You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
I finished "Hitorijime My Hero" yesterday and now I really want to start Chibi Maruko chan, thanks to Rina hahah Hohoho Onion

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 28 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
HaRiToMa

HaRiToMa

Caless Student
Caless Student
I keep watching Girls und Panzer.
I'm not really into anime, but this is brilliant.

atashi wa atashi anata wa anata
Back to top Go down
YoonSic

YoonSic

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I've finished watching Assassination Classroom and The Rising of Shield Hero (this one is so good!)
And almost finished watching Another, just one more ep left
Next probably I'm going to watch High-Rise Invasion

Mitchan wrote:...now I really want to start Chibi Maruko chan, thanks to Rina hahah
This happened to me too, but then Chibi Maruko isn't available on my Netflix...  Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 28 1f613

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Adding Neon Genesis Evangelion to my "currently watching" list which otherwise comprises Sakurasou no petto na kanojou and S1 of Beastars.

A bit old school but I had to see the difference for myself after completing the first three films from the Rebuild of Evangelion tetralogy.

So cannot wait for this to reach where I am, though:

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 28 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
I watched 8 episodes Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. It's OK, but I'm not very impressed considering how popular it is. I hope it will be more interesting further.

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 28 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down
nyseth

nyseth

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I really enjoyed Demon Slayer when I watched it a month or so back, movie is very good also!

Caught up and watched all the currently released episodes of "Vivy - Flourite Eye's Song" when travelling today. Pretty good!

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Just finished Toradora!

I didn't think much of this when I first saw it but the story/characters are so not two-dimensional which led me to feel so invested in this anime.

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 28 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
I watched Pokemon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction. It's a kid's movie, I'm not really into that. The best part is the song at the end  TOMO sad

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Finished Dororo (the 2019 MAPPA version, although I'd love to find the original 1960s version). The opening by Queen Bee in Ep 1-12 is killer.

Current seasonal - Kanojo mo Kanojo (trash, but I so love it) and Kobayashi-san chi no meidoragon S.

(love the opening song by Necry Talkie!)

Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I'm about to finish the final episode of the 2021 anime series Higehiro later today on Muse Asia Youtube Channel. This is the first anime series that I enjoyed binge-watching after a long time. Higehiro also made a grown man like me cry on certain episodes!

Due to the sensitive nature of this anime, I won't post the overview or any Youtube clips here. Instead, please click the Wikipedia article below: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higehiro
Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 28 Hige-w10

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 28 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down
Rasen

Rasen

Caless Student
Caless Student
Have watched 12 episodes of "Monster" and its going interesting, kinda curious how this show got 70+ eps.

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
DAKAICHI

I don't usually watch shounen ai anime but this one is pretty good so far

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 28 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Watched two new seasonal anime (1 episode each) thus far.

Mieruko-chan - comedy/horror/slice of life with, err... surprising fanservice-y shots in parts.

takt.op Destiny - a MAPPA x Madhouse OG anime which I think is promising.

Looking forward to Komi-san wa komyushou desu (Oct 21 on NETFLIX for outside of JP) and S2 of Kimetsu no Yaiba too.

Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Magical Girl Ore (2018)

Check this out! :D

Anime you are currently watching or are interested in? - Page 28 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down
Rasen

Rasen

Caless Student
Caless Student
finished Tokyo Revengers...it was meh
buncha kids were playing Yakuza  MAMI eh

Back to top Go down
Ratto Volante

Ratto Volante

Caless Student
Caless Student
I recently watched The Heike Monogatari, historical drama about the Genpei War, and I found it simply wonderful!

Back to top Go down
Rasen

Rasen

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ousama Ranking

It's surprisingly good

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Rasen wrote:Ousama Ranking

It's surprisingly good
same

I really like it

Back to top Go down
hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I just finished the Season 2 of Tiger & Bunny. I think it is better than the first one

Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
KON

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Meph1766 wrote:KON

ahhh, my all time favorite  HARU heart

@topic: 

BLUE LOCK - I started watching it because of the hype and also because I love football, but so far it's kinda okayy? not as great as I was expecting. Bachira is a cool character tho hehe I like him

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
started watching Fushigi Yuugi. I had it on my 'plan to watch' list for the longest time and finally decided to go for it. So far, I love it. 
It's been a while since an anime has kept me this invest in the story. plus, I love 80-90s anime more than the modern ones so I'm really enjoying my time

Back to top Go down
Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
I being watching Vinland season 2

Back to top Go down
Sensai Steve

Sensai Steve

International Performer
International Performer
Just watched the final episode of the OG Pokémon with Ash and Pikachu. Wow...that was moving. Truly, the end of an era.

Writers Catalogue

Where The Rubber Meets The Road (2013, Scandal Fan fiction).
Front Page (2013, Scandal Fan fiction).
To The End Of The World (2014, Scandal Fan fiction).
The importance Of Being Piper (2015, Fallout 4 Fan fiction).
From The West To The East (2016, Fallout New Vegas Fan fiction).

Growth (2016, Novel)
A New Beginning (2019, Novel).
A New Beginning 2: By The Blood Of My Enemies (2019, Novel).
A Tale Of Two Sisters [Part 1]: The Ballade Of The Dark Queen (2020, Novel).
A Tale Of Two Sisters [Part 2]: The Song Of Male Desire (2021, Novel).
One Night Only (2023, Novel).
A Tale Of Two Sisters [Part 3]: A Hermit Out Of Her Shell (TBA-2024, Novel).
Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
I'm watching several ongoing shoujos:

Loving Yamada at lvl 999
Skip to Loafer
Afterschool insomniacs
Kanojo ga Koushaku tei ni itta Riyuu

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.