Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Go down

AM² Convention 2011 [Page 31 of 39]

Re: AM² Convention 2011
Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:22 pm

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@UltimaRaiden: Thank you for your story, we will take that very seriously and have addressed all issues with that. It should have been fixed for our sadie concert.

If anyone has issues that we need to address, please post it on our forums here:

Day 1: http://forums.am2con.org/index.php?/topic/504-day-1-feedback/

Day 2: http://forums.am2con.org/index.php?/topic/508-day-2-feedback/

@wat: I'm going to answer your question on our forums first and then I will post it here in a bit.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:23 pm

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh and I'm all around so it'll be very hard to find me ^_^; I should be at the scandal events on Sunday if I can make it. We're working hard behind the scenes to fix all these problems that seem to be coming up...Its disappointing if people don't have a good time at our event.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:32 pm

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Last comment about heidi. concert: There was a very large group of attendees that tried to rush the stage of the heidi. concert at the beginning of the first song, which resulted in the ACC staff informing us that if our event turned into a riot, they would have to call the police and shut us down which would have been bad...So we had to improvise because the concert was going on, so the standing policy during the rest of that concert was everyone had to sit down. After the heidi. concert was over, we got together and made a new policy that stated that everyone WOULD BE ALLOWED to stand up and rock around as long as they stay close to their chair. If anyone rushes the stage, then people would be asked to sit down. Prior to EVERY main event from then on, the public service announcer would reiterate this policy and it worked for the Sadie concert.

Main Events Seating Policy:The CORRECT main events seating policy goes like this: 3-Day passports OR Wristbands, 1-2 Day badges, Standby/free people. This is the way the rest of the main events will be run. There was an error at our registration booth where people thought that they needed to have BOTH a 3-day passport and a wristband, so what the staff decided to do last minute was to give those people that had paid extra money for a wristband IN ADDITION to a 3-day passport a "super priority" line that was in front of the 3-day passports. This was our error and we sincerely apologize for this. The issue at registration has been rectified and we will be informing those with 3-day passports that they need not purchase a wristband.

Meet & Greet Policy: The guest of honor contracts with us stated that they will allow a certain amount of attendees to take photos with them at these sessions. We were informed yesterday that Friday's Meet & Greet wasn't like this, which was very disappointing. We continue to investigate this issue and are talking with the organizers for the upcoming ones about this. It should be resolved to allow people to take photos. Ultimately, however, it is the GOH's Management's decision to determine what can and cannot be done. not AM2 staff's, but we definitely are involved in the discussions because that is something we told our attendees that they would get with a 3-day passport.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:47 pm

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@usg thanks for giving us the full story about these issues. We just got seated for kanon x kanon and it was much better this time.

Another thing, how about the priority system for meet and greet? I didn't get a chance to go to today's m&g - did it have the same issue as the kanon x kanon where there was no priority line?

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Vince_Untan

Vince_Untan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://a-fantasy-based-on-reality.tumblr.com/
Any ideas about some VIP wristbands? It seemed that they were getting preference over 3 day passports.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 Vincesig
L٥ﻻﻉ√٥υ
BA Magazine -RINAri-
76-if you were born a foreginer what would you be named?
Angelina
93- whats the number one thing you want SCANDAL to do?
america tour. the place i dont wanna forget.

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 6084075755_e966d7941c
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:10 pm

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
It seems like it was all sorted out. Jade and Ross checked the first people in the door and they didn't have wristbands. And Matt confirmed with another staffer that the wristband thing didn't happen again.

I AM GIRAFFE!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:18 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The staffer who was nice enough to walk&talk with us as we were going in said that there were literally just about 3 people who went in first with wristbands because of that issue where people bought both. He said it was all straightened out now and tomorrow there won't be any of that going on. Hopefully that's the case because it would be lame to be in a lower priority line over just $20 or whatever the vip bands cost...

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
I know this question has been asked before...but about photos/video recording, are we allowed to take pictures at the SCANDAL concert? I'm fairly sure the answer is no because they may use this performance in promotional material but has anyone asked whether we can or not?

EDIT:
In case some of you guys didn't know, some of you are in pictures in the AM2 photo gallery(opening ceremonies)!
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 Am2_2010
http://am2con.org/general-information/2011-photo-gallery

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:01 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
No photography and video during the concerts.

The wristband issue has been resolved.

Priority for the meet and greet is the same as main events which I posted above.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:20 am

ZeroN

ZeroN

Caless Student
Caless Student
@shuythuyshuy i have a small gift that i want to give to rina. althought i don't know if she will take it. would it be appropriate to give it during the autograph session, or at the meet and greet at the hotel?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:21 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Do it at the meet and greet. You will have 7 min with the guests. Also if you can attend Monday's meet that would be a good time too.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:07 am

ZeroN

ZeroN

Caless Student
Caless Student
@shuythuyshuy which meet and greet are you referring to? the one at the convention hall or the one at the terrace? there are two meet and greet?

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 IMG_0848-edsm
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:33 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
There is one tomorrow and one Monday.

Also I am glad you all were able to greet scandal at the airport. I'm sure they were just as surprised as our staff was lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:04 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
Scandal actually had their staff take photos if us and one with what I think was Rina's camera

Also known as: Ross AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 251803 , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 464571 , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 Rossba10
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 Ugefu10

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:07 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
shuythuyshuy wrote:
Also I am glad you all were able to greet scandal at the airport. I'm sure they were just as surprised as our staff was lol

lol, cudos to the staff for being cool and working with us on setting up a good welcome aisle and arranging a place for us to stand to cheer them on after as they loaded their gear. We took pictures, scandal took pictures, scandal's staff took pictures, it was win all around. Nice one

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:22 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
I agree with Sam. AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 Oie_2573188OJMaucu1 And yep; everyone was pretty surprised at us showing up. Tongue And as Ross and Sam said, their staff did take (several) photos of us, and probably did in fact bring out RINA's red camera (the one that she has in SCANDAL Summit Vol. 1) and took a photo with that.

@KoiMoyou: lol yeah, we've seen those haha

And needless to say, today was pretty crazy. I don't really have time to write about it (I just got home and now I gotta get up in like, 5-6 hours haha), but here's an obligatory SH photo from Day 2.
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 1-2

haha too many people to name. And see you guys + everyone else coming later today!

And HARU was apparently very surprised by us. XD
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 Scandal1

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:57 am

YamaLeine

YamaLeine

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Wow sugoi~
wish I was there....
Haru looked so cute~

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 321734_1873481767277_1548176309_31481754_5097458_o
I wonder why, when I'm in front of you...
I always try to act cool~
~Sayonara my friend~

SCANDAL ROCKZzzz
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:43 am

Rinaland

Rinaland

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:And HARU was apparently very surprised by us. XD
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 Scandal1
Wow! I love that pic! thank you so much for for remembering us Jade!

Keep having fun and enjoying guys!

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 Fotodflog2
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am

zero_wow

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:One photo from Day 1 (much more to come later):
AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 1-1
Tai, Alan, Erich in the awesome Canta suit, Ross, Sam (320x200), Matt, myself, and Neil with the awesome Doraemon head. Erich and Neil were huge hits with many people there, needless to say. AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 Oie_2573188OJMaucu1

We will be meeting again today at 9 AM at the Lobby Kiosk. And yeah, if you guys see a group of people walking around with a Canta and a Doraemon, that's us lol

Very nice great picture^^
wait for you post more picture in here
Also i hope you can take a photo with scandal .clap. .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:11 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@usg
message for you at the bottom of this post.

@all

First off, if you are reading this PLEASE GO TO SLEEP. But since you're reading this already, you might as well read the whole thing. I'm going to cover a few things.

THANK YOU
Spoiler:

STARTING DAY 3
IMPORTANT!!!!

DO NOT MEET IN THE LOBBY
DO NOT MEET IN THE LOBBY
DO NOT MEET IN THE LOBBY

AS SOON AS YOU ARRIVE AT ACC, PROCEED DIRECTLY TO THE PANEL ROOM ON THE SECOND FLOOR, 204B TO SECURE A LINE SPOT FOR SH.

Spoiler:

SUBSEQUENT EVENTS AFTER THE PANEL
IF YOU ARE ARRIVING LATER, LOOK FOR CANTA OR DORAEMON.

ONLY PASSPORT HOLDERS WILL BE ABLE TO JOIN US IN LINE.

Spoiler:

BEHAVIOR
IMPORTANT!!!!
DO NOT DO OR SAY ANYTHING THAT WILL PISS OFF AM2 STAFF OR SCANDAL MANAGEMENT.
DO NOT SAY OR DO ANYTHING THAT WILL PISS OFF AM2 STAFF OR SCANDAL MANAGEMENT.
DO NOT SAY OR DO ANYTHING THAT WILL PISS OFF AM2 STAFF OR SCANDAL MANAGEMENT.

RESPECT THE GIRLS AT ALL TIMES

Spoiler:

GIVING GIFTS TO SCANDAL
IMPORTANT!!!!
DO NOT ASK IF WE CAN GIVE GIFTS TO SCANDAL AT THE PANEL.

Spoiler:

CONCERT
IMPORTANT!!!!
IF YOU HAVE A SH SHIRT, PLEASE TRY TO WEAR IT AT THE CONCERT.

Spoiler:

MISC INFO
Spoiler:

THANK YOU, AND ENJOY THE BEST DAY EVER.

@usg
Spoiler:

Last edited by wat on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 14 times in total

I AM GIRAFFE!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:26 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
big thanks to wat too guys! and yes, second that big thanks to glenn. that banner is TOO LEGIT.

anyways, enjoy these:

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 31 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:38 am

Belz...

Banned
Banned
Cool.

I see Tomo's wearing a mask again. Seems there's always at least one of them who's sick... Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:11 am

UltimaRaiden

UltimaRaiden

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://raiden48.wordpress.com
^
^
^
DID YOU READ WAT'S POST ON DAY 3?!!!
IT LOOKS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Now I started this already so I'll finish real quick.

----
I think Haruna was looking at the costume heads in that picture. =D

----
Who said "Is that it?" after Haruna and Tomomi passed by? xD

I was actually so focused on watching Rina and seeing [i'm sorry i forgot your name, I'll fill this in tomorrow] walk up to her to give her a CAN-TA pop for a gift, that I missed seeing Mami entirely as she passed by me. -_-

----
Well it's too bad I didn't have my camera for this, but everyone else took plenty of pics and videos. Dunno how much of it will be uploaded tonight since we all have to get up pretty early for a full day of SCANDAL activities.

I'll share some of my little anecdote while they're fresh:

I brought both my SH shirt and the one I bought at con to the airport and I wasn't sure which one to wear. Do I go with SH for team unity? I actually went with the one I bought at con because no one else there was wearing it and I knew they'd probably recognized it easily. And I was right! It got Haruna and Tomomi's attention. Tomomi even let out an "Oh sugoi!" in her cute Tomomi voice as she passed by and pointed to my shirt. Well there you go... $30 well spent. I told you it was a bargain!

Too bad I wussed out and didn't have the courage to say anything. .shy.

Anyway I love how shocked the AM2 staff was when they saw all of us. Big hats off to how great they (and also the SCANDAL staff) were to us.

When we went to unroll the banner for SCANDAL and staff outside, I sort of realized the girls probably didn't get as good a look at it when we were lined up inside because of how quickly they passed, and by all the other distractions they must've had. Now we could give them a nice good long look. I was watching this one staff member who had already come over and taken our picture before, and I was trying to gesture to him to get his attention as we unrolled it, hoping to get him to take another picture. The look on his face and the other SCANDAL staff told me they were really impressed and yes they did get a lot of pictures of it!

Oh and this one:
When we got word that they were going to be arriving at the Delta terminal instead of the one we were waiting at for most of the time, some of us, including myself, sprinted like crazy over to Delta. A motorcycle officer actually stopped to ask us where we were going or what we were doing and all I remember was someone shouting out "We're trying to see our favorite band!" and we ran on. =D

Anyway, I should finish prep for tomorrow (or today now rather) and get a little shuteye. While waiting for people to upload and share stories, please enjoy this great picture I found of the back of our heads at the Sadie panel.
http://am2con.org/wp-content/gallery/2011_sadiep/am2_20110701_0801.jpg

Last edited by UltimaRaiden on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:16 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@usg message for you at the bottom of the post i'm going to link to.

@all

I AM GIRAFFE!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:39 am

chiy102

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Everything looks great~~ Keep it up, guys and gals!! Looking forward to more photos and videos from all of you.

@Belz: I don't think Tomomi is sick, maybe it's just because she has no make up on. That's my guess though.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.