You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

Haruna's Ears

Haruna's Ears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I think the 10th Anniversary performance footage of Koe is probably better than any MV they could come up with. But I agree that that song needs more exposure. It's far too good to be a "deep cut".

What SCANDAL song that does not have an MV, would you like see an MV for? - Page 2 2foml0
Back to top Go down

fieora

Caless Student
Caless Student
Flashback No 5 for me, such an addictive song haha.

Back to top Go down
USAadoresU

USAadoresU

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I would have chosen "Switch" or "Want You", I think.

Back to top Go down
harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
"Switch" is an interesting choice.

For the last three albums I wanted videos for "OVER", "NEON TOWN ESCAPE" and "Ai no Shoutai"

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  What SCANDAL song that does not have an MV, would you like see an MV for? - Page 2 2705 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  What SCANDAL song that does not have an MV, would you like see an MV for? - Page 2 2705 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  What SCANDAL song that does not have an MV, would you like see an MV for? - Page 2 2705 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  What SCANDAL song that does not have an MV, would you like see an MV for? - Page 2 2705 
Back to top Go down
USAadoresU

USAadoresU

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
harurob wrote:"Switch" is an interesting choice.

For the last three albums I wanted videos for "OVER", "NEON TOWN ESCAPE" and "Ai no Shoutai"
Yeah, I thought about it, and it just kind of stuck with me lately.

Back to top Go down
etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yuugure, tokeru
A beautiful, perfect sound poem
They never seem to perform it live either

Back to top Go down
Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
etwee wrote:Yuugure, tokeru

I was thinking about this song as well. Maybe a video of the sun setting over parts of Japan, with it finishing on one of Tokyo rooftop Bars with Scandal.

Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner

If I was a film director, I'd film Yuugure, Tokeru using a film, not a digital camera in various locations such as an airport runway, the Shibuya Crossing where the band members are just standing still while people crossing, and on top of a mountain where Haruna belts the chorus.

For me, Mado wo Aketara would have been a nice theme song for a Japanese film or Netflix series like Fishbowl Wives. The music video would be a combination of scenes from a certain drama or movie and the band playing the song.

What SCANDAL song that does not have an MV, would you like see an MV for? - Page 2 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down
harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
TOMOmeow wrote:

If I was a film director, I'd film Yuugure, Tokeru using a film, not a digital camera in various locations such as an airport runway, the Shibuya Crossing where the band members are just standing still while people crossing, and on top of a mountain where Haruna belts the chorus.

For me, Mado wo Aketara would have been a nice theme song for a Japanese film or Netflix series like Fishbowl Wives. The music video would be a combination of scenes from a certain drama or movie and the band playing the song.

A different step for them would be to choose songs like 'Yuugure, Tokeru', 'Ai no Shoutai' or 'Kanojo wa Wave' as singles/MVs instead of their signature pop/rock songs. Of course there's a reason for that, the marketing thing, etc, but I think there are people who still don't know the many layers of SCANDAL and their versatility.

At the time of MIRROR's release I imagined the band sharing the stage with all the musicians and backing singers, in an epic video for 'Ai No Shoutai'. Almost like 'Departure' but bigger and jazzy.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  What SCANDAL song that does not have an MV, would you like see an MV for? - Page 2 2705 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  What SCANDAL song that does not have an MV, would you like see an MV for? - Page 2 2705 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  What SCANDAL song that does not have an MV, would you like see an MV for? - Page 2 2705 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  What SCANDAL song that does not have an MV, would you like see an MV for? - Page 2 2705 
Back to top Go down
Chrisiceman

Chrisiceman

Caless Student
Caless Student
I would like the 10th anniversary performance of Koe, Flashback No.5, Kagerou, Aitai, Burn, 8-gatsu, STANDARD, Your Song, OVER, Electric Girl, Ceramic Blue and Kinenbi to have an MV.
MAMI heart

Back to top Go down
bynm28

bynm28

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hachigatsu, Flashback No.5 and Aitai!

Back to top Go down
etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Chrisiceman wrote:I would like … Electric Girl… to have an MV.
Electric Girl does have un petit MV already!
https://youtu.be/luL39KPFsDw?si=w0lD8LXsf4aKyqly

Back to top Go down
Chrisiceman

Chrisiceman

Caless Student
Caless Student
etwee wrote:
Chrisiceman wrote:I would like … Electric Girl… to have an MV.
Electric Girl does have un petit MV already!
https://youtu.be/luL39KPFsDw?si=w0lD8LXsf4aKyqly
Thank you, I will watch thé MV.

Back to top Go down
SCANlover

SCANlover

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://lunamikk69.tumblr.com/
Rainy and STANDARD for sure!!
But there are a lot of good choices  HARU aishiteru

-10/01/2010- (avatar&banner by me) -HARUTOMO-
What SCANDAL song that does not have an MV, would you like see an MV for? - Page 2 1HIBZjB
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.