You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: What did you tweet to the SCANDAL MEMBERS?
Posted Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:09 am

tomo13

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
porcupine_tree wrote:Hey guys, I tried tweeting to Mami & Rina, especially Mami .clap. but this Twitter thing is one hell of a conundrum to figure out, plus the girls don't reply to your comments and sometimes I've felt as if they ignored my messages to them. But Twitter is hard to figure out... I did though sent all the members sympathetic messages in light of the Japan quake so for me that's more than enough.
But guys, remember not to get too caught up in this whole SCANDAL Twitter business ok? it's unhealthy and dangerous; expecting them to reply to your messages (eng/jap) and checking your a/c to see if they replied to you borders on obsession. Sure, they are very much personable and friendly and relatable to some of you guys, but they're celebrities and we ought to discern fantasy from reality. They are not obligated to respond to us so don't be too caught up in all this guys, i'm looking out for you guys Nice one Btw, my twitter a/c has been deleted after it got hacked so i'm never using twitter again! .waaa.

I Totally Agree:)) .uhuh. For Me It Doesn't Matter If They Won't Reply I can Understand and Respect That Very Much:)) What Matters is that I was Able To tweet Them My Support.xD So I already Consider Myself Lucky If They Are Able To See my Name Or Passing Through My tweets to them..I Know Somehow They Can see our Tweet..And That More is Than Enough For me..No Need For Replies..What Matters Is I was Able To Tweet Them my Support..And what Matters Is That We made them Feel Supported With The Tweets We are Sending Them Even If They are Not Replying...At least We are Doing This Simple Effort Of Showing Our Support To Them:))..We All Know That SCANDAL Love all of their Fans..But They Can't Say to Each One Of Us "We Love You And Thank You For Supporting Us"..So to Say That To All Of Us They Make This Awesome Music That We All love...And that Is One Way They Can Say How They Love All Of Their Fans:)) Nice one

(Enough Said.xD Sorry For The Wrong Grammars I Wrote.xD My Heart And Mind Are Both Speaking So It's A Little Mixed Up.xD)

SCANDAL4EVER!!!Happy

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  .rich. What did you tweet to the SCANDAL MEMBERS? - Page 3 Tumblr_msx6a00kiw1qi2jioo1_400
SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    .balloon. .
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:52 pm

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I think I tweeted "I Love You" in different languages to RINA for almost a hundred times now... well no replies yet but who knows maybe she'll reply the next time I say that to her again....LOL!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:33 am

TheMoonlightSakura

TheMoonlightSakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The only thing I ever tweeted was a greeting of Happy Birthday to MAMI-tasu!
That's all.

I'll never see you again
But the day I'll be able to forget you will never come
I want you to pass on
The dream I couldn't understand to your next partner ~

- SCANDAL | OVER -
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:56 am

Nodivingjeff

Nodivingjeff

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I tweeted to @Scandal_Tomomi and let her know that I was celebrating her bday by jamming out too all the Scandal songs on my phone. I actually think that may have been the last thing I have tweeted for a while. Haven't been on my twitter that much recently.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:18 am

jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/
I've tweeted to them greetings such as, "good morning", "ganbatte",etc...Well, I never expect them to reply on mine, at least I've tried to show my love to them.. What did you tweet to the SCANDAL MEMBERS? - Page 3 235672.

What did you tweet to the SCANDAL MEMBERS? - Page 3 4_zpse36c3efe
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:27 pm

timooooo

timooooo

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
At first i didnt care about twitter, i really didnt care if all of my friends have one and i dont, then i saw scandal's official twitter. The moment i saw it i hastily created an account and followed Tomomi immediately, then followed Mami, Rina and of course Haruna, I also followed their official band twitter. I wanted to tweet to them, but i dont know what to say and what if they reply back(which will never ever happen :freeze: ) i dont understand japanese, despite everything i said i havent tweeted them even once Onion XD but someday i will. :workhard:

What did you tweet to the SCANDAL MEMBERS? - Page 3 8hajwRP
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:39 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I think you can tweet them in simple english. They reply to a lot more tweets in Japanese of course but there was one day a long time back when Tomomi replied to something like 20 english tweets in a row.

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:45 pm

MasayumeBERRY

MasayumeBERRY

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://m.facebook.com/MasayumeBERRY/
They never answer me! T-T

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:06 pm

ZoeL.TWS

ZoeL.TWS

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well, the main point is, did they tweet back?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Ender

Ender

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Congrats to Jade for getting a tweet shout-out from Rina! Impressive job with the Taiyou Scandalous uniform as well! If SCANDAL ever comes back to the US, we'll have you to thank for that.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.