You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Big text because this is important:

For those who have not paid for their Fan Meeting package already, HIS wants me to remind you guys that you have until Monday May 2nd, 6 pm PDT to send in payment. Please make sure to get them in on time!

SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music Festival 2016 - Page 5 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
dpcarrico

dpcarrico

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Jade, are you going to have Scandal Heaven T-Shirts made up for this event? The last ones were really great.

"We admire people for there strengths, but we love them for there imperfections."
:workhard: Tsundere Onion huh?Maximum-Attention-Deficit-Disorder  Hohoho Onion Bipolar Onion Sigh
Hearing voices in your head is normal. Listening to them, common. Arguing, acceptable. However, 
when you lose the argument, you're in trouble. Crap, I lost again...
Back to top Go down

cantacanta

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was looking at the Ekiden Tickmaster page.  Does anyone know what seats are reserved for the fan packages?

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Hey guys! Quick update.

Thanks to everyone who signed up and paid! The deadline was May 2nd as stated by TGE before and almost everyone paid in time. Thank you!

I have sent a PM to whoever didnt pay in time to notify them that unfortunately they will not be receiving the fan meeting package as they did not meet the deadline.

See you all very soon!

SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music Festival 2016 - Page 5 Slide-13
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
dpcarrico wrote:Jade, are you going to have Scandal Heaven T-Shirts made up for this event? The last ones were really great.

Yes, I'll send everyone an e-mail about it soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------

cantacanta wrote:I was looking at the Ekiden Tickmaster page.  Does anyone know what seats are reserved for the fan packages?

If it's like last year, we and the Ekiden runners will be the closest to the stage, which will be GA/standing only.

----------------------------------------------------------------

A reminder:

We're doing another Fan Letter Project to give to the band in Hawaii! I hope those of you going can contribute and make another great project that the band will show off on their blogs/Twitter. Happy

Here's RINA with the previous project we gave to them in Hawaii:
SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music Festival 2016 - Page 5 BL4RcWb

More details here:

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t12749-scandal-heaven-fan-letter-project-scandal-in-hawaii#737741

All submissions must be sent online. I will NOT be accepting any letters in person in Hawaii.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
wildthing wrote:About Ekiden, I'm am using the Japan package tour, we were asked if we had our own teams or if we would like to have HIS arrange to help form a team.

Japan tour customers have to wait till May the 13th for info on our flights/hotel/ekiden teams!

I'm guessing HIS is consolidating all the people together right till the last minute.

So have to just wait and see.....

For people on the tour from Japan. (So may not apply to the US participates)

We are flying Korean Airlines KE001/KE002

Staying at Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber (Superior) or Aqua Ohia Waikiki (Standard)

Saturday the pickup time is 16:40 for the fan meeting.
Sunday the Ekiden ceremony starts at 4:30 *more info to come
Monday the music festival opens at 16:45 *more info to come
Monday the Live concert we are getting picked up from Hotel 15:30 (Superior)/15:40 (Standard).

---

I see the Ekiden concert schedule is up too
http://www.hnlekiden.org/music-festival/music-festival-2016

Schedule of Events*:
5:45pmBLUE NOTE GOSPEL CHOIR
6:30pmSCANDAL
7:30pmHIROMI GO
8:15pmMAGIC!

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Wow! less than a week to go! Insane! Just a friendly reminder:

Hey guys, I figured I'd write some tips for SCANDAL's live in Hawaii that also apply to any lives outside of Japan.

1) Form smaller groups with the people you are closest with.

We learned this the very hard way. SCANDAL HEAVEN is a really big group of people. This is great for us as a site, but it is really hard to find restaurants/bars that will fit 1 party of 10+ people! So split up into smaller groups of people so that we can have lunch, dinner, drinks, breakfast, snacks, etc.

2) SCANDAL HEAVEN members don't need to be together all the time.

Even though we are like a family, we don't need to do all our activities together. Sometimes people will want to go do some shopping, have some time for themselves, do some touristic activities, etc. 

3) SCANDAL will be out and about. If you happen to see them on the streets, don't run after them. Respect them and their free time that they don't have much of and just go on about your day.

This is a pretty big deal. If you run into SCANDAL on the streets don't freak out, don't chase after them, don't scream at them. Just be cool.

If we come up with more to write up we'll edit this post. If you have any questions let me know

PS: remember the fan letter

@wildthing: Awesome! SCANDAL at 6:30 means we might get another sunset performance! yay! 

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Ekiden Team, seems they are 1 person short for the Ekiden run, I just got a notification message from HIS Japan. Section 2 they are needing 1 more person. (Which means I guess they already allocated the other slots.... I have no idea what I'll be running right now haha)

Did you guys got a similar message for the non Overseas participants, i.e. I'm wondering will the Japan team will be joining the Overseas team. Happy

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
wildthing wrote:Ekiden Team, seems they are 1 person short for the Ekiden run, I just got a notification message from HIS Japan. Section 2 they are needing 1 more person. (Which means I guess they already allocated the other slots.... I have no idea what I'll be running right now haha)

Did you guys got a similar message for the non Overseas participants, i.e. I'm wondering will the Japan team will be joining the Overseas team. Happy

I doubt they're going to send anything to us because HIS already knows that everyone in the US who wants to run in the Ekiden (only 8 people in total, lol) is already on a team.

Right now, SH has two teams and both of them contain members from both the US and Japan. One team is "SCANDAL HEAVEN x MANIA," which is made up of me, 4 friends from the US, and 1 friend from Japan. I'm not sure what the other team's final line-up is, but at least 3 people from the US and 3 people from Japan are on it.

Back to top Go down
mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Good luck and have fun this week to all you lucky people who could go to Hawaii!Nice one
...Looking forward to meeting some of you in Japan in August .clap.

SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music Festival 2016 - Page 5 Scanda10
Back to top Go down

mike0604

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm in the U.S. But not on a team. I'd love to run the race. How do I get in touch with HIS to throw my name in the hat?

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
mike0604 wrote:I'm in the U.S. But not on a team. I'd love to run the race. How do I get in touch with HIS to throw my name in the hat?

Apparently, they're supposed to send out something about that soon? I'll reach out to HIS about it and then email you and Bennie.

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
.toj.

Mami is ill and is in hospital and has postponed the Osaka concert as well as this she will not be making the Hawaii event it seems Sad

HIS Japan also sent notification.

Osaka Concert postponed. http://www.scandal-4.com/info/archive/?468262

HIS Japan notification:

この度は【SCANDAL ファンミーティンングツアー in HAWAII ホノルル5・6日間】にお申込みいただき、ありがとうございます。
以下、SCANDAL様の所属事務所よりご連絡となります。

============
2016年5月20日(金)・21日(土) 出発 ホノルル 5・6日間 "SCANDALファンミーティングツアー in HAWAII” はギターのMAMIの健康上の理由により、 内容を変更させて頂くことと致しました。

公式発表もさせて頂いたように、現在、MAMIは体調不良による検査と治療の為、入院中です。
これを受けまして、関係者で慎重に協議した結果、ツアー内容を変更させて頂くことと致しました。

まず、本ツアーへのMAMIの参加はキャンセルとなります。
ツアーはHARUNA, TOMOMI, RINAの3名で予定していた日程通り行います。

詳しい変更内容に関しましては明日(2016年5月18日)の正午にマイページのお知らせにて正式発表させて頂きますが、精一杯の企画をご用意 して本ツアーを楽しんで頂ければと考えております。

なお、MAMIの健康状態については順調に回復に向かっておりますのでご安心ください。

ツアーを楽しみにして頂いている皆様には多大なるご迷惑とご心配をおかけしますことを重ねてお詫び申し上げます。
============

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Poor MAMI, and what lousy timing to get sick, too. Sad Hope she gets better soon!

I might as well say this now since it won't be happening anymore, but we had been planning to do a birthday surprise for her including giving her a cake from SH at the Fan Meeting event. Too bad it won't be able to happen...

Here's the translation of what HIS sent:

Due to health reasons of guitarist MAMI, the content of the "SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii" has been changed.

Due to poor health, MAMI is currently in the hospital for testing and treatment. As a result of careful consultation with the staff, the content of the tour has been changed.

MAMI will be no longer be participating on the tour. HARUNA, TOMOMI, and RINA will go ahead with the planned schedule for the tour.

Details will be officially announced tomorrow around noon. We believe that you will be able to enjoy this tour that has been prepared to the utmost.

In addition, please be assured that MAMI is on the track towards recovery.

We apologize for the the great deal of inconvenience and worry to everyone who has looked forward to the tour.

Back to top Go down
SabreLilly

SabreLilly

Caless Student
Caless Student
Oh no! What lousy timing. I do hope Mami gets better soon. Will there still be some sort of event with the remaining three? 

And a somewhat unrelated question, if I didn't get an HIS package, can I still go to the meetup? (Apologies if that sounds selfish considering the situation)

Back to top Go down
Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Poor Mami, she would have had so much fun in Hawaii, especially since its gonna be her birthday. I also feel sorry for the rest of the members, I highly doubt they wanted to continue touring if Mami's not in the picture. Onion Tsk

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
SabreLilly wrote:Oh no! What lousy timing. I do hope Mami gets better soon. Will there still be some sort of event with the remaining three? 

And a somewhat unrelated question, if I didn't get an HIS package, can I still go to the meetup? (Apologies if that sounds selfish considering the situation)

As I wrote, it says, "HARUNA, TOMOMI, and RINA will go ahead with the planned schedule for the tour."

And by "meet-up," do you mean the Fan Meeting event? Then sorry, but it should be obvious that the answer's no. If you did not pay for it ahead of time before the deadline, then you cannot attend it.

-------------------------------------------------------

Edit: I just got a call from HIS and they informed me that SCANDAL will NOT be performing in Hawaii at all. They'll be doing a few other things instead. HIS will be e-mailing all of us about it soon.

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The latest from HIS Japan:

Summary:

21st Saturday:
Scandal will run as "Team Scandal (Official)"
They will be there at 5:30 for the preparation meeting/gathering.

23rd Monday:
Farewell fan meeting
New Single "Take me out" screening
Video message
Limited goods on sale.
Available for purchase Autographed Totebags
Games .... etc...

[hmm I guess the Video message will be from Mami]

-----
<SNIP>

つきまして、ご出発間際となり大変申し訳ございませんが、変更となりましたツアー内容の詳細をお送りさせていただきます。
<変更点>
①5月21日(土)開催予定の【ホノルル駅伝&音楽フェス2016】における音楽フェス出演中止

【ホノルル駅伝&音楽フェス2016】のホノルル駅伝に「TEAM SCANDAL(OFFICIAL)」として駅伝に参加
※駅伝スタート(5:30)前にSCANDALメンバーと決起集会を行います。
※メンバーはどの区間を走るかは前日(21日)のファンミーティング時に発表させていただきます。

②5月23日(月)開催予定の【SCANDAL TOUR 2016「YELLOW」in HAWAII】公演中止

同日(23日)にてフェアウェルファンミーティングを開催
こちらのフェアウェルファンミーティングでは以下内容を予定しております。
・最新シングル「テイクミーアウト」の世界最速視聴会!
・メンバーからの動画メッセージ!
・メンバーがハワイ限定グッズの直販開催!
さらにトートバックをご購入のお客様には直筆サイン!
・ゲーム大会!
…その他、絶賛企画中です。

</SNIP>

Updated Japan itinerary:
http://www.his-j.com/kanto/corp/group/event/scandal/index201602_fanmeeting.html

Back to top Go down

cantacanta

Caless Student
Caless Student
It'd be nice if they could do something similar as they did on their Awanai Tsummori no Genki De Ne/Kagen no Tsuki bonus disks and held a bit of a music lesson.  We'd still get to hear them play.

Back to top Go down
Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
New Single "Take me out" screening"

Are they gonna show the pv of it or something? Onion huh?

Back to top Go down
MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Sorry I haven't been around recently. I've been a bit preoccupied with other things and haven't been feeling well myself lately....

Unfortunately, something came up unexpectedly, and I wouldn't be able to make it to the fan meeting. Thankfully, Mr. Hirata at H.I.S. was really great in helping me with canceling. And now, Mami can't make it....
I can't help but feel it's my fault somehow.  I never had much luck, so it seems to have spread to Mami.... Sad

Interesting that the rest of the members will run in the ekiden.  The year that the members run will be the year that I'll run, I always thought....Too bad, I don't think my body can handle it, at least this year.... :v

Since I couldn't make the fan meeting package, I had been looking into the individual tickets for the ekiden and live. Now, with the lives canceled, I don't know what do with my ticket for the 23rd....I already contacted the company I got the ticket from, and I'm currently waiting to hear back from them.

It doesn't look like my ticket would allow me to participate in the changed itinerary for the 23rd, huh... Ninja

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
MICHIO87 wrote:Sorry I haven't been around recently. I've been a bit preoccupied with other things and haven't been feeling well myself lately....

Unfortunately, something came up unexpectedly, and I wouldn't be able to make it to the fan meeting. Thankfully, Mr. Hirata at H.I.S. was really great in helping me with canceling. And now, Mami can't make it....
I can't help but feel it's my fault somehow.  I never had much luck, so it seems to have spread to Mami.... Sad

Interesting that the rest of the members will run in the ekiden.  The year that the members run will be the year that I'll run, I always thought....Too bad, I don't think my body can handle it, at least this year.... :v

Since I couldn't make the fan meeting package, I had been looking into the individual tickets for the ekiden and live. Now, with the lives canceled, I don't know what do with my ticket for the 23rd....I already contacted the company I got the ticket from, and I'm currently waiting to hear back from them.

It doesn't look like my ticket would allow me to participate in the changed itinerary for the 23rd, huh... Ninja

It wont help you with the new meetup but it should allow you to participate in the Ekiden and I think anyone can go to the starting line of the race even if you are not participating and you can encourage SCANDAL to do their best on their run

Back to top Go down
MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
That's true....people do go and watch the start of the race.  I don't know if anything's changed for this year, though.  It looks like I'll have to play things by ear....
And most likely, the members will stay and watch the live afterwards, so there's that too....

Aah, with so amny things happening all at once in the past couple of weeks, 俺の頭の中はチャンプル...! My mind's all jumbled up...! www
.stars.

Back to top Go down

cantacanta

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hmm, will they have access to a sound system?  I'd love to hear a sampling of what is on their playlists.

Karaoke contest anyone?  I'd kill the room for all the wrong reasons.  BYOB?

Last edited by cantacanta on Wed May 18, 2016 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Why not?)

Back to top Go down
MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hmm...I got a reply from the ticket company yesterday.  They said they weren't notified of any changes to the live at The Republik.... Sad

They're currently investigating what's going to happen and the status of the ticket I bought. 

This is understandable, considering everything's happening at the last minute.
It's just so confusing, though.... :-S

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.