You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

kirei_kawaii^-^

kirei_kawaii^-^

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It would be soooo COOL & AMAZING if I saw a SCANDAL album in an america store like Target, Wal-Mart, or Best Buy! .happy.

Back to top Go down
Goldenarms

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
i hope that the philippines will be included on the list ehehehe im really hoping

*fingers crossed*

SCANDAL's 2nd album to be released in 42 countries - Page 2 Kojiharufinal
Haruna Makes My World Go Round
Back to top Go down
jmaeshawn

jmaeshawn

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kirei_kawaii^-^ wrote:It would be soooo COOL & AMAZING if I saw a SCANDAL album in an america store like Target, Wal-Mart, or Best Buy! .happy.

I agree with this. I'd be very very happy if I saw SCANDAL sitting on the Wal-Mart store shelf. :D :D

Back to top Go down
Muzzy

Muzzy

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think that 42 countries most likely mean the rest of Asia, North America, Europe and mostly likely Australia; plus maybe South America. Would be happy to be able to get the photo-book as I already have the one with the DVD.

Back to top Go down
malaydude001

malaydude001

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i ope the album will be in malaysia or at least indonesia because i'm moving there Onion Love

SCANDAL's 2nd album to be released in 42 countries - Page 2 Malaydudesig
SCANDAL's 2nd album to be released in 42 countries - Page 2 Rinalovercopy
Back to top Go down
Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
jmaeshawn wrote:
kirei_kawaii^-^ wrote:It would be soooo COOL & AMAZING if I saw a SCANDAL album in an america store like Target, Wal-Mart, or Best Buy! .happy.

I agree with this. I'd be very very happy if I saw SCANDAL sitting on the Wal-Mart store shelf. :D :D

Actually their single "DOLL" is being sold by Best Buy. I don't know if they sell them in stores though or just online. =/
Hopefully they start releasing a lot more albums and singles in other countries. =)

Back to top Go down
ハナビラ~

ハナビラ~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
that´s awesome! Germany .wow.
I already have the dvd version but hopefully they´ll sell the photobook too.

Back to top Go down
zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
USA! USA! USA! :cheer:

and/or canada. id be able to get from either since i can go between the two .clap.

oh man if SCANDAL hit stores here... TOJ Onion

SCANDAL's 2nd album to be released in 42 countries - Page 2 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down
Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
KoiMoyou wrote:
jmaeshawn wrote:

Actually their single "DOLL" is being sold by Best Buy. I don't know if they sell them in stores though or just online. =/
Hopefully they start releasing a lot more albums and singles in other countries. =)

Bestbuy huh? I will have to check this out tomorrow when I head to class.

SCANDAL's 2nd album to be released in 42 countries - Page 2 Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down
zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
Plutonium wrote:
KoiMoyou wrote:
jmaeshawn wrote:

Bestbuy huh? I will have to check this out tomorrow when I head to class.

wow i just checked bestbuy online and its true.. .wow.
they sell both the regular single and the [CD+DVD] limited edition. 15 bucks for the regular which is cheaper at face value from some sites not even including shipping charges they add, 25 for the limited edition... pretty amazing, especially since the limited edition one with the dvd isnt even available anymore from the japanese retailers ive checked. anyways from the looks of it, definitely its not in store though so i doubt youre gonna see it on the shelves, pluto. when you scroll over "check shipping & availability" it shows "Store Pickup: Not Available".

wow so a very useful bit of information, arigatou KoiMoyou! i hope theyll carry more one day soon .clap.
looks like after i preorder the new single and mini-album the limited edition DOLL is next on my list .uhuh.

also: took a look at the borders' and barnes and nobles' website and they also sell DOLL too! ...but 31.99 lol more than bestbuy. again, online availability only. im gonna keep checking other north american retailers for evidence of our girls making their way into our stores .clap. oh and nothing from futureshop or hmv canada...

hmm. maybe if we support them well enough through american retailers they'll start to carry more and more SCANDAL stuffs Please Onion

SCANDAL's 2nd album to be released in 42 countries - Page 2 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down
Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah, I also checked. Looks like it's only USA's bestbuy that has it in stock. Oh darnit.

SCANDAL's 2nd album to be released in 42 countries - Page 2 Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down
sherbs

sherbs

Caless Student
Caless Student
i wish they will release their album in the philippines too~ i can't afford to buy their albums online coz i don't have credit card kekeke but anyways i love this group so much! they're my favorite!

Back to top Go down
guiomanga

guiomanga

Caless Student
Caless Student
.whiteflag. short colombia .whiteflag.

Back to top Go down
czars21

czars21

Caless Student
Caless Student
i wish Philippines will be included !!!! Onion Love Love .hora.

Back to top Go down
Brizuka14

Brizuka14

Caless Student
Caless Student
please include philippines!!!! 42 countries are going to be choose and many filipino's love SCANDAL's music so i think we filipino's have a big chance to be chose among the 42 countries!!! .uhuh.

What's great about SCANDAL? well it's.....SCANDALIOUS!
SCANDAL's 2nd album to be released in 42 countries - Page 2 200205_200694623286702_100000384982242_599102_7987837_n
Back to top Go down
elevenglass

elevenglass

International Performer
International Performer
http://scandal-thaifan.blogspot.com/
please include THAILAND .please.

(´・_・`)

SCANDAL's 2nd album to be released in 42 countries - Page 2 464571h! SCANDAL BABY  ♪♪
Back to top Go down
DeltaEpsilon

DeltaEpsilon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I hope that this is just the beginning and that there will be more to come!

SCANDAL's 2nd album to be released in 42 countries - Page 2 3009pb10
Back to top Go down
bemnage

bemnage

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.youtube.com/user/bemnage?feature=mhum
eh...... actually singapore have already release temptation box with DVD that is local press already. so any singaporean who wanna buy it, go HMV nau. [=3

SCANDAL's 2nd album to be released in 42 countries - Page 2 Bemnagesig

credits to lale [=3

Youtube Channel

TOMO in AFAX
TOMO: We went to the night safari. Hippopotamus.... you know? very very very......... smelly. I die.
LOL
Back to top Go down

BRUNEI !!!!!
Posted Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:06 pm

Naime

Caless Student
Caless Student
I Hope it's Release On Brunei To. And also the other staff to.

Back to top Go down

Kotsuki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Congrats SCANDAL LOVE Please continue to do just such an amazing job *o*!!

.balloon.

Back to top Go down
Meteora07

Meteora07

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://musicprofessiomihi.blogspot.com
ah please please please australia!! .nervous.

anyone able to tell me where we can get SCANDAL stuff, like locations of stores in
Hong Kong
Malaysia
and
Taiwan (i already have a thread with some answers just posting it again in case anyone else wants the same info Nice one)

because i'm going on holiday to those places soon and i was hoping to be able to find some SCANDAL stuff and bring BULK back .hora.

SCANDAL's 2nd album to be released in 42 countries - Page 2 Scandal
Back to top Go down
Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
tomomi-jackie wrote:what is HMV?anybody can tell me.

HMV is a store that sells mostly music-related stuff. They sell other things, but that's not important for this topic. Wink

Back to top Go down

chesterljh

Caless Student
Caless Student
saw popular selling it and bought it straight!! =D i think is $16.90 and i bought the last one at LOT 1@cck

Singapore people...contact me at 98459362
Back to top Go down
SL21

SL21

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I hope to they will release in the PHILIPPINES, sure my classmate will be happy.. Please .hail.

Last edited by mc~ on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i have some error..)

Back to top Go down

TB Commercial found in France!
Posted Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:32 am

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
TEMPTATION BOX advertisement for France!!!
Well, at least I'm assuming it's from France since there's French text. It could be some other country.

Link deleted from YouTube. 8-|

DECEMBER 28 UPDATE:
On November 3rd 2010, TEMPTATION BOX is available on France iTunes and Amazon!
Sources:
Kaze-manga.fr
wasabi-records.fr

Last edited by Lexian on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Commerical was deleted off YouTube. Added new info on TB release in France.)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.