You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION?

What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-le114%What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-ri11 4% [ 11 ]
What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-le117%What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-ri11 7% [ 17 ]
What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-le1122%What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-ri11 22% [ 58 ]
What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-le111%What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-ri11 1% [ 3 ]
What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-le1115%What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-ri11 15% [ 40 ]
What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-le118%What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-ri11 8% [ 22 ]
What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-le119%What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-ri11 9% [ 24 ]
What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-le116%What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-ri11 6% [ 15 ]
What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-le1111%What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-ri11 11% [ 29 ]
What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-le114%What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-ri11 4% [ 10 ]
What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-le112%What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-ri11 2% [ 4 ]
What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-le1111%What is your one favorite song from BABY ACTION? - Page 5 Bar-ri11 11% [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 261
Mdri

Mdri

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Burn and Haruka!

Back to top Go down
funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
..I was just a normal listener of Jap music before and Scandal was one of 'em..but after I've heard Love Survive..It made me love Scandal..and made me addicted to them now..

me want you..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Voted for Burn but it was hard to choose just one. Love survive, Pride, Haruka, one piece are awesome too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
chezu

chezu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://last.fm/user/chezm0th
between Burn and Pride.. both are awesome..

karafuru na mirakuru wa mirai kara kuru mou me no mae
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
''I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance."-Invoker
Back to top Go down
baymon

baymon

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Gotta be "BURN", a great slow rock song!! I would love to hear this kind of song from them in the future.

Back to top Go down
raddom

raddom

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Love survive. Nice one

That song rules.

Back to top Go down
scandfan

scandfan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I like both Love Survive and Pride, and I voted for the latter

Back to top Go down
Kinetic-Kaze

Kinetic-Kaze

Caless Student
Caless Student
Voted for 'one piece'. Runner up would be 'BURN' and my third favourite is 'Love Survive'.

Back to top Go down
Konata

Konata

Caless Student
Caless Student
SONOTOKI.SEKAI WA KIMI DARAKE NO RAIN. It was my most favorite song of Scandal. But i never heard them play it live before. Fufufu.

Back to top Go down
Ancelot

Ancelot

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It's never easy to pick a song when some of the have diferents styles, but I think my favorite is Love Survivor.

Back to top Go down
winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
Burn unhesitatingly

Back to top Go down
kakotov

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/kakotov/
SCANDAL Nanka Buttobase, Love Survive and Apple Tachi no Dengo

Onion huh?

by the time I give my vote to Apple Tachi no Dengo

Almond Crush Team  .love.
Back to top Go down
Ire Hisagi

Ire Hisagi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Pride, Haru's voice is amazing in this song

credits to rima-harinezumi
Back to top Go down
Nodivingjeff

Nodivingjeff

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I voted for Haruka. I find everything about that song amazing. A close second for me was Tokyo Skyscraper.

Back to top Go down
jhenzky

jhenzky

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i voted for Haruka (distant)

JHENZKY IS MY NAME ........PLEASE REMEMBER THAT [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Yushiki_Katsura

Yushiki_Katsura

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://yushikikatsura.blog.fc2.com/
I voted for 東京スカイスクレイパー (TOKYO SKYSCRAPER)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I L0ve Scandal!!        [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Forever Scandal
Back to top Go down
Pedraito2

Pedraito2

Caless Student
Caless Student
Pride! THat song is so underrated! Sad

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum