confused by HMV now, they're listing different things on both their artist search results and the actual product page. 

Airi-chan wrote:I've pre-ordered all four versions of Hello World although I'm still considering whether I want the regular edition right now or not. I think I'll keep it pre-ordered until the covers are released and decide then if I want to keep it in the order or have it removed from it... Hopefully they can just remove the one item and not have to cancel the entire order haha. xP

I also threw Image in with the Hello World order to cut as many costs as possible. >w<

If its CDJ yes they do remove individual items, I did it once. Just drop them an email with the order number and which item you want to be removed (I included the catalog number of the item too just in case).

6th Album - 『HELLO WORLD』 - Page 2 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:59 pm

EMC_RTHM

EMC_RTHM

Caless Student
Caless Student
YES!! Another full album.

I can never choose just one or two version so I always end up getting them all.  This time is no different, I pre-ordered all 4 versions and the new single as soon as I got the email update from CDJ.  Ahh... I wish I could speed up time.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:03 am

MamiSoul

MamiSoul

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I plan on getting the Vinyl editon, T-shirt edition, and DVD edition. In the long run, I'm glad 4 versions were released even though it will cost so much >.< I'm glad it was released close to my brithday and Christmas,too! The Standard T-shirt edition was $90 on Amazon :/ I really hope the Hello World T-shirt edition won't cost that much. I'm nearly crying right now. I can't wait to order everything! .toj.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:09 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
MamiSoul wrote:The Standard T-shirt edition was $90 on Amazon :/ I really hope the Hello World T-shirt edition won't cost that much.

The prices for all editions of HELLO WORLD can be found in the first page of this thread. Depending on where you order it from (like CDJ, which doesn't charge tax), the t-shirt edition is only about 4600 yen/$43 USD before shipping. The STANDARD t-shirt edition cost the same amount, but what you saw was most likely someone trying to resell it for a higher cost since it sold out of stores right away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to CDJ's description of the t-shirt edition, the shirt will be a "photo print" one, meaning that it'll probably be similar to what the STANDARD one looked like.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:53 am

haruna80

haruna80

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
anyone having trouble ordering the LP from hmv?
have no problem ordering all the other 3 versions
but when i proceed to check out after keying in my cc info.
it state item is prohibited for export......
i mean come on to singapore lol..

anyone have this problem? or can recommend other alternatives?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.