Re: The Sports Thread.
Posted Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:23 pm

haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
nekomimi190220 wrote:
d3nise wrote:@nekomi08-san-nyahaha i wish we could have a "SCANDAL-HEAVEN SPORTS MEET ~!",nyahahaha~Singles or Doubles~?

@neko-nyan~ooooohhh~you play table tennis too~?nyahaha,you have a cool school~haha .uhuh.

yeah, this is always the pattern of Physical Education for 2nd year

Term 1st-,Badminton, Table Tennis,
Term 2nd- Volleyball, Football
Term 3rd- Basketball, Dance(Different Dances a Year)

then for music

Grade 6 & 1st year highschool- Guitar
2nd Year- Drums
3rd year- Piano
4th year- battle of the bands. xD wahaha (i think so)

nnooooooooooo~!neko-nyan why do you have to say "it" music~!!!!WTH~my school sucks,so imma going there~nyahaha,really wana learn how to play instruments~TT^TT .shy. TOJ Onion

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”
The Sports Thread. - Page 2 URT1EYY
The Sports Thread. - Page 2 Mskdbd
l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:57 pm

nekomi08

nekomi08

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://potpotch.multiply.com
mimi: same with our school. we are required to learn different sports. .uhuh.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:53 pm

nekomimi190220

nekomimi190220

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
nekomi08 wrote:mimi: same with our school. we are required to learn different sports. .uhuh.

glad im not alone hahaha Happy) i tried to play sepak takraw and it's hard ~_~

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:44 pm

revenant4994

revenant4994

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
well, i play volleyball the most... im joining our school's varsity team this upcoming school year, hehe... i serve as a setter most of the time since they thought i set the ball perfectly for a quizker and a spiker, haha

i also play basketball... although im a big guy, i play as a point guard because i move fast and when i pass the ball to my team mates, i usually do it in a surprising way... atching the opponents off guard :D

i also play badminton, something i think is a little similar to volleyball.... so yeah, not really hard to learn...

AND, im learning how to play soccer... haha, i see this is the craze in the thread, GO SOCCER FANS!! i'll be one of you someday =))

The Sports Thread. - Page 2 Siggy
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:49 pm

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
^ You watch the NBA rev?

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:36 am

revenant4994

revenant4994

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
yeah, i actually do.... but i rarely catch it on TV, which is kinda sad

The Sports Thread. - Page 2 Siggy
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:16 am

leon_heart

leon_heart

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
the easiest sport to play is just tennis... Happy Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:24 pm

AyKay_Trugrime

AyKay_Trugrime

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/ambitiouskidd101
well my favourite sports are BASKETBALL top of list then football nad also cricket

I used to play basketball for my city (cambridge cats) i don't play any more thoughbut i do play for fun with my mates now and then. My position in basketball is SF (small forward) as i am quite quick with the ball and can shoot quite well my specialty are lay-ups. my fav team is the one and only Miami Heat fav player non other than Dwyane Wade

My fav football team is arsenal fav player Robin Van (the man) persie and Eduardo
when playing football i play as a winger either side

Fav cricket team is the one and only best team ever BANGLADESH!!
when it comes to playing cricket im awesome at bowling but not that good at bating

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:59 am

The Fozz

Caless Student
Caless Student
Oooh didn't see this one, thanks for bringing it back to life aykay Happy

I like water sports like swimming, kayaking and surfing (the last one scares the hell out of me though). But my favourite kind of sport (though whether the different ones are sports or not is constantly debated) is martial arts. I currently do Naginata, which is done in a modern sporting context in a similar way to kendo. The actual battlefield weapon was as common as a sword in medieval Japan. I also want to get back into Taekwondo for fitness and the awesome variety of kicks.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:14 am

AyKay_Trugrime

AyKay_Trugrime

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/ambitiouskidd101
your welcome the fozz Happy

i used to do martial arts as well used to do karate and jeet kune do (jkd) only did jeet kune do coz im a big fan no huge fan of bruce lee lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:57 pm

Naoki

Naoki

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hehe i play basketball~
Main position i play are Small Forward or Point Guard cos compared to the others i'm tiny and weak so i always get sent flying.. .dies.

I'll Bite, but lets be friends^^
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:21 am

yurisaku

yurisaku

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://yurisaku14.blog.fc2.com
i play tennis, softball and volleyball ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
but im not athletic so i suck at all of them XD

The Sports Thread. - Page 2 Siggyresize
The Sports Thread. - Page 2 Stalkercopy
userbar by KaitoKid
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:32 am

LieAnn

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
I am a swimmer. Hehe. I played for my school during my last two years on grade school. On my last year, our team advanced to the regional level but I was withdrawn from the team because my parents asked my coach to do so. They said competing in the regionals might affect my studies (as I am competing for the academic medals too hehe). And during high school, I joined the swimming team too but never played for official tournaments for the same reason. Hehehe.

Aside from swimming, I played Basketball too. My position is PG, as I am small and fast and can make great assists. When I was 17, I joined a team and competed in an inter-town tournament, though we lost at the semi-finals. Never played basketball since then 'cause studies got in the way hehe. My favorite basketball league is NBA and PBA, My favorite team is LA Lakers and my favorite players are Dwyane Wade and Kobe Bryant, and Danny Siegel hehehehe.

I also played Volleyball, Lawn Tennis and Badminton during my college days as a PE subject, but Lawn Tennis left a great impression on me. Though I couldn't play, I always watch Tennis tournaments and cups whenever possible. My favorite is Roger Federer.

And yeah, I play billiards too!!! I always watch in on tv with my father and brother. Hahaha. One time my friend challenged me and I won even though it's my first time to play. Why?? Because I used my knowledge in angles and forces. Hahaha. .chesttap.

But now that I'm 22, I didn't have any chance to play any sports aside from billiards. I am always challenged by my friends with money and pride at stake. Hehehehe

The Sports Thread. - Page 2 Haruka10
もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:45 am

Flamez678

Flamez678

Caless Student
Caless Student
badminton, swimming , basketball and DOTA(oh wait that isnt a sport XP)

well im pretty much out of shape so i kinda suck on all of them Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:49 pm

jim

Banned
Banned
I am fan of J League Nagoya gampus eight football club haha .

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:28 pm

RP

RP

International Performer
International Performer
i played soccer and baseball when i was young but i shifted to sepak takraw when i entered high school. a bit of table tennis and judo too in college. but never into water sports and basketball.

The Sports Thread. - Page 2 TOMOMI

The Sports Thread. - Page 2 Loadin13

The Sports Thread. - Page 2 Userba10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:40 pm

mikan

mikan

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://mikanhannille.com/
Played taekwondo for regionals when I was 10-12yrs old. Now I play tennis and badminton during sundays. Oh and darts. xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:12 pm

furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I used to do martial arts (kungfu) when I was younger and played basketball and soccer during highschool. I'm currently only focusing on playing soccer and table tennis right now as well as casual jogging around the streets ^_^

My favourite soccer player is Christiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney, both from Man Utd... well before Ronaldo moved to Real Madrid and Rooney being a knob for wanting a pay rise despite his issues in RL. My current fav player is still those two as well as Javier Hernandez from Man Utd and of course Messi from Barca... my fav team is Manchester United too since I started supporting them when I was around 7.

Last edited by furyshinobi on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated with some new details ^-^)

The Sports Thread. - Page 2 Wzm3OfP
Yuujin_21 "The sky fury! You know you want helium if you're ever going to pump up balloons fast"
twitter/ last.fm/ playfire
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:28 am

ken0601

ken0601

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://ani-culture.net
Played football or soccer though I prefer to called it football since I am watching the Barclays Premier League and various European leagues nearly week in week out. Had tried out basketball and badminton, but nah, still prefer the beautiful game as they called it.

I used to play down the left wing as I had over trained my left foot which left me taking set pieces with that foot instead of my natural born righty. And yes, I do have a preference to shoot with my left, but time to time I do have a go with my righty.

Now I prefer to play more centrally, somewhat like a out and out striker or a supporting role behind the main striker.

As my DP suggests, I am a Gooner, been with them since early 1998, seeing the days of doubles, invincibles.

The Sports Thread. - Page 2 Chiya300x50
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:36 am

samn

samn

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm mostly played Futsal (And It's the number 1 on my list)
I used to be the defender but sometimes joining for the attacking strategy with the striker.

I love to watch Soccer, Formula1 and MotoGp
Mostly my Hero in each sport I love to watch are come from Spain.
For F1 I like Fernando Alonso. Dang It's such a bad year for him. He almost get the Driver Constructor This year... Hopefully He will get that next year. For MotoGp I like Dani Pedrosa. And For Soccer I like Spain National Team, Barcelona, Persib Bandung, National Team of Indonesia.
Favorite members=
-. Spain National Team = Fernando Torres, David Villa, Cassilas
-. Barcelona=C. Puyol, Xavi
-. Persib=Cristian Gonzales, Markus Horison
-. Indonesia National Team= Cristian Gonzales, Markus Horison, Bambang Pamungkas, Firman Utina

BTW Please support Indonesia National Team for the final round of AFF Suzuki Cup
For more Info please follow this link=
http://www.aseanfootball.org/

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:59 pm

VP24

Caless Student
Caless Student
I normally play 5 a side or 7 a side football so positions aren't as important but I would probably be a defensive midfielder or a full back in an 11 a side game, I also enjoy playing centre back but would be too short and I don't like heading the ball. My absolute favourite team is AC Milan and my favourite player at the moment is Thiago Silva.

I am also a huge fan of mixed martial arts although I have only taken one class but I have also done quite a bit of muay thai (being thai I feel almost obligated to) and my favourite fighter is Lyoto Machida.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Jibba

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.youtube.com/user/xJibba?feature=mhee
<< Mad Aussie Rules Football Fan, GO ESSENDON!
I also love playing cricket, although watching test matches gets a bit boring at times >.<

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:44 am

aluxz

Caless Student
Caless Student
i'm playing football and basketball. i play as centre back in football and i play as PG org SG in basketball... my favorite team are AC milan for football and Boston celtics for basketball. my favorite player are paolo maldini and kevin garnett.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:20 pm

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Right now, I'm into soccer or "Football". I watched J-league matches when I can, European club footballs and National matches, mainly Japan games.

Today I watched the 2011 Germany Women World Cup Final, Japan Vs USA. I'm for Japan!
throughout the game, I listened to SCANDAL songs to pump myself up mainly:
1) SPACE RANGER
2) SCANDAL BABY
3) DOLL
4) KAGEROU
5) Shoujo S
6) Shunkan Sentimental
7) SCANDAL Nanka Buttobase
and repeat and shuffle.

JAPAN WON! WORLD CUP WINNERS over USA!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:16 am

Jibba

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.youtube.com/user/xJibba?feature=mhee
Yea, I was surprised when they won!
Congratulations to JAPAN!
Might result in some J-Drama's about women's soccer, haha!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum