PARAMORE ?? [Page 4 of 4]

Re: PARAMORE ??
Posted Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:06 am

qurtubi

Banned
Banned
Hmm ...
I think Aint It Fun would be their next single ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:06 pm

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
I got the CD a few weeks ago and I gave it a few good listens and I really liked all of the tracks, especially the B-sides: "Escape Route" and "Native Tongue".
I hear people saying Paramore changed too much, but I feel like they still have that signature Paramore sound. Plus I really like Jeremy's bass lines in this album, they are much more complex sounding than in other albums and it really gives the album some depth.
I think my favorite song would either be Still Into You, Anklebiters, or Ain't it Fun?
I like Still into You because it's catchy and it kinda has that 90's pop punk sound that I like, mixed with some cool electronic stuff. I really like the gang vocals in Anklebiters, and I like that poppy, choir-y, gospel-y sound, and also Hayley's vocals in it are awesome. The bass lines sound cool too, as well as the "taunting" thing at the end when they say "Don't go cryin' to your momma".
I'd rate it 8.5/ 10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
facebook page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
youtube page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
our music page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:57 pm

tommy_thai

Caless Student
Caless Student
I like paramore very much

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 03, 2013 10:05 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
So i could finally listen to the new album and i have to admit i'm hugely disappointed.

The album isn't bad but this was not the style i expected. Some songs are good but overall it's not that great. Maybe i was expecting too much? Maybe i should listen to it again...

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 26, 2013 3:23 pm

Rararata

Rararata

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:So i could finally listen to the new album and i have to admit i'm hugely disappointed.

The album isn't bad but this was not the style i expected. Some songs are good but overall it's not that great. Maybe i was expecting too much? Maybe i should listen to it again...

Those are exactly my thoughts. I really prefer their former albums... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 27, 2013 6:00 am

Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
I just found this thread, and actually the first time I listened to Paramore was around 2 weeks ago on Youtube. I found Ignorance and listened to it. And I like it. Hayley's voice fits perfectly with the song. I don't know about other songs yet, but they seem to be like Evanescence in a way.

.omg.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].wtf.
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 27, 2013 12:30 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well in a way yeah... Hayley is awesome like Amy ^_^

You should listen to some of their older songs/PV : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I haven't listen to their latest album since my other post, i guess I was really disappointed too much =(

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:37 pm

Rararata

Rararata

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I had to reconsider my opinion about the new album/songs after seeing them live at Rock im Park last weekend... .whistle. 

Apparently I'm still into Paramore!!! Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:08 am

braneyJ

braneyJ

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yeah paramore is just cool

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:32 am

Cherxyn

Cherxyn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I love Paramore. They were a huge impact to me way back high school. My favorite albums of them are AWKIF and RIOT and the least is the latest one. Not the Paramore album I was looking/waiting for almost 3 years.. I don't like the "dance-y or poppy" sound a lot so I didn't dig the Still Into You song.. But to be honest, I liked Hayley's baby bangs. Hehee

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:25 pm

somnean

somnean

Caless Student
Caless Student
I love both Hayley and TOMOchan, I listen to Paramore since their That's What You Get, so sad that Hayley new haircut look weird to me, I miss her old-long-flame-hair, that's always fired me up everytime she bangs her hair

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:24 pm

victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Did you listen "Hate to see your heart break" ? it's really cool

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:21 am

Khareen

Khareen

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://khareenlovesred.tumblr.com/
Paramore is awesome.. I really like Hayley's voice <3

Yukirin chuu~

Posted Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:07 am

bananadana

bananadana

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
There are a lot of good songs off of their latest album. Less like their old songs, yes, but pretty good nonetheless. But we all have different tastes, so yeah.

"
a universe in love
we wouldn't let anyone get in the way
Back to top Go down