Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Highschool of the Dead
Posted Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:27 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Hey didn't know that, good news thanks ! I liked the first season of the anime, was really fun to watch Highschool of the Dead - Page 3 572615

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:52 am

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
I only watched the anime, nothing comes next after that, and what's worst is that there's no manga being sold in my place .

The idea of high school students against zombies is awesome, aside from that, it's fun to watch that side of human capable of killing, be it human or zombie, remember that part where shideo-sensei was hit with the nail gun inside the bus? that's cool.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:00 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
ok..season 2..when..when?!!...hehe..well i think they put ecchi scenes to make things  even..so that..viewers will not be disgusted all the time with killing and such..

but that is just my opinion guys..

*no perverted stuff included*

me want you..
Highschool of the Dead - Page 3 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
Highschool of the Dead - Page 3 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eHighschool of the Dead - Page 3 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.