thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (24 votes)

SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL 2Cy2GKH

As you may have heard by now, SCANDAL's documentary film, 「SCANDAL “Documentary film『HELLO WORLD』”」, is hitting movie theaters in Japan this weekend. This film will give fans an insider's look at SCANDAL's amazing HELLO WORLD Tour, which had 41 concert dates in 9 countries. To commemorate this special event, SCANDAL HEAVEN sat down with the group for an exclusive interview to talk about their experiences while on their world tour.

――Many of SCANDAL's songs have a positive and uplifting message. Does the band choose to focus on those things, or is it a reflection of the member's personalities?

RINA: It's both for us. We have hopes as individuals that we want [songs] to be a certain way. As a band, the members are always talking to each other about continuing to send out positive messages.

SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL J3NNteJ

――In the "Image" PV, the band members are heroines, using their powers to help people. In reality, SCANDAL's music inspires and brings together people from around the world. What is it like knowing you have such an impact?

HARUNA: We're proud that our music is reaching not only Japan, but overseas as well.

RINA: Although our languages may be different, I'd be very happy if the messages in our lyrics are being conveyed and touching the hearts of those who listen to our songs. We want to keep conveying them.

SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL TK491Qt

――Having the chance to perform in new cities and cities you've played before, are there performances which are especially memorable from this tour?

TOMOMI: Mexico was the country that, in a good way, had the biggest gap between the image I had of it before going there [and how it actually was]. The power of the people impressed me, and we were able to exchange energy at the concert as well. The World Heritage Site of Teotihuacan was also very inspiring.

SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL OIeq57d

――What are some surprising things about performing worldwide compared to performing in Japan?

MAMI: Regarding surprising things, it has to be the different colors of each country.

RINA: Unlike our solo lives in Japan, the people who come to watch our concerts aren't just our fans; there are also people there who have come to see us, with harsh looks on their faces, as if they're evaluating us. That's worthwhile.

MAMI: This time, in the countries we visited in the past, such as France, the impressions we had of the fans that were there during our previous visits were different. I'm looking forward to the next time as well.

SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL ULB3sKe

――With the band doing so much traveling for HELLO WORLD, can you give us some of your tips on how you deal with jet lag?

MAMI: You indeed cannot win against jet lag.

RINA: But, the timing of the meals and sleeping on the airplane makes you aware of the time at the place of arrival as you're watching movies and getting adjusted.

TOMOMI: Even if you're jet lagged, you naturally get sleepy at the time you should sleep because you're worn out from traveling.

SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL Ao1rFef

――We hear that during your time off you went shopping. What's your favorite thing that you bought during the tour, and in which country did you find it?

TOMOMI: The flutes we bought at Teotihuacan [in Mexico].

SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL GTT4SvP

――We see that many fans give you gifts at your concerts. What's the most memorable gift you received while on the HELLO WORLD Tour?

TOMOMI: In Hong Kong I was impressed by the papers with birthday messages written on them that the audience was holding up.

HARUNA: It made me happy that the audience wrote messages on national/city flags at every venue, and that there were people who wrote in Japanese too.

SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL BjTEULz

――SCANDAL has become an ambassador for Japan and has encouraged many people to come to Japan to see your concerts. Can you recommend a few places for your international fans to visit while in Tokyo, such as a favorite restaurant?

RINA: Tsurutontan. It has Japanese-style decor and all different kinds of noodles. Above all, the size of the bowls is surprising.

HARUNA: We too go there often.

SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL Vkxgv87

――Fan accounts from SCANDAL HEAVEN members have been pouring in online during the tour. Do you have a message for the fans from SCANDAL HEAVEN?

RINA: I don't think of it as the start of us being such good friends; we've always been greatly encouraged by all of you.

MAMI: You don't simply support us; you interview us and help us spread out even further.

HARUNA: To an extent I think they watch us with an intense perspective, so I think that's why we can be true to ourselves.

TOMOMI: Everyone on SCANDAL HEAVEN, thank you as always! Would you like to be part of our staff? (laughs)

SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL RReE6eL

――Since SCANDAL is always pursuing a new horizon, what is next in store for the band?

HARUNA: We'll go beyond the next horizon again.

RINA: The nearest goal that we have is wanting to produce an album solely of songs that we've written, which we're currently preparing for.

MAMI: We'd like to go on another world tour carrying that album, so please look forward to it!

#front-page

SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
RobinDude

RobinDude

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Robin_Dude/
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Wow, that was a great interview. It made me feel all warm inside and brought a tear to my eye  .toj.

SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL X8AcGig
Feel free to add me on Steam!  http://steamcommunity.com/id/Robin_Dude/
Back to top Go down
babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
Woah ! Amazing ! I didn't know SH did an Interview with Scandal  .clap.

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Awesome! We'll talk about this on the next Scandal Heaven podcast too :3

SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL Slide-13
Back to top Go down
Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
Wow! When did SH get to interview SCANDAL I didn't know about this lol

It was a great interview!

I'm pretty sure we would all love to be part of the SCANDAL staff lol
And I can't wait for this album with just songs written by them. They're always setting new goals for themselves. It's truly inspiring~

SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down
Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
Thank you for interview. Great job..
I would like to be part of the staff. lol

SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL JeAv1Q8
Back to top Go down
Haruki Ooshima

Haruki Ooshima

Caless Student
Caless Student
LOVE  What a great interview! Congrats, staff! You get it again!

As always, the girls are so modest and polite. I'm glad they liked their abroad tour! That's good because it means they'll come here to perfom again and maybe they'll enlarge the tour date even in countries they haven't gone before (wish like Italy Love Struck ).

RINA: Although our languages may be different, I'd be very happy if the messages in our lyrics are being conveyed and touching the hearts of those who listen to our songs. We want to keep conveying them.

How wise Rina is here. I would like to tell them that their feelings and their lyrics surely reached our hearts even if maybe many of us don't know Japanese so much (I'm studying Japanese also to have the possibilities to better understand their songs and to could have the possibility some day to talk with them).

TOMOMI: Everyone on SCANDAL HEAVEN, thank you as always! Would you like to be part of our staff? (laughs)

Hahaha what a cutie! If it was for me, I was yet there lol
C'mon everybody, let's be part of SCANDAL's staff hahahaha

Back to top Go down
PPPeter

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Roadie Peter reports for duty! .uhuh.

Back to top Go down
Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
this is so nice I felt like crying T^T 

thank you so much for this interview.  .hail.

this means a lot to us fans who can't go to concerts due to some inconvenience. but we are working hard to see them soon like studying hard hehe.

and those exclusive pics  .love.

SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
I always want to work for them as a roadie or guitar tech helping Motchy haha!
I'm keen on taking care of guitars.
But if one day Scandal set up their international fans club, thoseguiltyeyes will be recruited immediately.

Back to top Go down
Oritasu

Oritasu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Haha that was so great .clap. !!!!
I didn't know SH could do interviews with Scandal ! Thank you !
And they're clearly planning a new world tour in the next years 8D that's amazing !

SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL Lv1Wb6k
Back to top Go down
GazRZ

GazRZ

Caless Student
Caless Student
aw man what a great interview, really hope I can meet them too someday Happy

brb spreading the word of Scandal XD

"Kimi wa hon wo yomu, Watashi ga yomanai hon wo yomu, Kimi wa hon wo yomu
Watashi wa sono kansou wo kiku, Kimi ga yonda hon wo, Ganbatte watashi mo yomu
Kimi ga yonda hon wo, Sukoshi zutsu watashi mo yomu~"

~ Hon Wo Yomu ~
Back to top Go down
elysnow

elysnow

Caless Student
Caless Student
Such an amazing interview  .clap. 

well haha, i take tomo offer hahha .toj.

Back to top Go down
Key_

Key_

Caless Student
Caless Student
Woah ! that is so nice ! :D

I'd prefer to be friend with them than to be part of their staff haha. But if you don't leave me the choice, I am in ! Nice one

Really nice interview ! Thanks for this Scandal-Heaven staff Happy

Keep up the good work !

I hope to see them again soon ! And I'll show them that French people can give them a great welcome !

Back to top Go down
Jay_Waffle

Jay_Waffle

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
This is so cool! I had no idea that SH had an interview  with Scandal. It sure is nice to know that SH is recognized by the girls

SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL Img_9112

HIMETAN BEAM

SCANDAL
NOGIZAKA46 · SAKURA GAKUIN · BABYMETAL
BiSH · 日向坂46 · 欅坂46
Back to top Go down
Haikezeh

Haikezeh

Caless Student
Caless Student
Amazing interview! good job everyone!

SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL Ruby_s11
1st Scandal Concert - Barcelona European Yellow Tour 21/09/16
Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
SH defo kept this under wraps. Great stuff and what a surprise! Enjoyed it.

SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
strix04

strix04

Caless Student
Caless Student
I knew I've come to the right site when I registered here!  .wow.

This is awesome knowing that SH could have an exclusive interview with our lovely and perfect band SCANDAL. This interview makes me feel connected and close with them, like they're actually there in front of us fans and answering those questions! I'm sure those who are reading the above post are feeling the same. I hope there will be video interviews in the future!

SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL Tumblr_nv7bf8q8cz1ro4xe8o6_r1_540
Back to top Go down
hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
WOAH! Now that's a surprise... Nice job! I had no idea that SH interviewed the girls haha...

HARUNA: We'll go beyond the next horizon again.
I like this answer from Haru

Back to top Go down
sonic0313

sonic0313

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Awesomene exclusive interview! Great job!

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I have always been happy just to support Scandal in my own small way but it makes me really happy that they know of Scandal-Heaven Happy

SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
there are also people there who have come to see us, with harsh looks on their faces, as if they're evaluating us. That's worthwhile.
Haha. It reminds me a video on youtube about fans at music shows.
SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL Sans_t10

I can't imagine people going to a concert without knowing the artist/band.

Thank you for the interview !!!

SCANDAL HEAVEN's Exclusive Interview with SCANDAL MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down
tomorocks

tomorocks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It's cool that Scandal Heaven got to interview them. I'm also happy to hear that they want to do another world tour for their next album.

Back to top Go down
Darkath9

Darkath9

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I feel like, to a lot of us, Tomomi's offer would be more than a dream come true XD.

Definitely cool that this interview was a thing. Totally enjoyed reading this.

Back to top Go down
flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
HARUNA: We'll go beyond the next horizon again.

RINA: The nearest goal that we have is wanting to produce an album solely of songs that we've written, which we're currently preparing for.

MAMI: We'd like to go on another world tour carrying that album, so please look forward to it!
I couldn't possibly be happier than after reading this  .wow.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.