Go down

AKB48 [Page 28 of 30]

Re: AKB48
Posted Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:28 pm

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thank you so much!!! I'm trying to re-download it right now, so hopefully it finishes soon. I really appreciate you posting this so much, Yuko is my kami-oshi and she's the greatest and it's my first major AKB graduation. I was so happy when I saw the link posted. Once again, thank you so much.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:47 am

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
^darksider told me there is no sound in my file even if I have... Tell me if you have this issue too

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:36 am

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I actually wasn't able to download it. It wouldn't go past 8% and it took me 3 tries, but I found another file on tumblr that I have to try out later on today. So I'm not sure about the sound problem.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:08 am

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
Ok and sorry that I have to upload it on MEGA... This hosting website is so crap but it's the only one which can allow such a big file like this.

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:49 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thread Necromancy!!!

I posted this in the general discussion forum, but I guess it's more appropriate here.

On 12-8, Takahashi Minami announced that the upcoming year will be her last with AKB48, and she will be graduating at the 10th anniversary concert, 12-8-2015.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:33 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@saldiven

Yes this is the one !
We have quite a few AKB fans here Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:22 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
I've seen the thread in "general discussions" but I post here. It's indeed the right place.

She announced it very early, earlier than Yamada Nana (NMB48). I like Takamina so I'm a bit sad but I'm happy that Yui Yokoyama will succeed to her as a GM.

Since you talked about favourite members (in the other thread), here's my complete list :  
AKB : Iriyama Anna, Rina Kawaei, Asuka Kuramochi, Yokoyama Yui
NMB : Yamamoto Sayaka (kami oshi), Watanabe Miyuki (kami oshi), Yabushita Shu, Shibuya Nagisa, Kato Yuuka, Shiroma Miru
SKE : Matsui Rena & Jurina, Furukawa Airi, Shibata Aya, Kimoto Kanon, Sato Sumire, Futamura Haruka
HKT : Kodama Haruka

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:31 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Personally, I'm not a huge fan of AKB48's, et al., music. I just enjoy watching the variety shows like AKBingo, Ebisho, etc. So, my favorite members are the ones that entertained me the most on those shows. It's why I'm such a fan of this website:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you haven't seen it, they have tons of English subbed versions of all sorts of AKB related variety shows.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:48 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@saldiven

Thats OK, I love the AKBingo shows as well and it is a great way to get to know the girls.

Anyway my favourite members are :

AKB  Miichan ( Minami Minegishi ) is my oshi
NMB Sayanee ( Sayaka Yamamoto )
SKE Jurina Matsui
HKT Anya ( Anna Murashige )

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:00 am

PRB Posh

PRB Posh

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was pretty shocked when Takamina announced her graduation at the 9th anniversary theatre performance but I'm glad they are taking this seriously and allowing plenty of time for everyone to prepare. It will be a huge loss for the whole group but I wish her the best for the future.

My biggest concern is I hope this doesn't force Miichan into making a hasty decision about her own future. Hopefully Miichan will be flying the 1st Gen flag well into 2016!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:35 am

GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I also became an AKB fan in the past year. I used to hate them for copying the girl band craze (with Give Me Five) that SCANDAL had helped revive, and because I didn't like Acchan. I still find her annoying, so I don't really like the older AKB stuff.

I'm a Yui oshi, so my first concern when I heard the graduation announcement was for her. I think she'll do a good job, since she has captained two teams, and many other members love and respect her. She'll also have a year to get ready and get trained by Takamina and other senpai. I'm just worried about her personal goal of becoming a singer, like Takamina. The position takes a lot of self sacrifice.

I post a lot on Stage48 (same username), mostly in Yui's thread and occasionally in the AKB48 Music Game thread. Other members I like are Ricchan (YokoEi is the best), Mayuyu, Paruru, Saho, Tanochan (everyone needs to watch that documentary on her), and Yamada Nana.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:50 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Yes my oshi Miichan has had a pretty stormy ride in recent years but I think the idol rules are too old fashioned for 2014, but that is only my opinion of course.
It broke my heart when she over reacted over fear Aki-P would throw her out and cut off her own hair Sad
I dont think he would have thrown a 1st generation member out.
But she has bounced back and I am really proud of her now she is Captain of Team 4, she seems happy now playing Mama Miichan to the younger girls and I dont think she is in any hurry to leave...well I hope not.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:52 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Minegishi Minami is only 22. If she wants it, she could easily have another four years with the organization. Despite the incident of early 2013, she is still very popular, and has made a resurgence in 2014 with her variety show appearances. She even had a one person live event at the AKB48 café just last week, I believe. So, she's doing all right.

I believe that Kojiharu will be leaving soon since she's already 26. She has an already successful modeling career going. It would really not surprise me if she announced her graduation soon.

Another one that I am worried about is Miyazawa Sae. I think she's awesome, but she's 24, I believe.

You know, I wonder about how some of these girls feel now (Sae-chan, Takamina, Kojiharu, etc.). They were around back in the beginning times of AKBingo where Ohori Megumi was called "stinky old lady" by the hosts, and regularly called "babaa" (hag) by the group as part of the schtick going at the time. I remember one time that Ohori asked if they could stop with the "stinky old lady" thing and agreed that "old lady" was fine. Now, these girls are the same age as Ohori was at that time....

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:22 pm

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I just saw this but would like to put in my own input:

At first the announcement shocked me, because it was yet another member graduating from AKB. And I originally thought that people were confused about the dokkiri on Mechaike. But then I saw that she announced it on the 9th anniversary, which I saw as fitting. And it's even more fitting for her to graduate on the 10th anniversary. It's sad, but for Takamina to graduate means for the new era of AKB to really begin; not when Acchan or Yuko(who happens to be my Kami-oshi)graduated. It means the ones who started it all, the 1st gen, will all be leaving, soon followed by the 2nd gen. Now for the next Soukantoku, I truly do believe that Yui was the best choice; she's had experience being a captain of two teams(Team A after Mariko-sama's graduation and Team K after the new reformation, which has 3 aces in their along with one of the musketeers and one of, if not the best dancers, in the 48G. Team K is a real powerhouse, to be honest) and she has the respect of many of the junior member not to mention her seniors. I think Yui can do it.

I also think that Miichan will be the last 1st gen to leave because she still has more time, I think nurturing Team 4, and Kojiharu has a career laid out for her in modeling, so she will be alright. Btw, my Kami-oshi is Oshima Yuko, and my oshis include Takamina, most graduated members(1st+2nd+3rd gen) Tanamin, Kojiharu, Miichan, Sayanee, Furuhata Nao, Tanochan(I love this girl!), and Yukirin. Sorry if this was long!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:55 am

Miyazawa

Miyazawa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Takamina leaving for me was sad, but it's just the way life is.  Thing can't always stay the same.  I just hope she can look back and say she had a good run, which she did, and continue onto a happy career.

Unrelated:

My favourites are Watanabe Mayu, Matsui Jurina, the NakoMiku duo, and Shinoda Mariko-sama.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:53 am

GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
TOMOMI (yep, from SCANDAL) played Everyday, Katyusha during the Shin Dōmoto Kyōdai New Year's Special:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As for the AKB side of things, they broke out the old costumes for this song. The main talk part of the show was with Yui, Yukirin, Kojiharu, and Takamina (she is one of the hosts). I haven't found a place to watch the full show yet, though.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:07 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Did anyone see the popular Japanese TV show 'Kakuzuke' on New Year ?
Miichan got loads of questions right and they were really hard, so much for idols being airheads Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:24 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Haha...depends on the idol in question. Anna Iriyama is known for being pretty darn smart, while Rina Kawaei is known for being more athletic that book-smart.

I'm thinking that Miichan must have studied because she's said in the past that school/tests/academics weren't her favorite thing. I've always thought she was bright, but that academics weren't her primary interest. Her focus has been on entertainment ever since she was in middle school.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:47 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@saldiven

Well you dont get to be a Team Captain without a certain amount of intelligence Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:03 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I agree. The main reason I've always thought she was a bright woman is her performances in variety shows. She's very witty, very quick in response, and has a great understanding of what's considered good in that genre. The impression was reinforced by a show that Miichan MC'd a few years ago (can't remember the name) where she interviewed Takamina. Takahashi said something along the lines of, "Don't underestimate Miichan." Takahashi doesn't seem to be the type who would throw out empty flattery.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:08 pm

Nikki

Nikki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I can't believe this thread is dead since 2015 D:
I mean I bet akb has a lot of fans and 28 pages just prove it. And since now there are a lot of sub-units I think this topic should be even more popular *o*

Anyway, NGT48 has just released a new PV which was filmed in .. tadadada... Russia, lol. It contains a really nice heart-warming story Happy though the song itself is not really my type. But still it was a fun fact for me Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:11 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Nikki

I am too busy with all my AKB48 fangroups to post here as well Happy

I like NGT48 a lot, especially Ogiyuka and did you know the PV was filmed in Vladivostok ?

That is the same Russian city where Acchan did her "Seventh Chord" PV in 2014 !

Back to top Go down

Damn, I forgot about this forum
Posted Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:18 am

Miyazawa

Miyazawa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Last I was here, I was in highschool.  How time flies, last AKB related thing I was following was the PD48 show, but that whole thing was a hot mess, given MNet was producing the show.  At least Nako made it in, but damn did a lot of AKB idols get snaked in the end.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:18 am

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hey guys, I'm gonna post here just to say that MAYBE I'll became a fan of MNL48. Hahaha

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:01 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@LK

Go away LK, this is for AKB48 !

Only joking, MNL48 are one of their sister groups of course although BNK48 ( Bangkok ) are my favourite sister group Happy

@Miyazawa

I thought Produce 48 was a bad idea anyway, AKB48 are supposed to be the 'girls next door' where as Korean idols are highly trained, so for three Japanese girls to make the top 12 I thought they did pretty well !

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next