Osu! [Page 7 of 8]

Re: Osu!
Posted Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:17 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
im still playing this game but not always. anyways Harukaze was ranked a month ago

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Osu! - Page 7 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:19 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
osu!mania has been added now~ check it guys

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Osu! - Page 7 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
I still play.. somewhat.

I haven't tried osu!mania though, I'm more of an osu!standard person. :p

Osu! - Page 7 Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:01 am

ハナビラ~

ハナビラ~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
osu!mania is pretty cool, but I find it relatively hard. I hope it gets ranked soon, though!
I'm stuck at hard mode in taiko and osu, but it's fun so I don't care too much Osu! - Page 7 922879 I find myself playing taiko the most lately, it's just more comfortable than throwing my arms around on a tablet xD

上がり下がり 嘆き笑い 生きる
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
played this game before.. but eventually stopped playing.. because my skills can't handle it. lol.. GRAWR

Osu! - Page 7 Tumblr_nozfepuWf31tc12aio1_540
~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:36 pm

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
downloaded!
i'll see you all there ^^

Osu! - Page 7 Tumblr_mkbaztDHJP1s2ouyoo1_400

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:45 am

kaishun

kaishun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
is it nice ?
what the download link ?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:55 pm

ハナビラ~

ハナビラ~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
it's really nice! and there are differend modes to play in, so it doesn't get boring Osu! - Page 7 572615
you can download it here: http://osu.ppy.sh/

上がり下がり 嘆き笑い 生きる
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I love Osu!

It's what introduced me to Scandal, so it'll always have a special place in my heart Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:37 am

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
Uldred wrote:I love Osu!

It's what introduced me to Scandal, so it'll always have a special place in my heart Tongue

Nice! It's kind of a let down that there aren't many ranked SCANDAL maps there though. Sad

Osu! - Page 7 Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:07 pm

Saeko08

Saeko08

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hahahaha!
Please add me guys.
My IGN is Dhee88. Nice one

Osu! - Page 7 Saeko10
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:32 pm

alexmontero08

alexmontero08

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i have only 3 songs in osu... Pride, Shunkan, Shojo S and Harukaze... i like playing the Osu!mania...

Osu! - Page 7 16880211
Osu! - Page 7 976811Every beat of drums, every strum of guitar, every slap of bass string, you form Music... Osu! - Page 7 976811
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 23, 2013 9:52 am

Rencast_Guilty

Rencast_Guilty

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://seff-the-scandalous.tumblr.com/
anyone want to play with me???? my username is DMasteral!!! Let's play sometimes..i only have songs from anime and vocaloid though .smile.

Osu! - Page 7 Photo.php?fbid=334681953327735&set=a.241925532603378.56543

LOVE !!!!!RINA OVERLOAD!!!!! LOVE

LOVE IS IN THE AIR
!!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 23, 2013 10:01 pm

tukangsate05

tukangsate05

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hey..me also play!my ign : koalaterbang...i prefer osu! mode,love to click..hope we can see each other on the game Osu! - Page 7 924158

Q : If you had been born a foreigner, what name would you like?
A : Kunponkankam Chanchabonobontabi
~~~

Osu! - Page 7 11134310
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 22, 2014 9:02 pm

Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
alexmontero08 wrote:i have only 3 songs in osu... Pride, Shunkan, Shojo S and Harukaze...
This is why I like people... sometimes. :whistle:

Anyway, that is not the main purpose of my reply here. I was browsing for an osu! thread because I felt the need to reveal publicly that I started playing the game 5 days ago. ^^ I must say I find it a pretty funny "rhythm game", since it involves eye-hand coordination more than actual rhythmic coordination, I think. On the difficult maps I just cannot keep up with the speed! Actually, I find most modes (still?) too difficult except for Catch the Beat, so that it the only mode I play for now. I don't have to try insane, but mostly hard (without mods) and easy/medium with Hard Rock and/or Double Speed will do. Happy I just want to take a kind of relaxed approach to the game, as I don't have the ambition to play an insane map at quadruple speed, blindfolded, upside down on a bed of nails and whatnot.

Without kidding, I still find osu!mania so impossible! Even though I play piano, I cannot handle rapidly falling klavarskribo notes... let alone hitting the corresponding keys! :-O I don't know if I ever get to master that mode. ^^

「どうしてもいけなければ、どうするか?」

"Fremd bin ich eingezogen,
Fremd zieh' ich wieder aus."
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:35 am

Rinakkusu

Rinakkusu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://tnmaa.net
I really love this game.  Onion Love Love

IGN: JYChii

SCANDAL
RINA IS MY BIAS!!!

Osu! - Page 7 Cguh1xJU0AA4elg
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 03, 2015 7:34 pm

Cryptor

Cryptor

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cryptor1/
So time to write something in our osu! forum! im still active in osu! since 2011 Happy

actually im working on my First Beatmap. You can already play on Normal difficulty.

Artist/Song: SCANDAL - Awanai tsumori no genki de ne
Difficulty: Easy ( planned ) , Normal ( needs some optimization ) , Hard ( planned )

I want to say in advance that the Beatmap isn´t even finished and may contains some wrong set circles , slider or spinner. 

is it possible to upload the .osz file ?

The .osz file contains the mp3 and the Musicvideo in a pretty low resolution. Sharing Media isn´t allowed but the main usage of the mp3 and the video is for osu! and not for sharing mp3´s and videos.

i will not post any download links unless someone is telling me that uploading an .osz file is allowed.

if you want to play the Beatmap you can add me on Steam or message me ingame in osu!.

it will take a lot of time to create various difficulties so please be patient!

Last edited by Cryptor on Sun May 03, 2015 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just wrote down some more text)

Osu! - Page 7 76561198015702407
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 08, 2015 7:18 pm

Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Cryptor wrote:So time to write something in our osu! forum! im still active in osu! since 2011 Happy

actually im working on my First Beatmap. You can already play on Normal difficulty.
Hey, that's nice! I have been playing around with self-made beatmaps too, but it isn't an easy job, indeed. I'd love to try your beatmap, though. Happy I won't know what to do regarding the sharing, so I think a moderator has to decide whether it would be "legal" to share the osu! file here on SH.

I'll add you on Steam or osu! somewhere in the meantime, if you are okay with that! Wink

「どうしてもいけなければ、どうするか?」

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 08, 2015 8:12 pm

Cryptor

Cryptor

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
yeah! Sure do that.I´ll send it to you later then. Going to sleep now.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 17, 2015 3:10 am

Shanipika

Shanipika

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I started playing this 3 weeks ago after seeing you guys talk about it here and today I finally completed Harukaze on Insane :D (with a C but whatever I DID IT)

Its fun Happy Even tho its hard on the fingers sometime xD

Cryptor, I'd like to see that Awanai Beatmap if possible Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 17, 2015 9:08 am

Cryptor

Cryptor

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hi!

sure....how can i send it to you ? Do you have a Steam Account ?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 17, 2015 3:45 pm

Shanipika

Shanipika

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 18, 2015 6:44 pm

Cryptor

Cryptor

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
okay added!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 21, 2015 4:16 pm

Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Peekaboo!

I just want to say I like the beatmap you have made, Cryptor. Happy I hoped you see you online on Steam today because I'll leave for this weekend, so I'll drop a post here instead. ^^ Generally, I like the variety in sliders and (pairs of) circles. I saw some interesting slider shapes too, and I really like them, just as you sometimes play with the slider velocity. There are several breaks in it, so I think you know how to keep things into proportion. Maybe it's a bit on the tough side for a normal map, but since it's still in development, this isn't our concern right now. Wink
I was less content with some "lined up" patterns, the second break at the end and I missed spinners. Sad The first is critique is more my preference (refer to the patterns after the minute mark and the one at 3:13). They tend to be a bit boring. Secondly, the last break feels a bit weird. You just had a break and after spinner you can get another Cup-a-soup. Tongue Thirdly, you have only one spinner, while I think there is room for at least another one at the very end of the song!

I want to give special attention to the timing, because that was off generally (I mean the offset of the bpm, because the bpm is good). I did some little tweaks to get it right, but I don't know how I can share corrections with you? And what are those blue bars in the time-roll? I don't get those in my own editing and they are super annoying to work with. ROFL

It's a bit longer than I expected, and I hope not too critical... I think with some little adjustment to the timing you have a really nice map. Happy

Okay I pasted this from the timing set up. T = timing point and S = slider velocity:
Spoiler:
I hope this will help you. The only drawback is that you have to move a lot of circles and sliders. Sad

「どうしてもいけなければ、どうするか?」

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 21, 2015 7:43 pm

Cryptor

Cryptor

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thank you so much for your Feedback!  Nice one

i will take care of all the things you mentioned this weekend and i try to fix those things as soon as possible.

It will take some time but it will work somehow Happy. At the moment i paused with editing but as i said i will take care of it this weekend.Sometimes you just need a pause because if you hear this song over 100-150 times a day you get pretty bored after a while ( i think you can understand that ^^ )

thanks for the ultra big feedback post! it helps so much to continue!

Back to top Go down