Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert
Posted Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:59 am

Zaraki11

Zaraki11

Caless Student
Caless Student
Whaaaaa!!!! I can purchase tickets from scandal club next after mania but they asking address in Japan....
 I am doom...  .toj.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:39 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zaraki11 wrote:Whaaaaa!!!! I can purchase tickets from scandal club next after mania but they asking address in Japan....
 I am doom...  .toj.

For tickets, you either need:

1. a deputising service that physically shops for you for a commission, on top of the postage. eg Rinkya, fdjp.com

2. an auction site ie Yahoo! Auctions. You still need a deputising service eg fromjapan.com is an example. Don't bother with Buyee (TENSO's bidding arm) as for some reason, you just cannot seem to bid/buy it now when concert tickets are concerned.

from a previous post by kudo in this thread.

2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert - Page 3 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:10 am

Zaraki11

Zaraki11

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi Noodles,

Thanks for the info, maybe theres hope. Please advise whats a deputisi
ng service?

All good, i get it, not really worth if you cant choose on seated base facility, but in open concert might be diffrent.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please don't double post. Edit your first post if you wish to add something else.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:33 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Zaraki11 wrote:Hi Noodles,

Thanks for the info, maybe theres hope. Please advise whats a deputisi
ng service?

All good, i get it, not really worth if you cant choose on seated base facility, but in open concert might be diffrent.

That would be:

service that physically shops for you for a commission, on top of the postage. eg Rinkya, fdjp.com

Back to top Go down

A PRIMER ON BUYING TICKETS FROM OUTSIDE JAPAN
Posted Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:47 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

Note to admins - I think this post is relevant to the thread due to the number of queries being made. But by all means, move it to a more relevant thread (I don't think there is one - I looked Happy )

Since there are a few questions on buying concert tix (this has been covered a few times before on SH but in past threads), here are a few sites to read to gain an understand on how to buy them from overseas.

This link gives you a general idea on how to buy tickets from overseas. If you are used to buying tickets for concerts in your own country, this explains why it is different:

http://www.japanconcerttickets.com/howto/buying-tickets-abroad/

You may want to buy a ticket at its face value, and since overseas fans tend to not be SCANDAL MANIA/CLUB SCANDAL members, getting a deputising service to buy the tickets on day of general release is the way to go. One such company is fdjp.com:

http://www.fdjp.com/

As this 10th anniversary show appears to have two entrance times, it is possible that early entry is meant for the fan club ticket holders (operative word is possible), so getting a fan club ticket on the resale market is advisable if you wanna be closer to the stage. The drawback to this is that the ticket will cost more than its face value because these resellers are selling because: 1. they can't go (yeah, right) 2. they are doing this to make a profit.

To do this you need to trawl through Yahoo! Auctions:

http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/

And before I forget, Google Translate is your friend. ^^

In the search bar, type SCANDAL and you will see some people selling tickets, but this is only after the date of the general sales when people have the tickets in hand. If you want you could type SCANDAL チケット and you'll get a list of tickets only.

Unlike eBay where you can directly bid for items, people outside Japan can't bid on Yahoo! Auctions directly as they use different methods of payment, and more importantly they don't mail things overseas.

You therefore need to utilise a deputising service, and I use these guys:

http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/

This site (after registering with them) will allow you to bid for the tickets, but they will charge fees for this facility. To know what is required of you to use their facility, check out their FAQ here:

http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/qanda

Basically, at Yahoo! Auctions you get the URL of the page containing the ticket you want to bid on, and paste it in fromjapan, and the fromjapan site will explain to you what to do next. Please see the FAQ above.

Some of you may have used a site called BUYEE (http://buyee.jp/?lang=en) but in my limited experience, the sellers seem to know that the bidder is from overseas and bidding is not allowed for tickets. You may try but I've never had any luck hence my preference for fromjapan.

Footnote: This is just my opinion, but if you never have bought anything from auction sites like eBay, bidding online may well be a bit daunting. Some bidders 'dangle' tickets for good seats with a buy it now option but at an exorbitant price - which means inexperienced bidders with 'i-have-to-get-it-no-matter-what' attitude may just click on it. My advise is to not do a buy it now unless you've got money to burn. I won a ticket for a few yen less than 10,000, when the buy it now price was 20 yen shy of 50,000 yen for Budokan. Go figure. As the 10th anniv show is an outdoor non-seated show, this is not relevant but useful to know for future seated shows (eg hall/arena tours). The art of bidding is somewhat tricky but you can read about tips here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/gds/10-TOP-BIDDING-TIPS-A-GUIDE-TO-BIDDING-STRATEGY-/10000000002137774/g.html

2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert - Page 3 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:12 pm

gitla27

gitla27

Caless Student
Caless Student
@kudo super helpful, i've tried the first link last week and I'm now waiting for their quote on the tickets, let's see how everything's gonna work out.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:33 am

hybrid3415

hybrid3415

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm not sure if this is allowed here or not (so Admins feel free to let me know)

I got my confirmation for two tickets today. I bought two tickets via my Scandal Mania membership thinking I'd get good seats. I later learnt that because this is an outdoor event, seating is not likely.

However the person I bought the second ticket for, can no longer make it to Japan. So, I have a spare ticket to this event. I'll only be asking the price I paid for it (because I hate ticket touts more than anything) +tax, which is ¥8,000. Send me a message if you want to buy it, otherwise I'll just take it to a ticket pawn shop.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:04 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
hybrid3415 wrote:I'm not sure if this is allowed here or not (so Admins feel free to let me know)

I got my confirmation for two tickets today. I bought two tickets via my Scandal Mania membership thinking I'd get good seats. I later learnt that because this is an outdoor event, seating is not likely.

However the person I bought the second ticket for, can no longer make it to Japan. So, I have a spare ticket to this event. I'll only be asking the price I paid for it (because I hate ticket touts more than anything) +tax, which is ¥8,000. Send me a message if you want to buy it, otherwise I'll just take it to a ticket pawn shop.

As long as its not for profit its fine, also just keep in mind that we'd love for everything to go smoothly but you can never be 100% on the internet so be cautious and deal with that via PM/outside of SH

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:57 pm

Oritasu

Oritasu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@gitla
I did the same a month ago ! We cross our fingers to be able to get a ticket thanks to this shopping service Wink
They seem to be quite serious and friendly, don't you think ?

2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert - Page 3 Lv1Wb6k
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:03 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
The "LINE pre-sale" (didn't know they would even have something like that, haha) is going on right now until March 4th, 11:59 pm JST. Anyone can enter it, so any deputy/shopping service will be able to apply:

http://eplus.jp/s10/

2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:12 am

gitla27

gitla27

Caless Student
Caless Student
Uh how does this work? I still have troubles understanding the deputy/shopping service but the registration form has a receiving option for "delivery". Does this mean they'll ship the ticket?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:36 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

gitla27 wrote:Uh how does this work? I still have troubles understanding the deputy/shopping service but the registration form has a receiving option for "delivery". Does this mean they'll ship the ticket?

The deputising service does everything for you. I gave this link in my earlier post:

Please read their FAQ on how to get them to buy tickets for you under the link 'Japanese Ticket Affairs'.

As for your query re: shipping the ticket - only if you have a Japanese address I'm afraid.

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:07 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Wait, is the official hp pre-sale not happening anymore?

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:58 am

kFDzero

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I've also been wondering what happened with the website ticket sales. Also appears general ticket sales information has also been removed from the website with club scandal sometime in 2016.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:22 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
kudo_maharizu wrote:
gitla27 wrote:Uh how does this work? I still have troubles understanding the deputy/shopping service but the registration form has a receiving option for "delivery". Does this mean they'll ship the ticket?

The deputising service does everything for you. I gave this link in my earlier post:

Please read their FAQ on how to get them to buy tickets for you under the link 'Japanese Ticket Affairs'.

As for your query re: shipping the ticket - only if you have a Japanese address I'm afraid.

Blargh. I just got finished e-mailing with them, and they don't handle lottery style ticket purchases. They only handle regular tickets (specific seats) and resale.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:25 pm

gitla27

gitla27

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was able to get the lottery ticket through japanconcerttickets.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:53 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
saldiven wrote:
kudo_maharizu wrote:

Blargh. I just got finished e-mailing with them, and they don't handle lottery style ticket purchases. They only handle regular tickets (specific seats) and resale.

In my much earlier post I did allude that fdjp is an example of many deputising services (a Google search will point out a few more!).

The first url I provided in the primer post is also from a deputising service. Do see what they offer (and gitla27 above said they do lottery stuff).

http://www.japanconcerttickets.com/services/details/

Rinkya, according to other SH peeps, also do lottery purchases. They've got an 'ask us anything' box on the side if you wanna confirm if they do.

https://www.rinkya.com/en

Good luck.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Oritasu

Oritasu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@gitla
Were they officially able to get you a ticket ? When did you get your answer ?

Because I'm a bit worried, they were supposed to send me an email at the beginning of March but I've received nothing yet.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:23 pm

gitla27

gitla27

Caless Student
Caless Student
@oritasu let's see, I first sent my inquiry before the announced LINE presale, (that was Feb24). They got back a few hours after saying that the punlic presale starts at march 1, they also said that they'll send me a quote by that time.
March 3rd, they emailed me about the LINE presale aaying that the application deadline was March 4th (the very next day) along with the quote of the ticket+service charges and also asked me for some details that they need for the lottery application. (No payment yet at this point)

March 8th. They got back with the news that I got the lottery ticket. They sent me an invoice for the ticket.

March 9th.I pay the invoice throug paypal. Once paid they returned withh an e-mail saying the e-voucher will arrive wih in 24-48hours. Couplebof hours later they sent me the e-voucher along with the instructions on how to get the actual ticket once I'm in japan. (It says i have to print it on a 7eleven store). That's how it all went.

Last edited by gitla27 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : font size not consistent)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:34 pm

Oritasu

Oritasu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@gitla 
That's what I feared they forgot me ^^' oops ... I seems asking in january was too early
Thank you very much for your help, i'll try to see if I can still get one !

Congratulations, I'm happy for you ;D

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:40 pm

gitla27

gitla27

Caless Student
Caless Student
@oritasu yes do still ask them. I'm really surprised at how the transaction went. Alan was also nice enough to respond to my questions quickly.
I'm hoping you and the others will also get your tickets.
.hail.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:45 pm

Oritasu

Oritasu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@gitla
Yes appart my little problem I think it's quite a good service !

Thanks ^^ that's nice of you !

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:21 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Trying Japan Concert Tickets now.

They're apparently on vacation until the 19th, though, so it'll be next week before I hear back.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:57 am

Oritasu

Oritasu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Good luck I hope you'll get your ticket !

About mine, they apologized (the reminder they had set for my order didn't work) and even discounted the price to make up for missing the previous lottery. They applied for the current lottery and i'll get the results on March 24th.  .happy.

Some informations they sent me:

"The application period of the current perorder lottery ends on March 22nd and results will be released on March 24th."

"Important notes:
- Prices are calculated in Japanese Yen but charged in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD; at average exchange rate of the day of the invoice). You can use any currency to pay since Paypal converts it automatically.

- The method of delivery for regular tickets is "pick-up at convenience store". This means that we send you an e-voucher (as .pdf file via email) which you can exchange for the tickets at one of the numerous Family Mart convenience stores, once you are in Japan (instructions will be provided). Seat numbers are fixed at the time of booking so it doesn't matter when exactly you pick-up the tickets. The e-vouchers expire after the event so it's possible to collect the tickets even on the day of the show.

- In a lottery, tickets are not guaranteed but successful applications are chosen randomly if demand is higher than the available amount of tickets. 
- We don't charge anything if the lottery result is negative, or if you decide not to proceed after receiving the lottery result.

- Note that we can't guarantee good seats/good admission numbers since seats are usually allocated automatically based on the time of the order (incl. earlier preorder sales). In case of standing tickets the admission number determines how early you can enter. We don't handle resale tickets.

- If successful in the lottery/with the reservation, we would send you a Paypal invoice (credit cards accepted) which is payable within 24 hours. If you prefer to receive it earlier because you are busy at the time of the result announcement, please let us know.

- By proceeding, you accept our Ticket Service FAQ and Terms and Conditions (available on our website). Especially note that tickets/vouchers are non-refundable once they have been bought (even if the event is canceled).

If you want to proceed, please also let us know the following information (of one of the persons attending the event):
- last name (family name) of one participant, as on passport or ID he/she will be bringing to concert
- first name (given name / NO middle name) of one participant, as on passport or ID he/she will be bringing to concert
- birthday (year/month/day) - please use exactly that format or write the name of the month as word, not number
- gender (m/f)
- expected address/hotel in Japan (if any; it's ok if it changes later)
- expected phone number in Japan (if any; it's ok if it changes later)
- please confirm that you authorize us to create an account at one or more of the official ticket retailers (e.g. eplus, Ticket Pia, y-tickets) under your name (for internal use only). Let us know if you already have an account under your name.

Kindly let us know if you want to purchase through us or if you have any further questions.

PS. Please note that we will be out of office between March 14 - 19 (Japan time) and might not be able to reply during that period. Sorry and thank you for your understanding."
2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert - Page 3 Cleardot

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:24 am

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Sadly, there are high chances that I will not go to Osaka to see them live in August due to personal responsibilities. 

However, I have a suggestion for you guys.

Instead of booking a hotel near Shiroten, I'd like you guys to set-up accounts for vacation rental sites such as AirBnB to save more money with four to five-star hotel-like stay. Then, book yourselves an apartment or house for yourselves or with friends.

2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert - Page 3 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.