You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

A Story Without A title
Posted Wed May 11, 2011 2:18 am

Yedz~

Yedz~

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
*Music Playing* La la la.. la la la la.. la la la.. la la..~Yuuhi ni jitensha to futatsu no naranda kage~♫♪♫
A girl strumming her guitar, sitting on a grave. *Footsteps approaching* 3 girls sit beside her. The 1st one is holding a bunch of flowers. The 2nd one is lighting a candle on the grave. The 3rd one is shedding her tears, but she kept on crying. The 3 girls sings along with the girl, singing their favorite song. A soft wind suddenly blew upon them.. followed by a.. *FLASH BACK*

*Music Stops*
Haruna: Kobanwa minna-san! Scandal desu! (Mami, Tomomi: Scandal desu!)
Rina: Yey!~
(Translated Dialogue)
Haruna: Minna-san! how are you? are you having fun? (crowds shouting)

Tomomi pointed a girl on the crowd.

Haruna: Hey, may i have the girl with the RCR shirt? can you come here at the stage and join us?

The girl climbed up the stage.

Haruna: Why are you blushing? you are so cute.. what's your name?
Girl: Chenee is my name.. i finally met you Haru-chan..Your my idol!~
Haruna:*Flattered* Thats nice to hear! Let us meet backstage~

And so the band finished their performance and goes backstage..

Tomo: Kyaaa!!~im so exhausted. I need a long deep sleep..
Mami: I can't forget how Rina threw her drumsticks at the crowd. She hits a boy on the head! i can't help but to laugh *giggling*
Rina: Eeehh!! its not my fault! I don't have any intentions to hit a boy with a drumsticks on the head.
Tomo: How pityful, i'm sure he's hurt. Look at Rina's muscles, A cute drummer girl with a Macho Man's muscles. *Laughing*
Mami: Sugoi Rina-chan! Can you lift your own drumset? *LOL'ing together with tomo*
Rina: Kyaaa! Stop it! im not a Macho Girl!

All of them are laughing, except Haruna..

Tomo: Hey, whats wrong?
Haru: Nahh.. I'm just looking for someone.
Mami: Eh? Who's that "Someone"? is it a boy?
Haru: No, It's the girl that we invited on the stage.
Rina: Oh, the girl named Chenee? i saw her behind the giant speakers.
Haru: Really? oh well gotta go.. see you guys in our shuttle~

Haruna walks away.

Mami: Sigh, now she's interested on a girl..What's next?
Rina: Well, that's how fast girls can change their minds.
Tomo: I agree..Now, Can we now go to our shuttle? i want to sleep *yawns*

Haruna found Chenee, They introduced theirselves. They become friends..Tweeting each other, texting,bonding.. They become really close.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

One day, they are talking about going on a trip.

Haru: Hey, why dont we go outside and bond.. You know? Girl's bonding?~
Chenee: Sure! it's a great idea.. I know a place that surely you will enjoy~

That day, they decided to meet on a bus station.

Haru: Gomen ne, i'm late..I'm very sorry.
Chenee: Nah, it's fine.. so, shall we go now?
Haru: Yosh! hmm, i wonder where is this "place" you are talking about..
Chenee: I don't want to spoil my surprise for you! Just wait, okay?~

After an hour of travel, the bus unloaded them on a port. Chenee talked to the Boatman, asking him to bring them to the "Island".After 15 mins of boat travel..

Haru:*Amazed* Sugoiiii!!! It's so beautiful here! i love it!~
Chenee: See?! I told you its a surprise~

They explored the island.. And they found a wide grassland, filled with Red,yellow and white flowers..At the end of the grassland is a Big Tree, standing at the tip of the cliff. They decided to rest at the shed of the tree..Haruna strums her guitar, in the tune of Sayonara my friend. They sing together, as Chenee rested her head on Haruna's shoulder.

Hour passed by, they decided to go home. Exhausted, but happy.

Haru: Kyaa!! i'm so tired, But it was so cool! I'm so happy!~
Chenee: I'm happy that you've enjoyed it.
Haru: Let's go back again there! maybe tomorrow? next week? next month? Next year? or before i die!~
Chenee: Wait a second! what did you say?!?
Haru: Nahh, i'm just bubbling.. Thanks my Best friend, i enjoyed this day so much! *Haruna kissed Chenee on the cheeks*

Days and months passed by, the band is doing great! Everything runs normal, until...

*After Tomo's Bass solo on Hi Hi Hi*

Music suddenly stops.Haruna suddenly fell on the ground, the whole scandal team screamed..

Tomo: HARUNA! What happened?! Hey HARUNA!! *shaking Haruna*
Mami: ANYONE! Call for an ambulance right now!! *shouting at the staffs*

Rina is to frightened to move.. They rushed Haruna into the Hospital.. They called Haru's relatives, and Chenee. After an hour, the Doctor gets out of the emergency room..

Tomo: Hey Doc! How's Haruna?!? is she alright?
Doctor: I will tell you the truth, so please calm down.. Haruna is diagnosed with Stage 4 Brain Cancer.. Her time is limited, Chances are she might pass away this week..i'm very sorry..(the doctor walks away)
Rina: Wwwhat? Brain Cancer? How did.. Why didn't she tell us about this? *Shocked*

Tomomi and Mami's tears starts to fall.Slowly,rolling down from their cheeks..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~

They entered Haru's room with Chenee..A minute of silence entirely covered the room, Until Chenee breaks the silence..

Chenee: What happened to Haru?...Hey, am i talking to myself?

Tomomi's tears starts to fall again..

Mami: Ha..haruna is di..diagnosed wi..with.. NO! I can't take it! *Crying*
Rina: Haruna is diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer. She might pass away this coming week..

Chenee's face become pale..Shocked of what she heard.. As her tears came down rushing from her eyes..Haruna is still unconscious, clueless of what's happening around her..

Haruna woked up after two days..

Haru: Hey, where am i? oww.. my head is breaking..
Chenee: *Sheds her tears* thank god finally you've woked up..how are you?
Haru: My head aches very much..But i'm okay now..Hmm, Where are they? i mean the girls..
Chenee: They're outside, waiting for you to wake up.
Haru: I feel like there is something happening here..Tell me..
Chenee: *Crying* You've been diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer..

Silence covered the whole room.. Suddenly, Haruna smiled at Chenee..

Haru: Hey, stop crying..it will be alright soon.. *smiles at Chenee*
Chenee: But, It's brain cancer! stage 4!!
Haru: Nahh, i will be alright..stop crying okay?..do you still remember the song we used to sing? Let us sing together!

La la la.. La la la la.. La la la.. La la..(Followed by the song, Sayonara my friend)~
Their music is heard across the room.. Even Haru's bandmates heard it.. A sweet melody that slowly crushes their hearts..

Days have passed,still no improvement..But the end is near..

Chenee received a call from Mami. Mami told Chenee that Haruna is missing.. Quickly, she rushed to the hospital..But Haruna is nowhere to be found.. Suddenly, she remembered the "Island".. She rushed to the port..There, she found Haruna, standing next to the boat, carrying her guitar, Shun-kun..

Chenee: There you are! what are you doing here?! are you okay?
Haru: *Smiled at chenee* I want to go there, (Pointing at the island)..Remember the island?~

Haruna lost her balance, but luckily Chenee manage to catch her..Chenee's tears starts to roll again, As she carry Haruna into the boat..

They have reached the island,she carried Haruna into the tree shed. She sat beside Haruna, wiping her tears..Then Haruna starts the conversation.

Haru: Chenee, tell me.. am i a bad person?
Chenee: Who said that?! Tell me and i will spill the hell out of him..
Haru: *Laughs* You are really cute..~ You know what? I have lots of dreams.. i want to play all over the world.. i want to meet many friends..Start my own family.. Have many kids.. But now, i think its lost..
Chenee: Dont say that! you can fulfill your dreams if you want to!(Haruna suddenly speaks)
Haru: I want to leave behind some reasons to be missed..
Chenee: You will never be a memory, you will still live in our hearts and minds..

Haruna handed Shun-kun to Chenee.

Haruna: Please, let us sing our favorite song for the last time..

La la la.. La la la la.. La la la.. La la..~Haruna sings along, but her visions become blurred. Finally, she rested her head on Chenee's shoulders..and her arms fell down on the ground..

*Music Playing* La la la.. la la la la.. la la la.. la la..~Yuuhi ni jitensha to futatsu no naranda kage~♫♪♫
A girl strumming her guitar, sitting on a Haru's grave. *Footsteps approaching* 3 girls sit beside her. The 1st one is the bassist, holding a bunch of flowers. The 2nd one is the Lead Guitarist, lighting a candle on the grave. The 3rd one is the Drummer shedding her tears, but she kept on crying. The 3 girls sings along with the girl, singing their favorite song. A soft wind suddenly blew upon them..

THE END

STORY CREATED BY:anuraH <--SH member (I asked permission if I can post it here~)

Back to top Go down

Re: A Story Without A title
Posted Thu May 12, 2011 2:05 am

monogrith7

monogrith7

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://monogrith7.deviantart.com/
wow, amazing, good story, made me laugh at the start and feel emotional at the end.

but why did he/she kill HARU here??? .nani. =Dp

anyway it's great!

A Story Without A title Sige
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 12, 2011 2:07 am

Alice

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
woah, even i am not a mellow man, i feel touched

nice story Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 12, 2011 2:40 am

kawaii93

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
Wow, that's a really good story. I almost cried at the end. I'm not cold-hearted. It's just that it's hard for me to cry on these things.

Anyway, it's an amazing story. I really liked it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 12, 2011 5:08 am

gunnersforlife

gunnersforlife

International Performer
International Performer
http://gunners-4life.blogspot.com/
Great Story... Nice one
So emotional, and so touching!!

thanks kaito for the userbar A Story Without A title 464571

16.09.2011 SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 「Baby Action」
16.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
08.05.2015 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」 - Singapore

Join IDSH FB Group (PM me so I can accept you!) : https://www.facebook.com/groups/141565765907454/
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 13, 2011 1:54 pm

knight10

knight10

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yeds: its me Adrian.... what a nice Story ahh.... and Chenee is involved at the storyline... cool~

keep it up Happy

A Story Without A title Images+%25283%2529
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 15, 2011 2:39 am

anuraH

anuraH

Caless Student
Caless Student
Music Playing* La la la.. la la la la.. la la la.. la la.. thanks for all the feedbacks! :3 .happy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 18, 2011 8:36 am

jizenka

jizenka

Caless Student
Caless Student
awww... i like the story... it's really touching....

[wow][/wow]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 28, 2011 11:30 am

Chibi~Jinzie

Chibi~Jinzie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Sad What a touching story... Even if it's not real, I..... Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:03 pm

RinaJa

RinaJa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://rinaja90@gmail.com
<3 sugoi... I almost cried... Yes almost, I did my best to hold back my tears caused I'm in the room with my brother and sister and crying is so awkward!!! .whiteflag.

Imagining Haru dying and the song sayonara my friend is just so saaaaddd!!! .waaa.

CANTA Angel
SCANDAL FOR LIFE!!!

A Story Without A title ?ui=2&ik=f23aae3d3a&view=att&th=1387b0d9012cb55c&attid=0
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:17 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Tears started coming down.... the story is so simple yet so touching... I mean you can just imagine it happening (Not that I want it to).... and the author has pictured it beautifully.... It just comes to show how unexpected events can do to peoples lives...

But one question, at the beginnging when everyone is laughing and Haru is alittle serious... foreshadowing the fact something grim will happen to her? Or did she already know she was diagnosised with brain cancer?

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

A Story Without A title Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:55 pm

anuraH

anuraH

Caless Student
Caless Student
Uhmm, actually she was looking for *chenee( Yuri is her real name)
.smile.

A Story Without A title Signature___charlotte_d__by_aiccha_aibon-d3aibno
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Ferdinand

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
That's a sad story, I felt sentimental now. Life really is fast eh? Something unexpected might happen to you or your surrounding. I think this story tell us to cherish friends, family and bonds with other people and not took it for granted.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:40 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
It's good, although, of course, i don't want Ono-san to die a painful death, everyone dies, but please not like that.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.