Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Re: FUTURE: A Scandalous Game
Posted Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:42 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
JayPub wrote:Hey! I would love to be in game. Place me wherever, hehe.
Name: Jay
Trainer: Ace Trainer or Battle Girl (your pick). Request? IF POSSIBLE with the clothes from Diamond/Pearl or Ruby/Sapphire.
Spoiler:
Before battle quote: I wonder if you've got what it takes to get past me.
After battle quote: I guess I underestimated you. (Your game so you can add or delete whatever ^^)

Oh! I actually have experience with Photoshop and making signatures so one of the days I'm free, I'll try my hand at it. I can't make sprites but I've edited them in the past. It's been a LOOOONG time though so I'm really rusty. Here is something I did in the past
Spoiler:
Edit: Sorry, I don't know what happened. It wasn't black and white before. It used to be pretty and now I can't seem to fix it D: darn you Photobucket! Basically what I did was add the wings, the halo, and change the color of the wings but sadly you can't see that FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 734577
Edit2: I did this for myself a long time ago too
Spoiler:
I'm showing you just in case you want to hire me or something hahaFUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 955107
I'll see what I can do regarding on the Diamond/Pearl sprite, but most likely, you'll have the Ruby/Sapphire sprite. That still depends on when I will finish the 1st City. If I finished it ahead of schedule, I'll have enough time to insert some new trainer sprites.

I've already sent you a PM regarding the other things. ^^

Thank you very much! .hail.

amz7250 wrote:yea fam,

that looks well good

Arigato! haha! ^^ I'll go with some of your ideas regarding the events that will occur in the 1st City..
Thanks for the inputs.. Nice one

"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 Untitled_sig_zps08e0a862
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 Haru_zpsab1db286
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:59 pm

FoodHeaven

FoodHeaven

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hi there Michael! I would like to be in the game XD.
Name : Chawanmushi / Gyu-don/ Oyakodon. I'l let you pick one XD
Trainer : A GYM LEADER (uses pikachu that has thunder,thunderbolt,sesamic toss, and body slam.)
Before the battle quote: OMG! You've the last ticket to Scandal's Concert! I am taking that with me you B****!!
After the battle quote : Dam'n it!! I've lost but would you like to trade your ticket for my awesome pikachu that Scandal loves?*Troll Face*

*END OF FORM*
I'm VERY SORRY FOR THE MESSY FORM. Please Forgive me and do you nid some Maplestory pictures??(I suck at editing but i'll do my best to help you.Please do not expect too much from me as i am very busy this year.)

Example for picture.

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 Bulan12

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:22 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
FoodHeaven wrote:Hi there Michael! I would like to be in the game XD.
Name : Chawanmushi / Gyu-don/ Oyakodon. I'l let you pick one XD
Trainer : A GYM LEADER (uses pikachu that has thunder,thunderbolt,sesamic toss, and body slam.)
Before the battle quote: OMG! You've the last ticket to Scandal's Concert! I am taking that with me you B****!!
After the battle quote : Dam'n it!! I've lost but would you like to trade your ticket for my awesome pikachu that Scandal loves?*Troll Face*

*END OF FORM*
I'm VERY SORRY FOR THE MESSY FORM. Please Forgive me and do you nid some Maplestory pictures??(I suck at editing but i'll do my best to help you.Please do not expect too much from me as i am very busy this year.)

Example for picture.

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 Bulan12
Ehhhh??! xD I'm sorry FoodHeaven, but all gym leaders have been set. If it's okay to you, I'll make you maybe one of the crazy fans?..

Hmmm, I'll choose Gyu-don. (Sadly, I've replaced PIKACHU with CANTA, so there'll be no pikachu in this game.) I'll edit some of the before-battle, and after-battle scripts, but the meaning will be the same.

That is awesome! Can you please send me a PM, about those MapleStory pictures? I am very interested. I may use it for a walk-through/guide, after I finish making the whole game.

Thank you very much FoodHeaven! ^^

EDIT:

*THREAD UPDATED! PRE-DEMO 2 IS OUT! PRE-DEMO which means before demo, this is just a teaser for the upcoming demo 2 because I'll be out for awhile due to school works, etc. So maybe when I get back, hopefully, I can complete the DEMO 2 itself..

"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:23 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
yea fam, plyed the 2nd demo, it well good u no,

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:45 am

JayPub

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Got to play the 2nd demo [huzzah! No problems this time ^^].
I really liked how answering correctly on the SCANDAL quiz gave you rubber converse. Rubber converse = running shoes. Clever Tongue

It really is quite a teaser though. I wanted to keep going hehe. Good job on it leachim. Do good in school, we'll still be here waiting with the project FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 924158

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 K_on_by_0m3ntor0-d3jvhcwFUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 Free_yui_icon_by_the_fry_bat-d45scy8
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 ScandalliveTOURteammember2
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 ScandalliveTOURsupporter
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:26 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
amz7250 wrote:yea fam, plyed the 2nd demo, it well good u no,
Thank you very much! ^^ I've implemented your 'quiz' idea and it worked pretty well.. .clap.

JayPub wrote:Got to play the 2nd demo [huzzah! No problems this time ^^].
I really liked how answering correctly on the SCANDAL quiz gave you rubber converse. Rubber converse = running shoes. Clever Tongue

It really is quite a teaser though. I wanted to keep going hehe. Good job on it leachim. Do good in school, we'll still be here waiting with the project FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 924158
Haha! Fortunately, I was able to fix the bugs, I really want to make this game, if not perfect.. umm, 'stable', 'cause my dream for this project, is when finished, I want SCANDAL to play it too.. .please.
Ummm, the quiz idea was from amz7250.. So, I'll be giving him a lot of thanks for that. xD xD but I'm the one who thought out the questions, and scripted it in-game(which took hours by the way, but when you play it, it's really short.. *sighs* life..). I just thought about the CONVERSE SHOES when I was watching the TEMPTATION BOX - ESY Concert, and noticed that they were wearing CONVERSE SHOES.. ^^ Thanks for the kind words.

Haha! Good to hear that! ^^ Yep, I'll focus on school works for now, and I'll resume the project once I'm on rank 1 again.. (Hopefully I'll recover that fast.) Thanks! I won't discontinue this.. NOW THAT WE HAVE A USER BAR?!! No way man. xD xD

I'll update when I can... Again, thanks minna-san(everyone)! Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:17 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
np fam, soz that i didnt hlp u with the questions, i wasnt sure if ur gonna put on, so i didnt want 2 send spam u with question, next plz let me no if u hate or like and idea so that i can hlp u even more or give better ideas, i really dont mind if u dont like my ideas, its ur game and i want hlp u with it,

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:06 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
amz7250 wrote:np fam, soz that i didnt hlp u with the questions, i wasnt sure if ur gonna put on, so i didnt want 2 send spam u with question, next plz let me no if u hate or like and idea so that i can hlp u even more or give better ideas, i really dont mind if u dont like my ideas, its ur game and i want hlp u with it,
It's fine. Okay then, I'll keep those in mind. ^^ Thank you.

Today I bring you a
--MINI-UPDATE--
- Started working on the backsprite of the trainer.(So that you won't see Red anymore from FireRed. xD)
- Started working on two new overworld sprites(mini-sprites, like the player..)

and a
--QUESTION--
- Since this is a 'Live Tour', I've decided that SCANDAL's first performance will be on AURORA TOWN, with that said.. "Do you think Shoujo S will be a good song for them to play in their first performance?" If not, I would like to hear your suggestions. ^^

That is all, thank you very much! Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:55 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
leachim_paloyz15 wrote:
amz7250 wrote:np fam, soz that i didnt hlp u with the questions, i wasnt sure if ur gonna put on, so i didnt want 2 send spam u with question, next plz let me no if u hate or like and idea so that i can hlp u even more or give better ideas, i really dont mind if u dont like my ideas, its ur game and i want hlp u with it,
It's fine. Okay then, I'll keep those in mind. ^^ Thank you.

Today I bring you a
--MINI-UPDATE--
- Started working on the backsprite of the trainer.(So that you won't see Red anymore from FireRed. xD)
- Started working on two new overworld sprites(mini-sprites, like the player..)

and a
--QUESTION--
- Since this is a 'Live Tour', I've decided that SCANDAL's first performance will be on AURORA TOWN, with that said.. "Do you think Shoujo S will be a good song for them to play in their first performance?" If not, I would like to hear your suggestions. ^^

That is all, thank you very much! FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 924158

yea fam, shoujo S sounds good, 4 most people well at least the people that i no, thats the song that got them in to SCANDAL, so yea fam, btw fam, got the pics soz 4 not getting it yesterday i was in a rush, it took 10 mins 2 copy the psd file into my USB but my transport came and they wouldnt wait 4 me so i had 2 cancel it, but yea fam, now i got it.

Spoiler:

soz fam, this was one of my creative and media work, i had 2 make an ident, so everyone decided 2 take pictures but i decided 2 create my own using photoshop, lol fam thats my college at the background, so fam, forget about the 3 boys i was also promoting my animation wer im hoping 2 get it published in the future, but as u can c this was also inspired by SCANDAL, soz fam haruna (the girl on the bottom left) is not there i replaced her with my own character called haruka (lol fam, got the name from 10th single haruka) if u guys like it ill create her.

any way fam, as u can c next 2 haruka is Rina and shes wearing love survive uniform, the one in the top middle is Tomomi and shes wearing the Scandal Anime uniform and on the top right is Mami and shes wearing Shunkan Sentimental uniform,

plz fam, b honest wat do u guys think, if u like it then ill create Haruna, if u dont like plz tell wat part u dont like and tell wat needs fixing up so that next time it can b better, i really dont mind any criticism, i really want my part of the production 2 b good.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:27 am

JayPub

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@leachim - Yes! Double and triple yes to Shoujo S in Aurora Town FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 572615 Is it going to be an 8-bit/16-bit version or the actual song?

@amz7250 - It looks good, dude. I like that you included the Love Survive uniform. I'd like to see Haruna ^^

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 K_on_by_0m3ntor0-d3jvhcwFUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 Free_yui_icon_by_the_fry_bat-d45scy8
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:30 am

FoodHeaven

FoodHeaven

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hi guys! Sorry for the late reply.
@Michael Don't worry about changing the form.I don't really mind since its your game and i agree with jaypub about the song for aurora town. About the pictures, i'll send you a PM now .( working on it)

@Amz7250 I think the picture looks good but the huge eyes are really bothering me. If you don't mind, can you please tell me what software did you use?? Oh,and why does haruka look like hatsune miku?? XD. anyways if you are free i hope to see haruna in your next project.

Finally, CAN ANYONE TEACH ME HOW TO PLAY THE DEMOS??? I'm REALLY SORRY IF I CAUSED ANYONE TROUBLE.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:16 pm

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Okay, sorry for being out for awhile and not being able to reply to all of you swiftly..

@amz7250: Thank you! ^^ Shoujo S it is then. ^^
Your picture looks kewl(cool). Though I think that you'll be better through time. ^^
Good luck in doing what you're doing! Nice one
HARUKA is great, but I would also like to see HARUNA. Tongue
I really like it overall. ^^

Thank you for your unwavering support.

@Jaypub: So, it's really going to be Shoujo S. ^^ Well, I don't really have a music composer/inserter right now, so I'm currently hiring one from other forums. I also don't have the talent for it, 'cause if I do, I'll do it too. ^^ but yeah, when we have one, it's going to be an 8-bit or 16-bit version. Since it's the only music type that a GBA can support. (That's the limit. >< Too bad it can't run .mp3 files, it would have been so much easier.) .wew.

@FoodHeaven: Thank you, I've also replied to your PM. Peace Onion

Thank you all! (I certainly mean the three of you.)^^ .clap.

EDIT:

--MINI-UPDATE--
- Finished making the trainer backsprite; Here it is in action:

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 SHScandalHeavenScandalHackH-1 FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 SHScandalHeavenScandalHackI

- Haven't finished any sprite for the female protagonist though..

That is all. ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:15 pm

JayPub

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@FoodHeaven - She reminded me of Hatsune Miku too! Haha, good thing it wasn't just me.

@leachim - Ah! The trainer back sprite looks really good FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 924158
Wonder what the female one is going to look like :D

I was trying to look into how to make 8 bit songs but sadly I don't have any of the programs. There are a lot of Youtube how to videos though :O
Spoiler:
Mp3 to Midi...NEVER works. Wow I didn't know how horrible it sounded xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:34 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
tnxs fam, glad u guys like it, ill do haruna but iv got this animation that i need 2 do first, soz fam, i might make a start next month o so,

@ foodheaven and jaypub, yea fam, wen i started to do haruka, cos my drawing sucks at drawing anime girls my mate told me 2 look up anime girls in the net, then wen i saw Hatsune Miku that was the kinda of the look i wanted, anyway fam, i used photoshop 2 do it, kl fam, next time wen i do the girls ill make the eyes smaller, thats kl 4 me,

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:21 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
JayPub wrote:@leachim - Ah! The trainer back sprite looks really good FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 924158
Wonder what the female one is going to look like :D

I was trying to look into how to make 8 bit songs but sadly I don't have any of the programs. There are a lot of Youtube how to videos though :O
Spoiler:
Mp3 to Midi...NEVER works. Wow I didn't know how horrible it sounded xD
Thank you! Nice one
Well, I too, don't have an idea what the female protagonist would look like. xD

Haha, same here.
Well, that was pretty hard, but I'll try to make an attempt this weekend. Thanks for sharing the link though.
I'll keep that in mind. ^^

amz7250 wrote:tnxs fam, glad u guys like it, ill do haruna but iv got this animation that i need 2 do first, soz fam, i might make a start next month o so,

@ foodheaven and jaypub, yea fam, wen i started to do haruka, cos my drawing sucks at drawing anime girls my mate told me 2 look up anime girls in the net, then wen i saw Hatsune Miku that was the kinda of the look i wanted, anyway fam, i used photoshop 2 do it, kl fam, next time wen i do the girls ill make the eyes smaller, thats kl 4 me,
It's okay, this project is of the lowest priority. I only do it when I have excess time, so please don't stress yourselves on this one. I know that I'll finish this eventually through time. ^^

That's why I thought it looked familiar. xD
Well yeah, smaller eyes will make it look better. (I think.)
Good luck mate! ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:43 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
amz7250 wrote:tnxs fam, glad u guys like it, ill do haruna but iv got this animation that i need 2 do first, soz fam, i might make a start next month o so,

It's okay, this project is of the lowest priority. I only do it when I have excess time, so please don't stress yourselves on this one. I know that I'll finish this eventually through time. ^^

Good luck mate! ^^[/quote]

kl fam, ill make the eyes smaller,
btw fam, wat software r u using 2 make the game

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:45 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
[/quote]
amz7250 wrote:

Good luck mate! ^^

kl fam, ill make the eyes smaller,
btw fam, wat software r u using 2 make the game

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:40 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
There are many software that I use in making the game..

Though the most essential is a HEX EDITOR.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:27 am

FoodHeaven

FoodHeaven

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Jaypub
I'm glad that i'm not the only one who thought of Hatsune Miku too!! ^^

@Amz7250
Thanks for the info and good luck on the next project and thanks for considering my comment ^^ but don't make the eyes too small .XD

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:29 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
FoodHeaven wrote:@Jaypub
I'm glad that i'm not the only one who thought of Hatsune Miku too!! ^^

@Amz7250
Thanks for the info and good luck on the next project and thanks for considering my comment ^^ but don't make the eyes too small .XD

np fam, wat ill do, i redo the girls at a separate pages, and yea fam, ill make the eyes small but not that small, u guy want me 2 put different uniform 4 each girls or the same uniform,

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:00 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
amz7250 wrote:np fam, wat ill do, i redo the girls at a separate pages, and yea fam, ill make the eyes small but not that small, u guy want me 2 put different uniform 4 each girls or the same uniform,
We'll be all looking forward to that Amz7250! ^^
They will really look organized when they are wearing the same uniform.
On the other hand, seeing them in different outfits will really be a lot of eye-candy. Nice one

--MINI-UPDATE--
I welcome all of you to HOTEL HAVEN..
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 SHScandalHeavenScandalHackJ-1 FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 SHScandalHeavenScandalHackK
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 SHScandalHeavenScandalHackM-1 FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 SHScandalHeavenScandalHackL

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:06 pm

Naomi

Naomi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.fanfiction.net/~naomi208
Can you make the dinosaur that rina likes, the one in mezamashi live with the t shirt?

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 Sig10

FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 Scandal_heaven_userbar2
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 Sh_cov15
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:12 pm

Mami_lover

Mami_lover

Caless Student
Caless Student
I tried it on my eepc laptop but it keeps loading 1%then jumping to 84% then to 8%etc whats with that?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:24 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
leachim_paloyz15 wrote:
amz7250 wrote:np fam, wat ill do, i redo the girls at a separate pages, and yea fam, ill make the eyes small but not that small, u guy want me 2 put different uniform 4 each girls or the same uniform,
We'll be all looking forward to that Amz7250! ^^
They will really look organized when they are wearing the same uniform.
On the other hand, seeing them in different outfits will really be a lot of eye-candy. FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 924158

--MINI-UPDATE--
I welcome all of you to HOTEL HAVEN..
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 SHScandalHeavenScandalHackJ-1 FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 SHScandalHeavenScandalHackK
FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 SHScandalHeavenScandalHackM-1 FUTURE: A Scandalous Game - Page 2 SHScandalHeavenScandalHackL

yea fam, just thinking if theres gonna b an animation, and yea fam, iv got like 2 weeks 2 finish my animation so ill decide up till then if its gonna b same uniform or different uniform, not sure about u but i think at the start we should make the gamers decided their starter pokemon, and the starter pokemon can b Canta, Dai and Cinnamaroll
then like yoruichi228 requested we could have a clothes shop wer we can customize our pokemon,

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:01 am

leachim_paloyz15

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Yoruichi228 wrote:Can you make the dinosaur that rina likes, the one in mezamashi live with the t shirt?
Yes. ^^ I'll try to insert it once I can, I'll also fix CANTA's sprite. ^^
Thanks Yoruichi228!!

Mami_lover wrote:I tried it on my eepc laptop but it keeps loading 1%then jumping to 84% then to 8%etc whats with that?
Hmmm. Having trouble too? Well, I think FoodHeaven or JayPub can help you out there..(Or maybe even Google can.. Just type in 'VBA Settings', etc.. etc.)
I hope they don't mind. .please.
You can just drop them some PM's.

Sorry for not being able to help you right now.. I have TONS of school works to do, and problems to solve.. ><
but if your problems persist(consult your doctor.. xD xD), just PM me, and I'll try to do some in-depth 'help'(then I'll put it on a notepad that I'll include in the next demo's to keep these kinds of things from happening.)

Hope you understand! I wish you luck! and oh, thanks! ^^

amz7250 wrote:yea fam, just thinking if theres gonna b an animation, and yea fam, iv got like 2 weeks 2 finish my animation so ill decide up till then if its gonna b same uniform or different uniform, not sure about u but i think at the start we should make the gamers decided their starter pokemon, and the starter pokemon can b Canta, Dai and Cinnamaroll
then like yoruichi228 requested we could have a clothes shop wer we can customize our pokemon,
Well, the current starter script is just a 'placeholder.' Once I've finished inserting DAI, and CINNAMONROLL, I'll replace it immediately.
A Clothes Shop?! That's a great idea, I wonder if I can make it work though..
Well, I better try then! ^^

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.