You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Share us your embarassing situations..=)
Posted Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
I remember...

I wanted to send a message to my ex-girlfriend for say "I love you" but I did a mistake and I sent it to another friend... and she answered "<3 I love you too!"...

I'm so stupid .plank.

Share us your embarassing situations..=) - Page 2 Sans_t14
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:53 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@somechineseguy
your second story is sad .stars.

@topic
* I had a crush on a girl at my horse riding club (it was almost 6 years ago !). I talked about her to my little brother (I was asking if he knew if she had a boyfriend so he asked me why xD). The next day, I came to the club and all of her friends asked me if it was true that I liked her. In the moment, I said that it wasn't true but I talk to the girl the next week end about that and I said that I liked her (finally she became my girlfriend).

** Probably THE most embarassing moment of my life, it happened 2 years ago. I was in the bus, and like always, the bus was full. I was standing and before a stop, somebody had to go near the doors so I moved (I don't like that at all because it's kind of suicide in the bus, especially in France haha and I was right because ...) and at this moment, the driver started to brake pretty hard. I stepped one foot back but unfortunately, a kid had put his bag near my feet so, with the brake, I fell on others people (because the bus was very crowded) but nobody catched me and I fell down. I was so ashamed. For the next 2 years after this moment, if someone had to exit from the bus, I searched a post first ! xD (the drivers of the bus company are so dumb, they drive fast and when a car cross the road they had to brake hard. If they used to drive normaly, they wouldn't have to do it ...

Share us your embarassing situations..=) - Page 2 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:01 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
When i was in the underground, i saw a girl which really looked like my new teacher, i came to her and said "Hello Teacher .hi." and she was like .wtf.

It was really embarassing  .shy.

Share us your embarassing situations..=) - Page 2 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@darksider59

LOL the story isn't that sad. Well it could because she (I think) friendzoned me. .fustrated. But the girl I had a crush on was very career focused so I do respect her for the fact that she does not want to get involved with anyone yet. Hopefully I can still be around! Also looking back, I don't regret what I did and I laugh at the fact that I did something that was out of character especially for me. So in the end it was a good experience, at least for me it was. 

By the way, your first story, thumbs up to that bro. Nice one

Share us your embarassing situations..=) - Page 2 NAcXfXa
Credits go to Scandalsuki 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:44 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@somechineseguy
oh, okay xD. yep, when you're friend with someone, sometimes it's hard to "change" the relationship.

Share us your embarassing situations..=) - Page 2 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:25 am

Cherxyn

Cherxyn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Way back in high school, I tripped at our gate's stairs (5 steps) and at that time there was a festival so many people were there and they saw me and... And...... It was very very very embarrassing. .plank.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:06 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
Leyh wrote:I remember...

I wanted to send a message to my ex-girlfriend for say "I love you" but I did a mistake and I sent it to another friend... and she answered "<3 I love you too!"...

I'm so stupid .plank.

omg. that is really intriguing XD and she said i love you too. lol. might have been really awkward between you two Tongue

i have the same problem too but different situation. I skipped school so i texted one of my classmates that i'm not going to school 'cos i don't feel like going. lol. instead i sent it to my mother <.< when i realized it, i was like wanting to throw my cellphone and said a lot of profanity

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Share us your embarassing situations..=) - Page 2 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:50 am

raddom

raddom

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm a little awkward while walking, so I'm stumbling all the time. .upwalk. .plank.

Bot I never fall down. .bleh.

Share us your embarassing situations..=) - Page 2 86543010
LOVE
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.