Re: SCANDAL relationships
Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
Ohhh.. interesting.. Onion huh?

well, I don't mind if the girls will find someone who can give them more happiness in their lives.. .shy. I mean they are already matured enough to handle a relationship if they want.. I'll support them on what will happen to they're love lives.. .evilgrin.

as long as they won't break the girls' heart.. if they do.. they'll totally pay for it.. .rage. .mad. .punches. KO Onion especially with RINAri Hehee

SCANDAL relationships - Page 4 Tumblr_nozfepuWf31tc12aio1_540
~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:17 am

stepk

stepk

Caless Student
Caless Student

maybe this answers the question
maybe! SCANDAL relationships - Page 4 772750
Sub english & spanish

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:22 am

Baracuda

Baracuda

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^Hahaha I could not help myself from laughing! SCANDAL relationships - Page 4 80175
SCANDAL members always being so funny. I love Mami's and Tomomi's sarcasm, and especially Tomomi's expressions! Thanks for the find! SCANDAL relationships - Page 4 958202
Hehe, but this would if this were to be taken seriously, a whole new spectrum of rumors would occur. SCANDAL relationships - Page 4 163999

Oh Tomomi, making some naan. SCANDAL relationships - Page 4 911293

SCANDAL relationships - Page 4 Dfe8 SCANDAL relationships - Page 4 Scanda13SCANDAL relationships - Page 4 118
SCANDAL relationships - Page 4 Daxb
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:52 am

AnnisaASH

AnnisaASH

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
even though i'm a girl but i feel kind of .. like...jealous if they have boyfriends haha i know it doesn't make any sense but that's how i feel

but now, i really don't mind about it...they deserve to live their lives the way the wanted right?
so whether or not they have boyfriends...i'm cool with it...always supporting them! SCANDAL relationships - Page 4 269358

Onion Smile SCANDAL relationships - Page 4 Siggy14Onion Smile
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:29 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I think SCANDAL are perfectly normal Japanese girls and I am 99% sure there is no ban
against them having boyfriends as they are not Japanese idols.
But like many people have said the way they work I doubt they have the time !

SCANDAL relationships - Page 4 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:36 pm

kvzero

Caless Student
Caless Student
for me haruna ono happiness is tha best thing i can do... there is no problem if they have boyfriends just promise me that they will love , care and never hurt them... my reason for saying this ? i fall inlove to haruna 0no TOJ Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:42 am

rejeon30

rejeon30

Caless Student
Caless Student
they will have bf's...or they do have boyfriends... no matter what we say it will never change the fact that they are people too who wants to be happy :D

and that there will be 4 lucky bastard guys who will win their heart..

it sucks... sometimes to be a fan..because all you can do it listen to their songs and support anything they do but in return there's only 5% of a chance that they will notice you ..

still im hoping and wishing for that 5%..

ahhaha.. go scandal!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:25 pm

worldlover

worldlover

Caless Student
Caless Student
As long as they can find happiness in their lives, I can live with it. After all, it's their music that connects to me the most, not their personal matters.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:46 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I hope they have boyfriends, it would be sad otherwise and they deserve to be happy SCANDAL relationships - Page 4 12776

That being said, they probably are not allowed to talk about it or even don't want to do it, it's their real private life not something related to the band which they have to share. Obviously they share a lot of things because they want to or simply because it's good for the band and their fans but there is always that private/public line that has to exist IHMO.

A lot of fans probably dream about each member and dream that they could date them or just be friends so it would be bad to announce this publicly.

But it may not be so easy for them to have a real relationship. They have to travel a lot and work hard, it's not easy to get close to people when you travel all the time. Well i hope they are happy with or without boyfriends SCANDAL relationships - Page 4 976811

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:22 am

woeaih4

International Performer
International Performer
As long as the boyfriend of Haru is manly and will never let her cry, I'll go for it hahahaha.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:57 pm

brim32

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Actually they have been asked if they can have a BF in their recent interview at Singapore.

And the answer is they can. So it is just a matter of if they want their fans to know it or not.

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t8245-scandal-s-razor-tv-interview

As long as their BF are not a prick, I'll be fine with that. I'm just more in love with their music and songs, their beauty and cuteness is a bonus for them to attract more male fans

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:42 pm

Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
brim32 wrote:Actually they have been asked if they can have a BF in their recent interview at Singapore.

And the answer is they can. So it is just a matter of if they want their fans to know it or not.

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t8245-scandal-s-razor-tv-interview

As long as their BF are not a prick, I'll be fine with that. I'm just more in love with their music and songs, their beauty and cuteness is a bonus for them to attract more male fans

Well they didn't directly said but it seems as of now they want to focus on their career anyways.

SCANDAL relationships - Page 4 TqohPfv
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:00 am

Mamitasu no Yuuya-kun

Mamitasu no Yuuya-kun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Translated parts of their interview with TM Revolution regarding their possible love life and type of guys they want to go out with Tongue

Thought you guys might find it interesting regarding them having their ideal boyfriends Happy

https://www.facebook.com/AisIceEyes/posts/144878662335207

Personally, that is part of being human - having a romantic relationship. But reading their interview at a Singaporean Magazine, I think their agency don't restrict them to have a love life anyway. Haru even said that in Japan, the audience don't consider them as idols - meaning, they can have boyfriends. But yeah, Haru said that their top priority is making music / their career (just like me /shot). So I don't think they are interested in having a boyfriend any time soon (can't find that magazine scan of the Singaporean article at the moment, but found it floating in the internet when they visited the country earlier this year).

Last edited by zeldAIS on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected some grammar errors)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:25 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thanks for the link^^

Mami's choice of guys is cute~ Her fondness of cats shines through once more!!

And Tomo is just... Disneyland lol...

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:50 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Arigato for the translation SCANDAL relationships - Page 4 880927

Not sure i like what they say about Haru SCANDAL relationships - Page 4 784234

Also even if they focus on their career they still need love so i hope they are not lonely because they work all the time...

Back to top Go down

SCANDAL relationships?
Posted Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:51 pm

Jose Manuel Cortes

Jose Manuel Cortes

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was browsing in the web and seeing videos of SCANDAL, but many videos do not have subtitles and I watched a valentine video of them. And then it surged me a doubt, do they ever had a relationship? I mean if they ever had boyfriends , I have never heard about it, maybe because I don´t understand the majority of their videos, so if anyone can help me to solve this doubt I would be really grateful.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:16 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I think we can assume they already had boyfriends of course =P Could you imagine 4 beautiful girls like them never have a boyfriend? xD But they never talk about their private life like that in blogs or videos so there is no information about that.

They said in a video from 2013 I think that they are not an idol band so of course they are allowed to have boyfriends.

Sometimes I wish we could get more private information but to be honest I think it's nice they keep things like that private Happy It's their life and they already share a lot of stuff with us in blogs/twitter.

My guess is that they had boyfriends but want to keep it private and I'm sure they also had a talk about that with their staff/company.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:35 pm

Jose Manuel Cortes

Jose Manuel Cortes

Caless Student
Caless Student
I see.. Hmm I guess you are right and I support your idea Happy and I think that according to their japanese culture and manners, they do not show too much their relationships.
Thank you :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:12 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Topics about this subject have been posted numerous times before, and this thread is the designated one for this subject (though it should probably be re-titled):

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t2377-scandal-koibito

Next time, please check to make sure if what you want to post has already been posted. Happy

SCANDAL relationships - Page 4 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:25 pm

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Meta Update:
-Merged Jose's original post with the thread Jade mentioned
-Renamed "SCANDAL Koibito?" to SCANDAL relationships

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:51 am

Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
THIS THREAD! argh! ahem.. well anyway. the way I see it. whether they like it or not they have the qualities and charm of an idol group they are obviously marketed as such with costume, themes etc. because of that having romantic relationships will hurt their fanbase badly like real idol groups. I'm sure they are well aware of this.

being the top authentic girl band in Japan I'm sure there is a lot competition and critics especially those paparazzi. they would not risk having their pictures caught while being all lovey dovey. then released to the media as scandal. ironic. this or they are really freakin good at hiding their guy. which is a unnecessary burden in itself.

let's not forget the staff most are male and them seeing the girls all sweet like with someone will cause unrest. and all sort of stuff.

the biggest point is: in Japan it is not uncommon for young people to completely ignore their love life. many are still single well beyond 30 they see that as a unnecessary burden that comes with many disadvantages income wise.

This is why there is a birth-rate crisis in Japan right now. people dying outnumbers babies being born each day. the ratio of old to young is around 3 to 1.

with all that said. to us it is mind boggling for the members to not have relationships considering how pretty they are.. but that is common practice in Japan. add in the pseudo idol status it would be wise not to waste energy and risk their reputation for trivial things.

yep folks.. its sad but that is the sacrifice they have to make to be successful in the field.

ofc I could be wrong.. but logically analyzing.. I highly doubt it.

I think the fans is what makes them keep going! after all(if my argument is right) we fans are all they've got.

SCANDAL relationships - Page 4 VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:32 am

paolo961598

paolo961598

Caless Student
Caless Student
i think they can't because of teir music career...a lot of fans would not be happy. well i think it's a dumb thing... however im glad mami doent ave one (*im hypocrite i know ahah)

SCANDAL ITALIA 
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:58 am

greyfle

greyfle

Caless Student
Caless Student
To be entirely honest, i think the one with the highest likelihood of having a relationship is Mami. How else can she pour out such emotions into a song like [departure]? Haruna most likely had one too before/during the shiroten era, but knowing how she is, she probably kept it quiet too.

SCANDAL relationships - Page 4 Tumblr_n8wpmmfzr41thskuvo5_500
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:30 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
So basically for you because someone writes a song they have a relationship? ^^ I think you are overanalyzing this, you can write beautiful lyrics without being in love or being married or whatever, it's called talent =P

@paolo: They can have boyfriends, they said so in an interview (even thought I'm sure they wouldn't make it public anyway) and I'm glad you know the private life of MAMI to make such a statement lol =P

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:28 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
I'm glad you know the private life of MAMI to make such a statement lol =P
maybe he hacked her iCloud account Onion Wahaha (joke)

I also think that if they are in a relationship, they will keep it private, and it is the best thing to do in my opinion. Private life needs to stay private.

SCANDAL relationships - Page 4 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.