You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re: What SCANDAL video/song would you show first.
Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:39 am

ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
When introducing it to my friends I would start off with Haruka... the melody is really nice and the lyrics are beautiful and they all look so pretty in the video. Or maybe Harukaze, I'd drawn them in first with a beautiful love song. (We girls are always sucker for a good love song especially if we can relate to it.. hehe)

Next, I'd move to their more hard rocking songs or those songs in which their live performance are flawless... by this time I'd be giving a speech about how they all play their instruments live and how good they are... I would also touch upon the fact that at first they didn't know how to play instruments AT ALL!  So probably Love Survive (awesome synchronized Headbanging always gets the win for me! LOL), Shunkan Sentimental(Pretty rockin' tune) or maybe Hi-Hi-Hi too(tomo's bass solo is just <3)

After that part, I'd go to their cutesy songs so that I can show to my friends that SCANDAL has a great range and selection of songs. So probably Doll, Pin Heel Surfer, Playboy and Cute...

And then I'd go all out until I made my friends watch all their videos... Onion Wahaha

(I'M SORRY .please. .please. .please. I know that the question was just the first video I would show... I just got carried away coz' I was also mapping it in my brain on how I would proceed in spreading the SCANDAL love... please feel free to remove if I went too far...)

What SCANDAL video/song would you show first. - Page 6 Sig10LOVE
Back to top Go down
Cherxyn

Cherxyn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I showed to my friend the Awanai Tsumori no Genki de ne PV last month since it's their latest, and it didn't fail to make her like them. XD

Back to top Go down
Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
I think I would show Shukan Sentimental or AwanaiTsu ^^

What SCANDAL video/song would you show first. - Page 6 Sans_t14
Back to top Go down
metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
I showed one of my friends the AwaTsu PV, followed by the live performance of one piece, and I think it impressed him, although sadly I don't think I managed to convert him since he's into the heavier type of rock like One OK Rock and LunaSea.

What SCANDAL video/song would you show first. - Page 6 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down
Xavitho

Xavitho

Caless Student
Caless Student
The First Song i would choose to show to a friend would be Awanai tsumori no genki de ne, because i just love it.
The video/pv i would choose is Shunkan sentimental or Pinheel Surfer.

What SCANDAL video/song would you show first. - Page 6 B4620b7b14257d51fb8303a343c4d932
Scandal is always in my life... and my playlist. Since September 22, 2010 .love.
Back to top Go down
Miss Maple

Miss Maple

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://ohhuang.tumblr.com/
I recently just showed some people Scandal related videos, and the first video I showed them was the PV for their song Harukaze. The song is so beautiful, and the PV is nice and simple.

What SCANDAL video/song would you show first. - Page 6 Tumblr_metf3aUKxY1qbpevyo2_250
Back to top Go down
Aoyama_Nanami

Aoyama_Nanami

Caless Student
Caless Student
Once I showed to my friend a perform from the last year, the song was rock 'n roll and he was shocked, with his mouth open and didn't blink, i laughed at that xD, he said "they must practice all time"

He plays the guitar quite well and he is into thrash metal and classics. I think it was surprising for him (sice all are girls), but it's not something he'd like.

Last edited by Aoyama_Nanami on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i send this imcomplete <_<, mouse fail)

7. Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen.
(Ludwig Wittegenstein)
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:10 am

jyoung754

jyoung754

Caless Student
Caless Student
Windows 8 commercial with SCANDAL's song!!!

SCANDAL's the best!
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:11 pm

freefood

Caless Student
Caless Student
Either of the following:

Doll, Sakura Goodbye, Beauteen, Shunkan Sentimental, Shoujo S, Everybody Say Yeah (live), Taiyou Kimi No Egaku Story, Hi Hi Hi (live), Anata ga Mawaru (live), Rock N Roll Widow (live)

Back to top Go down
LexiconDevil

LexiconDevil

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://davegrohlssideburns.tumblr.com
I agree with Rencast_Guilty, it depends on your friend's musical taste.
For example, all of my friends are big fans of classic rock and that's why I think I would show them Space Ranger's music video.

Back to top Go down
Mr.Aries

Mr.Aries

International Performer
International Performer
I think I'll choose Shunkan Sentimental or Love Survive, because they are my favorite PV, and they are just so "Rock" in those PV, especially Shunkan Sentimental. This video is really describe "SCANDAL".
Well, actually I don't feel like to show them SCANDAL video, because most of my friend (not my good friends surely) especially the girls are "extreme" K-POP lovers, and somehow they dislike or rather hate J-Rock or J-POP. I don't know the reasons, but one of my friend told me (she doesn't know that I am a fans of Japanese music, though) that K-POP is the best, so "go to hell with the others".....
I am just worried if I show them SCANDAL video, they will insult SCANDAL.....

What SCANDAL video/song would you show first. - Page 6 Rvx4lg
Back to top Go down
SamJTokyo

SamJTokyo

Caless Student
Caless Student
well im new here. i just started getting into scandal the end of last year and although i came upon it by accident, their Pride PV got me hooked Happy they were so pretty in there and the effects and confetti with their catchy song lured me in Happy

BUT! the song that i would show...hmmm.....i don't know why people aren't talking about it but I love love love the Love Survive video and thought it was really good. Their outfits and attitude and strong song in that video I think will be popular.

Also, if you want to show younger kids-you know train the youngsters into little SCANDAL fangirls/boys i think taiyou scandalous would be cool amongst them. i mean i showed a bunch of kpop/jpop/jrock pvs to my little cousins and the things that girls mostly are interested in are bright, colorful themes and also the girls with the pretty colored hair lol

So my final answer:

song: PRIDE
MV for older soon to be fans: Love Survive
MV for younger kids: Taiyou SCANDALOUS

Back to top Go down
waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I've been thinking about this recently actually aha

I would definitely choose to show Kagen no Tsuki and Awanai for PVs. I'd then show their live of Burn at Budokan and 24 Jikan no Mae at Girls' Factory. If they just wanted a listen, I'd go for Kagen no Tsuki, Metrenome, and August. 

For me, it took a bit of time for their earlier songs to grow on me so I'd show people their more recent songs - plus, you want people to take them seriously. Good first impressions count ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:22 am

goto

goto

Caless Student
Caless Student
i'd like to show awanai tsumori no, genki de ne pv to my friends. it's a simple pv but the music is good enough to attract those who never heard about SCANDAL..
showing them SCANDAL live performance is a better idea, because they can see and judge how well SCANDAL play their instruments

What SCANDAL video/song would you show first. - Page 6 Op620s10
Back to top Go down
ashkie_mami

ashkie_mami

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashkieMai_Chan
satisfaction, awanai tsumori no genki, 

What SCANDAL video/song would you show first. - Page 6 RV9kkiW
                                                    ♫ "Life is a waste when you're all alone 
                                     My smiles and tears shine brighter because I have you" ♫ 
                                                                -Everybody Say Yeah!
Back to top Go down
Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
Mine is SATISFACTION and the result of that satisfaction is Ash and Truffles  .clap. 
but usually it's Love survive because the melody the rhythm is just so ROCKING!!.
I have several friends who liked scandal already. but shy to be a member here, because they say they have this bad english. I'm looking forward for them tho.

What SCANDAL video/song would you show first. - Page 6 SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
katheriine

katheriine

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I usually show off the Shunkan Sentimental pv. Because it's my favorite song and the theme song of my fave anime FMA. So it's easier to persuade friends who appreciate anime to listen to SCANDAL.

Well, isn't the pv just awesome?

And of course Shoujo S. Nothing beats playing a song in the rain!

What SCANDAL video/song would you show first. - Page 6 Mami10

There is no life without music
STANDARD
Back to top Go down

WeirdRain

Caless Student
Caless Student
Love Survive both song and video

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum: