Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (6 votes)

Spoiler:
World tour
Theme:TOMOMI

The other day, we finally played the final performance of our HELLO WORLD tour that we've been on since January.

A total of 9 countries, 41 performances

Everyone who came out, thank you very much!

We went to many countries, met many people, experienced many things, and were able to find another new, distinct goal.
We'll gradually begin talking about it in music magazines and such, so definitely check them out.

Our first world tour was so much fun.
But, the truth is that, in a way not too related to the tour, it was a very worrying time where I felt down.
If I were to make my life up until now a graph, it definitely would have been the lowest valley.

But, there were things that picked me up,

And those were the songs that we had created in the past.

I heard great skills in them, and that's the truth.

Lyrics that predicted the words I would want to hear when I'm feeling down like this.

Those songs encouraged me while we were playing lives.

Even now I feel that there are many positive songs among our past songs we've played at lives.

Undeniably straight, positive ones.

That's where our power lies.

That's why, from here on, I want to continue making songs that help you out when your spirit's about to break, and ones that can even help us out in the future.

I believe those kind of songs are necessary.

Next year is our tenth anniversary.
Although many things have happened, I want to head towards the future, straighten myself up, hold my head high, and continue walking without denying the past.

I'm speaking a bit seriously, but while all kinds of things were happening, the tour itself was relaxing and we laughed a lot.

How can I say it--it felt very freeing.

For us right now

We're busy with our new single 「Stamp!」.

I want you to experience the new SCA-chan!

I'm sure that I'll be encouraged by this song one day.
I get that kind of feeling.

It's out on 2015.7.22.
Best regards.

By the way, the camera I bought to use on tour disappeared while on tour; do you know where it is?

Even though I took a lot of pictures, almost none are left.

World tour - 2015-06-02 (TOMOMI) STynq9C

This picture was taken with my iPhone5.
I turned 25.
The many messages made me happy.
Thank you!

2015-06-02 20:50:43

Spanish translation: https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t11879-world-tour-2015-06-02-tomomi#714645

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

World tour - 2015-06-02 (TOMOMI) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: World tour - 2015-06-02 (TOMOMI)
Posted Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:56 am

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
By the way, the camera I bought to use on tour disappeared while on tour; do you know where it is?
Even though I took a lot of pictures, almost none are left.

does she mean that she lost it or she just was not able to use it as much?
that expensive camera :O lucky to those who found it lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:28 am

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Ouch! That expensive camera! Hopefully it will be returned to her.. 

So she's on her lowest point now.. It is not obvious because of her jolly personality. I know she is strong enough to handle it..

Anyhow, Belated Tomo!  .clap.

World tour - 2015-06-02 (TOMOMI) Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:56 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
No I do seriously worry about Tomomi, she is definitely the emo of the group, I have seen many pictures of her crying  Sad

World tour - 2015-06-02 (TOMOMI) Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:38 pm

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
Poor Tomomi. Lighten up, you're the best!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:08 pm

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Oh ouch what a blow... losing a camera wouldn't sit well with anyone and considering this is a new purchase as well... by golly. She did nearly lose her passport on their first trip to America. Better watch all your belongings next time.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

World tour - 2015-06-02 (TOMOMI) Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:15 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
tonymiller wrote:No I do seriously worry about Tomomi, she is definitely the emo of the group, I have seen many pictures of her crying  Sad

Yeah, I agree with Tony. Tomomi probably wears her heart on her sleeve more so than any of the other members of Scandal.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:46 pm

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I like this part

I want you to experience the new SCA-chan!

Looks like from here on out, SCANDAL's music will start to roar the world. We'll be waiting for it.

Anyway, her post made me remember the encore part of the HK leg wherein after the members come out we showed them (although quite unorganized) printouts of "Happy Birthday Tomomi and Mami" and her face was priceless.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:44 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You know, as I've thought about it, the fact that Tomomi has been unhappy over something this year makes me kind of sad. I mean, their music has always made me happy, so I wish that there were something I could do to cheer her up. Hopefully, all the crazy cheering we did, the happy birthday songs, and gifts we gave helped make her a bit more happy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:06 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

Please dont tell me the picture Tomomi took of us in Paris is forever lost and we will never see it, WHY?! Sad I hope timo feels better soon.

SPANISH: 

Gira Mundial
Tema: TOMOMI

El otro dia, finalmente tocamos el concierto final de nuestro tour HELLO WORLD en el que hemos estado desde Enero.

En total 9 paises y 41 shows.

A todos los que vinieron, muchas gracias!

Fuimos a muchos paises, conocimos mucha gente, experimentamos muchas cosas, y pudimos encontrat una nueva y distinta meta.
Gradualmente vamos a empezar a hablar sobre esto en revistas y demas, asi que definitivamente revisenlas!

Nuestro primer tour mundial fue muy divertido.
Pero, la verdad es que, en una manera no relacionada al tour, hubo un momento de preocupacion en el que me senti decaida.
Si fuera a hacer un grafico de mi vida, esto seria el punto mas bajo.

Pero hubieron cosas que tambien me levantaron,

Y esas fueron las canciones que creamos en el pasado.

Escuche buenas fuerzas (habilidades) en ellas y es la verdad.

Letras que predijeron las palabras que no quisiera escuchar cuando me siento decaida como ahora.

Estas letras me alentaron mientras tocabamos en vivo.

Incluso ahora siento que hay muchas canciones positivas en nuestros pasados shows.

Innegablemente francas, positivas.

Es ahi donde se encuentra nuestra fuerza.

Es por eso que de ahora en adelante quiero continuar creando canciones que ayuden cuando tu espiritu este por quebrar, y algunas que incluso nos ayuden en el futuro.

Pienso que ese tipo de canciones son necesarias. 

El proximo año es nuestro decimo (10) aniversario.
Aunque muchas cosas han pasado, quiero ir hacia el futuro, enderezarme, tener la cabeza en alto, y continuar caminando sin negar el pasado.

Estoy hablando seriamente, pero mientras todo tipo de cosas pasaban, el tour fue relajante y nos reimos mucho.

Como podria decirlo, se siento muy liberador. 

Para nostros en este momento.

Estamos ocupadas con nuestro single Stamp!

Quiero que experimente el nuevo SCA-chan!

Estoy segura que algun dia esta cancion me dara fuerzas.
Tengo esa sensacion.

Esta a la venta en 07/22/2015
Muchos cariños

Por cierto, la camara que compre para usar en el tour desaparecio, sabes donde esta?

Aunque tome muchas fotos, no queda casi ninguna.

World tour - 2015-06-02 (TOMOMI) STynq9C

Esta foto fue tomada con mi iPhone5.
Cumpli 25.
Los mensajes me hicieron muy feliz.
Muchas gracias!

2015-06-02 20:50:43

Last edited by Noodles on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

World tour - 2015-06-02 (TOMOMI) Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:41 am

Artur

Artur

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8v07bqWPB1rseq0mo1_500.gif
Now also in Spanish!?!?!?!?!  .clap.

Thank u!! :D D

World tour - 2015-06-02 (TOMOMI) CWixsdO
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:01 pm

betinhomtl

betinhomtl

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.scandalbrazilianteam.com.br
The Tomo pictures were lost. Damn!! :/

Btw, the blog translation to Spanish is GREAT!! :D

World tour - 2015-06-02 (TOMOMI) Show_s10 World tour - 2015-06-02 (TOMOMI) Dgghh10

2015.04.12 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 @ Tokyo International Forum Hall A

2016.08.21 - SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL 「2006-2016」 @ Izumiotsu Phoenix, Osak[b]a[/b]
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:15 pm

ghelilayxmami

ghelilayxmami

Caless Student
Caless Student
..i think i read a comment somewhere in one of their accounts(i'm not so sure if it was in line,instagram or fb) during their world tour, wherein someone is asking if one of scandal staff had left a camera in the venue? i wasn't also that sure of the exact question and in which country but i'm sure i read something regarding a lost camera..

anyway, i wonder what made her felt so down.. but that's true, what she've said, they made a lot of songs that encourages so well.. their song was like on my back that pushes me to move forward.. that's what i love most in scandal, their songs..

World tour - 2015-06-02 (TOMOMI) Mami_a10
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.