cool apps to watch japan station

Back to top Go down

Re: Keyhole TV
Posted Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:29 pm

TOTAE

TOTAE

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
ELEVENGLASS TOLD ME THAT SHE SAW SCANDAL's LIVE PERFORMANCE FROM THIS PROGRAM.

<I WANT IT>

Sawasdee Tomomi

Keyhole TV - Page 2 E420E170E420E210E210E340E020E2D0E1A0E040E380E130E230E270E210_zps724c58bd
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:11 pm

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
I edited the first post so that it has the link to keyhole tv

Also known as: Ross Keyhole TV - Page 2 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy Keyhole TV - Page 2 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
Keyhole TV - Page 2 Rossba10
Keyhole TV - Page 2 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:56 am

xcavalier10

xcavalier10

Caless Student
Caless Student
How many channels in Japan that can be watched using key hole??

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:03 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
I believe over 100

Also known as: Ross Keyhole TV - Page 2 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy Keyhole TV - Page 2 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
Keyhole TV - Page 2 Rossba10
Keyhole TV - Page 2 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:01 pm

chouetsu

Caless Student
Caless Student
 KEY HOLEテレビなり、数年に亘り試聴を続けます。画質は今一けど、早いネットあれば速さは大丈夫です。最近プレウム鍵が挿入したそうです。有料だけど、此の鍵を購入すれば、チャネル管理庁からキックはも不可能です。其れは宣伝ではないです。
取りあえず、そのソフトは便利で日本語の能力を達成する為、良い方法だと思います。無論、最近バラエティショーなど流行った関西弁表現は日本語能力試験と専ら関係はないけど、それでも薦めます。

refer to key hole TV have used it to watch it for many years. The picture quality is not good but with a high-speed internet (my example 64 mbit/s) the transmission speed is o.k. Last time key hole TV staff has introduced the new premium key system. Paying donation(5$) you can watch it without any Interruption and without kicking by the admin.its not a commercial but Nevertheless, watching it is very handy and its a good method for update your Japanese skills. Of course , resent the kansai-dialog has spreed the variety shows witch nearly has nothing to do with the JLPT stuff. However, i would every one recommend it.

Back to top Go down