You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album, which would you choose?

If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-le115%If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 5% [ 3 ]
If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-le118%If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 8% [ 5 ]
If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-le112%If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 2% [ 1 ]
If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-le113%If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 3% [ 2 ]
If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-le113%If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 3% [ 2 ]
If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-le118%If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 8% [ 5 ]
If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-le1123%If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 23% [ 15 ]
If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-le1131%If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 31% [ 20 ]
If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-le115%If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 5% [ 3 ]
If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-le114%If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 4% [ 3 ]
If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-le112%If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 2% [ 1 ]
If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-le110%If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album - Page 2 Bar-ri11 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 65
libresse

libresse

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'd pick HELLO WORLD.

It's showing some evolution of their maturity as composers and musicians while still retaining their rock roots.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tio

tio

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yellow because I really like the sound of the album. It also includes many of my favorites (Sunday Drive, Chiisana Honoo, ...)

Back to top Go down
mirai

mirai

Caless Student
Caless Student
I love them all but I'd have to go with STANDARD. As much as I love Queens Are Trumps (first SCANDAL album I ever bought) as well as all the others, STANDARD is my current favourite.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ChottoLatte

ChottoLatte

Caless Student
Caless Student
For me it would probably be their first album. Maybe just because of Nostalgia. But if I'm going to be 100% honest, I think the last 3 albums are probably some of the best work they've done yet.

Back to top Go down
etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Today it would definitely be Honey—but made another choice two years ago already. Can't choose twice. So Honey has no votes at all. No fair!!

Back to top Go down

Re: If you could only listen to one SCANDAL album
Posted Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:12 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
etwee wrote:Today it would definitely be Honey—but made another choice two years ago already. Can't choose twice. So Honey has no votes at all. No fair!!

You can cancel your previous vote. Just click on "Cancel vote" under the total vote count.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:05 pm

etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
zounds, it worked! thanks guiltyeyes

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:45 pm

peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I would have chosen Best Scandal or Hello World 2 months ago, but Honey became my favorite album so I'm going with Honey.

Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
This is so difficult, realistically speaking, if you only hear the same album, you eventually get tired and end up not liking it   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . 
Even when I think Honey is the best one, I'd chose Encore Show because of lenght, diversity and more amount of masterpieces.

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
I read through this topic and was surprised I never weighed in (because I know I have read it before). 

As much as I enjoy the new album, I think HELLO WORLD is still my choice.  It is diverse; it is interesting; and it contains a couple of my favorite songs.  Until HONEY came along, I felt HELLO WORLD had the best "side 1" of any of Scandal's albums.  It has three extra songs than HONEY, which helps give it an edge.  Even though I prefer shorter albums, if I only have one to listen to for eternity I want a few more tracks, even if one is a bit weird like "Oyasumi."  Plus this album has the added bonus of featuring joint vocals on songs (the last album to do so), and it contains at least one song where each member sings the lead.

As far as longevity is concerned (for me), just looking at the first 10 songs on this album, I can imagine every single one of them being played live for a very long time (although "Honn Wo Yomu" is the least likely to re-emerge since Mami doesn't sing lead in their lives too much and she has a couple of other killer songs to sing like "Koe" and "On! No!").  Basically what I'm saying is this album still holds up very well against the flashier new model that is HONEY.  But if I could listen to two...

Back to top Go down
peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
peachclub wrote:I would have chosen Best Scandal or Hello World 2 months ago, but Honey became my favorite album so I'm going with Honey.
My thoughts changed, I like Hello World better now. It just has a lot of great songs and the fact that the album has a solo song for each member makes it even better. I'm switching to Hello World.

Back to top Go down
hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Voting on Best Album felt like cheating, so I voted on Standard. It's hands down my favorite overall, but realistically I'd pick Best Album, because it has some of the songs I love in Standard, plus my favorite song overall (Koe) and many other awesome songs. Plus it was the first "full album" I listened when I started listening to them, since I felt it made sense to start with what I understood as a "greatest hits" collection.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:18 pm

Chrisiceman

Chrisiceman

Caless Student
Caless Student
I vote for Best Album SCANDAL because there is all popular songs that we can heard in concert. 
But a new Best Album is needed, containing songs from Honey, Kiss from the Darkness and Mirror.
M+T cheers

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:40 pm

p.t.r

p.t.r

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'd choose Hello World, but only if we're talking version with bonus tracks (Rainy in particular). Otherwise I'd pick Honey.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.