Venue: Nippon Budokan
Doors: 18:00
Start: 19:00

Ticket price: 6,480 yen
※1 person may purchase up to 4 tickets
※Those over the age of 4 need a ticket

◆Ticket selling schedule◆
SCANDAL MANIA: 6/26 (Fri.) 12:00~6/29 (Mon.) 18:00
※Those who joined (paid) the FC by 2015/5/20 may apply.
CLUB SCANDAL: 7/3 (Fri.) 12:00~7/6 (Mon.) 18:00
Official HP pre-sale: 7/17 (Fri.) 12:00~7/28 (Tue.) 23:59
General sale: 10/17 (Sat.) 10:00〜

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:40 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down
Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016「PERFECT WORLD」

December 9, 2015 (Wed)
Kobe World Memorial Hall

December 23, 2015
Aichi Prefecture NGK Hall

January 12, 2016 ( Tuesday)
Nippon Budokan

January 13, 2016 ( Wed)
Nippon Budokan

SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 JeAv1Q8
Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Why not Tokyo Dome? I'm amazed anyway!

Back to top Go down
hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
That's interesting news, after the World Tour they have the Arena Tour... hmmm I'm thinking they would probably release a single in between.

Back to top Go down

maryel

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
.rich. It's still an early 2015 and they already have another tour

Last edited by maryel on Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Awesome! I'm planning to go to Japan in December, so I'd love to go to one of these. Looks like the Nagoya show will work the best for me.

This would be my first big SCANDAL arena show if I go. After the HELLO WORLD tour, I'll have seen them in live houses (LA, Anaheim, Mexico), theater/anime convention (Chicago), mid-size concert hall (Best Xmas 4), and outdoors (Hawaii). This would cover almost all the types of venues they play in!

SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 2_crop10
Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
I know this is still very early days yet, but I am keen to attend the two Budokan shows in Jan. I know that there are some S-H members who may be going/have a history of attending their larger arena shows in Japan, and I would really appreciate to receive some pointers in obtaining tickets with the best possible seats (floor ones preferred).

I have attended the hall shows in Japan before and I think I've figured out the best way to get better tickets for those but I've never bought tix for larger venues - my guess is it'll be the same? ie wait for people to sell them on Yahoo! Auction as they tend to give you an idea roughly where the seats are. I don't mind paying a bit more.

Also, if there are other S-H members attending, it'll be great to meet up!

SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
maharizm wrote: ie wait for people to sell them on Yahoo! Auction as they tend to give you an idea roughly where the seats are.

The only other reliable way I know of is to go to a ticket reseller, but that is a crap shoot and the best time to do it is a couple days before a show, which can be really dicey.

Best bet is to buy tickets through the normal lottery, see what you get, then try to "upgrade" through Yahoo or a reseller. That way you know you're at least covered if you can't find anything better. I did that for NHK Hall on the Standard tour.

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
spacecadet wrote:Best bet is to buy tickets through the normal lottery, see what you get, then try to "upgrade" through Yahoo or a reseller. That way you know you're at least covered if you can't find anything better. I did that for NHK Hall on the Standard tour.

Yup - that makes sense.

I found buying direct through Yahoo! Auctions for the recent HELLO WORLD hall shows was the best option - all the resellers on Yahoo gave a clue by saying between rows, say 12 and 14. Of course the first few rows were dearer. And this worked better for the smaller towns as opposed to the Tokyo shows last weekend - as you don't get many people from out of town wanting to travel to, say, Maebashi.

Buying via the lottery means getting a deputising service like Rinkya to enter the lottery on my behalf? I don't have any relatives in Japan (unlike yourself hehe) to help me out in this instance.

Anyway - the presale for the fanclub members ain't until June. It'll be a few weeks after that when they announce for the lottery I guess. Will cross the bridge when I get there.

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
maharizm wrote:Buying via the lottery means getting a deputising service like Rinkya to enter the lottery on my behalf? I don't have any relatives in Japan (unlike yourself hehe) to help me out in this instance.

Probably - honestly I have tried to do that myself despite the relatives (I don't like to bother them about every little thing). I personally was actually turned down by the service I tried to use(!) but I know various other people who have gone that route successfully.

The sticking point is really just payment, though. I'd wait and see what ticket seller Scandal's going to use for these shows and then see what payment methods they accept at that time. It's getting more common for Japanese sites to accept both foreign-issued credit cards and alternate methods of payment like PayPal. In that case, you can either just pick up the tickets when you get to Japan or ship them to a Tenso address. They should email you with your seat assignment as soon as the ticket is issued, so you'll know if you should start hunting for an upgrade on Yahoo, Ticket Street or another reseller site before you even physically receive the ticket.

Back to top Go down
wormwood

wormwood

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm so excited about this. Planning to watch their performance in Nagoya.

Back to top Go down
Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I hope at least one of the lives would be broadcasted, I might not be able to go but I would like to see it on screen Happy

Back to top Go down
shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I for sure want to go to the Budokan lives, it will be my first time in Japan as well.

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down
J

J

Caless Student
Caless Student
hmm..thinking of going for the budokan live. I hope the tickets are not hard to get.

SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 4zHcerQ
「超SCANDAL」
Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
J wrote:hmm..thinking of going for the budokan live. I hope the tickets are not hard to get.

There will be tickets but it's the prices that we'd be paying - bearing in mind to get the better seats, most non-Japanese/non-resident SCANDAL fans will be using the re-sale market on auction sites to get them. ^^

Back to top Go down
EyE_uttarothai

EyE_uttarothai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It may be too early to ask, but what month they will start to sell the tickets? I really want to attend in their live at Aichi ><

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

EyE_uttarothai wrote:It may be too early to ask, but what month they will start to sell the tickets? I really want to attend in their live at Aichi ><

To date, we only know when they'll have the pre-sales for SCANDAL MANIA and CLUB SCANDAL members.

[Ticket pre-sales]
SCANDAL MANIA: June 26 (Friday) from 12:00 to June 29 (Mon) 18:00
※ If you have a new membership (payment) will be subject to up to May 20, 2015.
CLUB SCANDAL: July 3 (Friday) from 12:00 to July 6 (Mon) 18:00

Nothing is known about the general sales yet.

Back to top Go down
Tombery

Tombery

Caless Student
Caless Student
SCANDAL MANIA pre-ticket sale is already in June? My MANIA membership fee is still not charged from my credit card and I am a new member so I can't participate by the pre-sale right? That's unlucky so I have to choose Yahoo Auction again.

But why is the deadline for the MANIA Limited Live in August one month later on June 20 when the concert is much earlier? Is it because of the size of the arena events and the logistical effort?

I can’t list my attended lives anymore. Too many – over 60. In 2024 I will celebrate my 10 anniversary of SCANDAL lives.
Back to top Go down
shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Sounds like these are gonna be hard to get... There is a LADIES'CODE memorial concert in August in Japan but I can't find anything about it. Sometimes I wish I knew Japanese/Korean, it would make these things alot easier.

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down
EyE_uttarothai

EyE_uttarothai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Only 4 day left until they start to sell ticket. Still don't have any more information about stage and seats?

Back to top Go down
Tombery

Tombery

Caless Student
Caless Student
So the Mania presale for tickets is complete. I will get 2 tickets for Nagoya and 1 for each day at Budokan. I hope the seats will be good otherwise I have to sell them and buy some tickets at yahoo auctions. Why it is so long until December? I want to be in Japan again.

I can’t list my attended lives anymore. Too many – over 60. In 2024 I will celebrate my 10 anniversary of SCANDAL lives.
Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Tombery wrote:So the Mania presale for tickets is complete. I will get 2 tickets for Nagoya and 1 for each day at Budokan. I hope the seats will be good otherwise I have to sell them and buy some tickets at yahoo auctions. Why it is so long until December? I want to be in Japan again.

Do you have a permanent address in Japan to be a MANIA member? I know it's too late, but this is for future shows in Japan that I'd like to get tickets for.

Back to top Go down

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Could you take me with you sometime in the future? Going together with someone who knows what they are doing would be a huge help.

Back to top Go down
wormwood

wormwood

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.sundayfolk.com/livlog/52ganni/

I think this might help. I don't know it works overseas or maybe in Japan only.

I'm watching their show in Nagoya.

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
wormwood wrote:http://www.sundayfolk.com/livlog/52ganni/

I think this might help. I don't know it works overseas or maybe in Japan only.

I'm watching their show in Nagoya.

Thanks. Although I can't tell what that website's all about as it's in Japanese. ^^

I presume you live in Japan as this website worked for you to buy tix from...

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.