You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

jengchi

jengchi

Caless Student
Caless Student
NANKA BUTTOBASE. Nice one Because it's my favorite. HAHA!

Back to top Go down
SCANlover

SCANlover

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://lunamikk69.tumblr.com/
wow XDD How type of question XDD

I think.... "Yumemiru Tsubasa", "Burn", "Aitai", "Sayonara my friend", "Namida no Regret" or.... theyre cover of "Secret Base ~Kimi ga Kureta Mono"

A lot of songs XDD

-10/01/2010- (avatar&banner by me) -HARUTOMO-
What SCANDAL song/s would you like to play at your funeral? - Page 4 1HIBZjB
Back to top Go down
Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Secret Base-kimi ga kureta mono, then, Sayonara my Friend,

then after some couples of minute --- AITAI dessu.!

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down
spannershark

spannershark

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wew, It's creepy to hear funerals.
Namida no regret

Back to top Go down
rinaloidrinax

rinaloidrinax

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/c/kcleonaconcepcion
awanai tsumori no, genki de ne (i don't intend on seeing you again; take care)
AHAHAHAHA!

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Being one of the undead it is not a problem for me What SCANDAL song/s would you like to play at your funeral? - Page 4 464571

What SCANDAL song/s would you like to play at your funeral? - Page 4 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
karljay121314

karljay121314

Caless Student
Caless Student
Scandal Baby!

Back to top Go down
RinaTaichou

RinaTaichou

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://kingandqueenbitches.tumblr.com
O__o I don't really like funerals but I'd go with BURN or Haruka.

What SCANDAL song/s would you like to play at your funeral? - Page 4 Scanda16
Back to top Go down
Rencast_Guilty

Rencast_Guilty

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://seff-the-scandalous.tumblr.com/
Namida no Regret.... .cool.

What SCANDAL song/s would you like to play at your funeral? - Page 4 Photo.php?fbid=334681953327735&set=a.241925532603378.56543

LOVE !!!!!RINA OVERLOAD!!!!! LOVE

LOVE IS IN THE AIR
!!!
Back to top Go down
Aoyama_Nanami

Aoyama_Nanami

Caless Student
Caless Student
everybody say yes! & taiyou scandalous.

7. Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen.
(Ludwig Wittegenstein)
Back to top Go down
Jikan

Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://jikan.fr/
Mine would be, hm…
First, Namida no regret followed by Secret base to make it like "Hey, guys! It's a sad day today Sad"
Then, Pinheel Surfer and S.L. Magic: "Joke! No need to be sad, I'm happy to leave, see ya!".

Then, to finish the crowd: Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne. FATALITY!

What SCANDAL song/s would you like to play at your funeral? - Page 4 Scanda10
「私は完璧を嫌悪する!! 完璧であるば、それ以上は無い。」
「そこに創造の余地は無く、それは知恵も才能も立ち入る隙がないと言う事だ」
If a link I posted is dead, I probably just moved the file to another account or replaced it with a better version. Feel free to PM me.
IRC
Back to top Go down
bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
one piece

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
What SCANDAL song/s would you like to play at your funeral? - Page 4 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

polpol

Caless Student
Caless Student
Secret base, Namida No Regret, Aitai,, hmm.. Onion huh? then Saiyou Scandalous, Shunkan Sentimental, Hi-Hi-Hi, oh and Everbody Say Yeah! hehehe. .evilgrin.

LOVE this post made me axcited about my funeral. LOVE

Back to top Go down
Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Sayonara my Friend, Harukaze

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

Back to top Go down
champi101

champi101

Caless Student
Caless Student
SL Magic, Sayonara My Friend

Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne

What SCANDAL song/s would you like to play at your funeral? - Page 4 TWEWY%20Sig
Back to top Go down
Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Secret Base

Back to top Go down
graysky14

graysky14

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Scandal baby is my favorite...

but I'd want Sakura Goodbye and Sayonara my Friend to be played in my funeral

What SCANDAL song/s would you like to play at your funeral? - Page 4 146456 Don't mind me... I'm just a geeky gamer who loves SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
I forgot One Piece.

Back to top Go down
lovely_tine26Love

lovely_tine26Love

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
SAYONARA MY FRIEND AND ONE PIECE Happy)

What SCANDAL song/s would you like to play at your funeral? - Page 4 Tomo-chan-tomomi-ogawa-22546509-320-192
--*TinLOVESSCANDAL<3   >c<CANTA Love
Back to top Go down
iamhardcore9

iamhardcore9

International Performer
International Performer
start w/ NAMIDA NO REGRET

when giving speech:
secret base ~Kimi ga Kureta Mono~

BURN

ONE PIECE

while being buried:

AWANAI TSUMORI NO GENKI DE NE

WELCOME HOME

after the burial:

TAIYOU SCANDALOUS 

party party!!! .rich.

Back to top Go down
ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
Probably Harukaze, Sayonara My Friend, Haruka and Aitai

What SCANDAL song/s would you like to play at your funeral? - Page 4 Sig10LOVE
Back to top Go down
lovelyharuna28

lovelyharuna28

Caless Student
Caless Student
HARUKAZE

Back to top Go down
Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
shunkan sentimental

What SCANDAL song/s would you like to play at your funeral? - Page 4 SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
assasinkid101

assasinkid101

Caless Student
Caless Student
SWITCH and DOLL

Back to top Go down
okiefan

okiefan

Caless Student
Caless Student
The Drum Solo by Rina on the Scandal vs Budokan DVD..the third part when the backing track starts and she plays that very soulful slow part along with it! That is just SOOOO COOL!!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum