Posted Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:26 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Cryptor wrote:in france so many people recorded the concert or at least some songs. Can we do it as well ? would be a great memory!

If they tell you at the show to not take pictures or videos (and they will tell you not to), then please respect those rules. We were told not take pictures/videos at both Paris and London but people didn't listen. Don't be like those people.

[Germany] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 4 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @ 茨城 - 水戸 - 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ 福岡 - 東京 08.21 Sekai Ichi 2024 LUMINOUS @ 名古屋 - 横浜 - 大阪 - 奈良
Back to top Go down

Re: [Germany] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:50 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Hello guys, all those people recording videos and taking pics are actually going against the rules set by the band. SCANDAL HEAVEN does not condome actions like these, we strongly encourage you to enjoy the show in 3d not through your phone screen.

[Germany] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 4 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:48 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Also, be considerate of the people around and behind you. When you hold up the camera-phone to record the stage, you're also putting that device directly between the stage and the people behind you. This does nothing to improve the experience for your fellow fans of Scandal, and many of them have travelled a very long distance to attend the show.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:35 pm

Cryptor

Cryptor

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cryptor1/
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Cryptor wrote:in france so many people recorded the concert or at least some songs. Can we do it as well ? would be a great memory!

If they tell you at the show to not take pictures or videos (and they will tell you not to), then please respect those rules. We were told not take pictures/videos at both Paris and London but people didn't listen. Don't be like those people.

Sure ! i won´t be like them. I just asked in general because i saw it on Youtube...i thought it was allowed.Thanks for aswering....

if it´s not allowed then i won´t do anything because is just unrespectful against Scandal.

Last edited by Cryptor on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just edited the sentence)

[Germany] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 4 76561198015702407
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:31 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
The show just ended! I have to say this show was my favorite out of the 3 Europe ones. Also, the band was super happy to see me today, for some reason! haha. I might write more about it later.

Here's the set list, which is exactly the same as the others except for the first encore song.

01. love in action
02. Satisfaction
03. DOLL
04. Shunkan Sentimental
05. SCANDAL BABY
06. Kagen no Tsuki
07. Onegai Navigation
08. Hon wo Yomu
09. Kan Biiru
10. Oyasumi
11. Departure
12. Taiyou to Kimi ga Egaku STORY
13. Yoake no Ryuuseigun
14. Your song
15. Image

Encore:
16. HARUKAZE
17. EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!

[Germany] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 4 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @ 茨城 - 水戸 - 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ 福岡 - 東京 08.21 Sekai Ichi 2024 LUMINOUS @ 名古屋 - 横浜 - 大阪 - 奈良
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:45 pm

Jakkalen

Jakkalen

Caless Student
Caless Student
Holy crap. Best 1-2h of my life. Best first concert ever. I won't be able to talk for a week, but it was totally worth it.

Sorry I wasn't able to join you guys before or after the concert. I arrived at 19:15 and had to leave immidiately. I guess you guys were the awesome bunch right in the centre of the hall? I was standing right next to Mami and it was amazing.

Holy crap.

[Germany] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 4 Mamirhqu1
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:59 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:The show just ended! I have to say this show was my favorite out of the 3 Europe ones. Also, the band was super happy to see me today, for some reason! haha. I might write more about it later.

You're becoming a fixture CANTA Thumbs

It just wouldn't be a Western Hemisphere show without you being there, now would it? .bleh.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:00 pm

Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The live was simply amazing, I can't really put it in words. This was my first live so I am just trying to take all this in.

[Germany] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 4 TqohPfv
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 01, 2015 10:10 am

Chabo8888

Chabo8888

Caless Student
Caless Student
It was really good! 

First time saw the band live in concert and now I am very sure this will not be the last time. They could really turn me up to jump and to have a good time. 

Also met you SH members and saw the famous guilty eyes and babaloued. (Where is the legendary Flying Dutchman) 

=)

Looking forward to our next meeting.

Cheers,
Chabo

closed...
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 01, 2015 3:26 pm

Koni

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thank ya'll for the nice evening!
It was awesome and I am looking forward to see some of you in the future again!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 01, 2015 3:38 pm

NathalieNightmare

NathalieNightmare

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://nathalienightmare.tumblr.com/
The show was so amazing .clap.

I almost cried during the first song because I was so overwhelmed  .toj.
I think I saw Mami smiling at me a few times  LOVE

I also really enjoyed meeting a couple of you before the show.
It was alot of fun, sorry for having to leave right after the show, I would have liked to hang out a little longer.

But I hope everyone else who went had an amazing time too! Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 01, 2015 5:27 pm

dubbi

dubbi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
For me this evening was like a dream .

First meet and speak with some People from Scandal Heaven from Germany ,the Netherlands and Hong Kong .

Then the high touch with the Girls.
Being so close to them takes my breath .

And when the Music starts to play , the evening gets to be the best time of my live.
To see the Girls act so hard on the stage to play the Songs i loved so much.
And when crowd sing with me and the Girls the "ohh ohh ohh" part of your song ,
this time i will ever remember .
Thank you Haruna ,Rina ,Mami and my beloved Tomomi for this perfect Day
Please return to Germany

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 01, 2015 7:57 pm

KuRZuS_Poland

KuRZuS_Poland

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
No comment. Only one word AWESOME! .nosebleed.

[Germany] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 4 Wp_20110

[Germany] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 4 Wp_20111

[Germany] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 4 Tlo17
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 01, 2015 9:45 pm

Cryptor

Cryptor

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
it´s really hard to find any words for it....it was just unbelieveable ! it was kinda surreal to see them so close and i can´t believe that i talked to them during hi-touch event.It´s a memory that will stay alive forever. I was in front of mami and just her smiling sometimes was such a great feeling....

And i Finally met some guys from Scandal Heaven ! Thanks for the Great Time and thanks for being a Member of SH !

we ( me and a friend ) met a girl from Berlin too! And she´s also a Member of Scandal Heaven.

Great Evening A concert so amazing ....speechless

Thanks!

EDIT* Damn we forgot to take a picture outside from us!  .omg.

next time then!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 02, 2015 8:17 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
I'm glad to hear, that you all had so much fun! I wish I could have been there with you, too  Onion Tsk

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 02, 2015 10:30 am

Cryptor

Cryptor

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
any official pictures from the concert ? can´t wait for that. The Crew filmed a lot as i´ve seen.....there will be a dvd for sure later this year. At least i hope so ^_^

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 02, 2015 11:34 am

Jakkalen

Jakkalen

Caless Student
Caless Student
The gallery has just been updated with some pictures, if you haven't seen them yet. .toj.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 02, 2015 11:36 am

Cryptor

Cryptor

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
awwwwwwwwwwww great !  .waaa. thanks!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 02, 2015 1:48 pm

~Casvectra~

~Casvectra~

Caless Student
Caless Student
Best concert of my life  .happy.

[Germany] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 4 Mami_sasazaki_gif_1_by_sunset_trails-d62xceu
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 02, 2015 2:40 pm

Cryptor

Cryptor

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
ehm does anybody got more than 1 shirt available to sell ? The Hello World T-Shirts were already sold out  .omg....if yes then please contact me and we will discuss everything. Payment would be Paypal.

.please.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 03, 2015 2:36 am

~Casvectra~

~Casvectra~

Caless Student
Caless Student
I also have to agree Cryptor. Being in front of them shaking hands and talk to them made me almost cry CANTA Cry . You just can just see from their appearance that they are kind, friendly, lovely, sweet and down to earth. Being in front of Mami at the concert and seeing her and the other band members Rina, Tomo and Haru smiling made me happy. 
Also being in the crowd singing with them together (especially ''Your Song'') and jumping with them durig EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! was amazing..... no even more... it was magical. 

I've also met some members of Scandal Heaven (I gotta say you're awesome x'D). Btw Cryptor the girl you've met from Berlin is actually me :D. In the end some people waited for the band outside to say goodbye to them :'(. I didn't want them to go :p but at least they had to :/. 

What more can I say (I mean there so much to talk about it ^^').... It was a special night for all of us, a memory for a lifetime and it definitely won't be the last concert for me of them.  TOJ Onion

Btw I didn't know they sold the Scandal Guitar Picks. Does anybody know where to purchase them or does anybody sell one ? :O

[Germany] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 4 Mami_sasazaki_gif_1_by_sunset_trails-d62xceu
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 03, 2015 7:32 am

KuRZuS_Poland

KuRZuS_Poland

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
~Casvectra~ wrote:Btw I didn't know they sold the Scandal Guitar Picks.

Because they did not sell. They threw from the stage after the concert. I don't know if you seen, but I jumped through the barrier to take her off the floor. :D

Btw. You play a guitar?

[Germany] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 4 Tlo17
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 03, 2015 9:20 am

Cryptor

Cryptor

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
~Casvectra~ wrote:I also have to agree Cryptor. Being in front of them shaking hands and talk to them made me almost cry CANTA Cry . You just can just see from their appearance that they are kind, friendly, lovely, sweet and down to earth. Being in front of Mami at the concert and seeing her and the other band members Rina, Tomo and Haru smiling made me happy. 
Also being in the crowd singing with them together (especially ''Your Song'') and jumping with them durig EVERYBODY SAY YEAH! was amazing..... no even more... it was magical. 

I've also met some members of Scandal Heaven (I gotta say you're awesome x'D). Btw Cryptor the girl you've met from Berlin is actually me :D. In the end some people waited for the band outside to say goodbye to them :'(. I didn't want them to go :p but at least they had to :/. 

What more can I say (I mean there so much to talk about it ^^').... It was a special night for all of us, a memory for a lifetime and it definitely won't be the last concert for me of them.  TOJ Onion

Btw I didn't know they sold the Scandal Guitar Picks. Does anybody know where to purchase them or does anybody sell one ? :O

i know i remember your nickname!  .uhuh..Can´t believe they threw it at the end hmm. So you need a guitar pick and i need a shirt....

i really hope they are coming back in 2016 .balloon..

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 03, 2015 9:31 am

Jakkalen

Jakkalen

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wait, did you guys actually meet them again after the concert? Did they leave while you were there? Damn my tight schedule that evening. Sad

Also, I have to ask: I met a guy after the concert, he had long hair and a bass and he approached me. He was German and wanted to get his bass signed by the girls. Was that guy one of you by any chance?

Cryptor wrote:i really hope they are coming back in 2016 .balloon..

Me, too, that evening was magical. .clap.  It actually convinced me even more that SCANDAL has become my favorite band. They were so frking good.
I'm also convinced that Mami smiled at me at least once .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 03, 2015 9:43 am

Cryptor

Cryptor

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
After the concert we waited around 30-45 min to see them the last time. They came out of the main entrance and they waved their hands for the last time  .love.

btw: no it wasn´t me but i guess i talked to the person before ^^

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.