SCANDAL's new look [Page 2 of 2]

Re: SCANDAL's new look
Posted Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:53 pm

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Rina's hairstyle looks a bit weird but still acceptable... Mami's hairstyle looks pretty good... Haruna's hairstyle looks quite weird... Tomomi's hairstyle didnt really have much contrast with her original one.. When Makota talks about Scandal's hairstyle, i didnt realise that their hairstyle would be changed so much... WTF Onion but still i prefer Rina's old hairstyle...

SCANDAL's new look - Page 2 ToriiGateKamiworkssignature2
Rina's cutest moment
Haruna: Chicken rice.. 2 days... *Rina posed with 2 fingers!!* LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:45 pm

ghesai

ghesai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this but this is so funny. and at least its related to the topic.

SCANDAL's new look - Page 2 3ks5L

Want some gif's of Scandal like the one below? it's not too late! get it HERE now its free!

SCANDAL's new look - Page 2 Dobonduo16
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:20 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
yea fam, manz loving rina and tomo hair, manz got used of mami hair but need time 2 get used of Haru hair. but fam, manz loving their uniform init.

fam, manz missing the old look Sad

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
SCANDAL's new look - Page 2 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:55 pm

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Gotta say i'm loving MAMI's look more and more,and running out of anything to say about HARU's hair........Long hair please!

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:45 am

Liare

Liare

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think Mami looks great... her hairstyle fits her!! In fact, i think that they look great(especially haruna and Mami, that had the greatest change) , sure, they looked beautiful before, but maybe is just an stage...
Tomomi didn't change that much, so I'm ok, though I rather she had her hair long, and viceversa for Rina XD
I just would like to remove the "uniform", don't take me wrong is kind of her essence, but it... dunno, maintain them attached to the "idol" image, and they aren't idols, did i explain it well? D: But its just me, if they remove the "uniform" it would be like they did "Grew" :3
Sorry for the mistakes, english isnt my mother language and I learnt all i know by myself xD(i ain't japanase, my country doesn't appear on the listxDDD)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:32 am

kawaii93

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
I love their new hair. Even though Mami and Haruna look so different, I think it looks awesome on them. Rina looks so mature with long hair! But her hair looks so healthy. Tomomi looks pretty with her hair. I like the way Mami put her hair in a pony-tail. It looks really good on her. And Haruna looks cute with her short hair.

I liked how they didn't fully give up on the uniform look. Even though their clothes are a bit more modified, there are tiny bits of the 'uniform look' in there.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:08 am

ragnarok95

Caless Student
Caless Student
Going the mature look now. Good.

They can't be girls always!

SCANDAL's new look - Page 2 Scandalharukalima
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:13 am

HamiTori

HamiTori

Caless Student
Caless Student
Although they are looking mature now, but they are still cute at heart. SCANDAL's new look - Page 2 150251

SCANDAL's new look - Page 2 R_qOM7hcxftphp1YJa8e
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:24 am

oira

oira

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://kidankan.wordpress.com/
After I saw that i want to jailbreak my iphone
Want to help me? .whiteflag.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Eri08

Eri08

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The new look was surprising but in a good way :D They all look cute no matter what!

.wow.
Back to top Go down