Switching Positions [Page 3 of 3]

Re: Switching Positions
Posted Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:46 pm

chaii

Caless Student
Caless Student
for me Switching Positions - Page 3 804545

DRUMS : Haru - though I like Mami more to be on drums, I chose Haru for her to rest her voice a little, she seems to be trying hard when she sings live and I'm afraid she might lose her precious voice, I don't want that to happen Switching Positions - Page 3 486939; and I think Haru looks good on drums Switching Positions - Page 3 572615

BASS : Mami - I think the bass suit's her,idk Switching Positions - Page 3 513813i just feel like it and I want to hear her voice/sing more more often like Timo Switching Positions - Page 3 976811

VO./RHYTHM : Rina - I like to hear her sing more and I want to see her play the guitar Switching Positions - Page 3 911293

LEAD GUITAR : Tomomi - I think she fits the guitar because she's very playful, like, I mean the guitar effects and stuffs Switching Positions - Page 3 924158

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:51 am

reine0314

reine0314

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
TOMOMI for DRUMS ! get ready for an exploding drum roll ! XD Switching Positions - Page 3 532549
i would like Rina to play the bass then Haruna to be the lead guitarist. Then Mami on Vocals. (i also want to see Haru play the bass Switching Positions - Page 3 688108)

Switching Positions - Page 3 Tumblr_mjh7i0YAAW1s4pwawo1_500 Switching Positions - Page 3 25165
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:50 am

TheMoonlightSakura

TheMoonlightSakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
For me, it should be:

MAMI - the drums since she knows how to play the drums
TOMOMI - the lead guitarist of the band since she also knows how to play the guitar
HARUNA - the bassist
RINA - the rhythmic guitarist and the lead vocals. Give her the chance to have as many parts on songs

I'll never see you again
But the day I'll be able to forget you will never come
I want you to pass on
The dream I couldn't understand to your next partner ~

- SCANDAL | OVER -
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:02 am

Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
To me, EVERY band should have an alter ego just like L'Arc~en~Ciel's Punk~en~Ciel, where they change instruments.

Tomo on drums seems funny, Rina on guitar since she likes the pose, Haruna on bass, and I would like to see Mami singing with a megaphone, Shiina Ringo style. Switching Positions - Page 3 2282749210

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:57 am

magician422

magician422

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Guitar - TOMOMI
Bass - HARUNA
Drums - MAMI
Keyboard/Vocals - RINA

A bit of a change up!

Ladies and Gentlemen
I'm about to introduce you to the best band around
SCANDAL
Often imitated, never duplicated
Stronger than the strongest man
Cuter than your best friend's sister
Sexier than s.e.x itself
Nice and smoother than silk
Like ice on a warm, hot, summer day
SCANDAL in the house
So let's everybody try it one more time
Come on three, two, one...
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:04 am

Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
Rank57 wrote:To me, EVERY band should have an alter ego just like L'Arc~en~Ciel's Punk~en~Ciel, where they change instruments.
If you've played in the band for so long, that is definitely possible, since you must have had a lot of time playing, eventually you got bored, and tried the other's instrument.

This goes for Scandal too, I bet they've tried playing each other's instrument at one point.

So for me if Scandal were to switch positions, it would be like this:

Haruna - Drums. Yea I've heard somewhere Haruna can also play drums, and every drummer has their own unique playing style. I wonder how the drum beats will be with Haruna playing.

Tomomi - Guitar. Every bassist should be able to play guitar, right? With Tomomi's finger, I bet there's gonna be a lot of guitar solo (or single string stroke, I don't know what it's called in music) in the songs.

Mami - Bass. Should be easy for Mami. I'd love to hear Mami playing an instrument with such deep sound.

And for the real big change,
Rina - Piano/Keyboard. I always love rock songs with a touch of piano play in it. It sounds so deep and meaningful (with the right lyrics, of course). Plus, Rina already knows how to play a piano, she's been playing it since she was little.

For vocals, I don't care who leads and who backs. They all know how to sing, and one of Scandal's good points is that they never stick with the same lead vocal in the songs, they switch parts when singing.

.omg.Switching Positions - Page 3 Scanda13.wtf.
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:34 pm

@Medios: I agree with your reasoning with regards to wanting to try another instrument. I sometimes get bored when I stick to a single instrument so I switch between the bass and the guitar often. As of other instruments I get curious about them but I still prioritize my main so it's going to take some time for me to learn something new. /smug

I have found this topic interesting so I am going to give an input. For me it would really be nice to see something different for a change, so my preference for this is:

Haruna - Drums
- It has been mentioned that Haruna could play the drums so why not? In addition, I can imagine her playing drums and I think it suits her perfectly.
Rina - Bass
- Since Rina is a drummer I think it would be easy for her to play the bass when we speak of the groove.
Tomomi - Lead Guitar
- Would be nice for Tomomi to play Lead Guitar riffs instead of Bass riffs for a change. Besides, there is little difference between the bass and the guitar. They're still both guitars, and stringed instruments.
Mami - Vocals/Rhythm Guitar
- I've heard her in the song "Koe" and I liked it. I would like to hear more of Mami's singing. Rhythm guitars would not be her problem on the other hand.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:51 am

MamiSoul

MamiSoul

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Mami-Drums because she can already play them
Tomo- Guitar because she played a little in the Temptation Box Documentary
Rina-Guitar because she likes to pose while playing it and she can play a little
...That leaves Haruna with bass .uhuh.
With the combination up there ^ Mami-Lead Vocals because I like her voice the most out of Tomo and Rina
Rina-Back up vocals to give her voice some training Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 11, 2014 6:27 am

rachel_snsd48

rachel_snsd48

Caless Student
Caless Student
I want to see Mami in drums.
Timo in Lead guitar. 
Haruna is bass.
Rina is lead singer and rhythm guitar (because I want to hear her SIIIING!!)

Switching Positions - Page 3 HXANjwi
Back to top Go down